Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Do You Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think (950 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think by nnemak(m): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2011
how can a bride be texting as she walks down the aisle!!! shocked shocked
a day she is supposed to be looking at her Prince charming alll day long undecided undecided

Re: What Do You Think by Beync(f): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2011
may be she's sendind a goodbye text to her x now dat she is sure of this one
Re: What Do You Think by nnemak(m): 10:53am On Oct 31, 2011
^^^^ grin grin grin you just might be right.
A text like, I told you i would get married before ur sorry ass, SEE ME NOW
Re: What Do You Think by Beync(f): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^ looooooooooLZ grin grin
Re: What Do You Think by freecocoa(f): 11:16am On Oct 31, 2011
I think I want to laugh but my mouth no gree open.
Re: What Do You Think by nnemak(m): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2011
LOL, JUST LOOK AT THE MANS FACE, THEN YOU FIT LAUGH!!!!
Re: What Do You Think by freecocoa(f): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2011
^^^ okay I don look him face,na just two teeth gree show wen I do like say I laff but anyhow at all at all,na him bad pass.
Re: What Do You Think by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2011
If i were to be the man, i would have completed dat phone from her and smacked it on the ground. Come to think of it, what would my wife in waiting be doing with her phone on that sef. Somtin lik dis no fit hapen jor.
Re: What Do You Think by nnemak(m): 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2011
Re: What Do You Think by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2011
Beync:

may be [size=13pt]she's sendind a goodbye text to her x [/size]now dat she is sure of this one
nne_mak:

A text like, [size=13pt]I told you i would get married before your sorry arse, SEE ME NOW[/size]

Re: What Do You Think by MrsChima1(f): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2011
Taking her cellphone and smashing it will not change the fact that she was texting during her wedding ceremony. 

What if she is giving someone directions to the wedding? People need to stop making a mountain out of a molehill.
Re: What Do You Think by nnemak(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2011
I don't care if she is calling the her mum talkless of given direction to a friend. this act just shows how her marriage might be!
Re: What Do You Think by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2011
Re: What Do You Think by emofine(f): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2011
. . .maybe she's making a quick minute call to an important person to her. . .to make sure they'll make it to her wedding undecided undecided

or perhaps she's just gotten to the penultimate level on snake tongue
Re: What Do You Think by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2011
Really, where is the evidence she's texting!? She might as well be checking up somthing on google or ebay undecided, or looking up a pic. What can't we do
with phones these days?

^^hey, emo, waz gud?
Re: What Do You Think by emofine(f): 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2011
sauer:
hey, emo, waz gud?

Hey there, I'm quite alright. . . et toi?
Re: What Do You Think by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2011
je vais bien aussi. merci. seulement un peu fatiguee, donc Nairaland! wink
Re: What Do You Think by nnemak(m): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2011
voila!

halloween child abuse!!! shocked shocked shocked

Re: What Do You Think by lindabon: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2011
nne_mak:

I don't care if she is calling the her mum talkless of given direction to a friend this act just shows how her marriage might be!
Why do you wanna judge the couples happy union?
The man she is marrying isn't complaining, is he? I'm sure that day must have been the happiest day of his life. So OP, why the skin pain! undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think by nnemak(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2011
^^^^^^ Ok o/, e no consign me so far as say the man dey ok with him iyawo!!! cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

If Your Guy Is Keeping 2 Much Of Female Friends,what Would U Do..... / If A Girl U Wanna Ask Out Tells You About Her Past And Present Relationships / Simple Gift For A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.