Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Steve Jobs Sisters Saying Is Difficult To Understand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steve Jobs Sisters Saying Is Difficult To Understand (1264 Views)

Ali Baba Writes On Generosity Saying Is 'not By Force' / Reasons Why Nigerian Actresses Find It Difficult To Marry (early) / The Last Picture Of Apple CEO - Steve Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steve Jobs Sisters Saying Is Difficult To Understand by chinedumo(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2011
Steve's sister, Mona Simpson said something During her interview that i find difficult to understand

I will like some one to help me understand it

'Death didn't happen to Steve, he achieved it'

Source >http://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/30/us/steve-jobs-eulogy/index.html
Re: Steve Jobs Sisters Saying Is Difficult To Understand by kodewrita(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2011
it wasnt something that occured to him, he worked towards it by living well and leaving a legacy so that when the end came, there was little he had to do to be a legend.
Re: Steve Jobs Sisters Saying Is Difficult To Understand by tpia5: 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2011
Maybe there wasnt much of an emotional connection between them- i dunno.

I hope there wont be a huge controversy over his assets.
Re: Steve Jobs Sisters Saying Is Difficult To Understand by chinedumo(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2011
kodewrita:

it wasnt something that occured to him, he worked towards it by living well and leaving a legacy so that when the end came, there was little he had to do to be a legend.

Death didnt occur to Steve

ur comment does makes sense?
Re: Steve Jobs Sisters Saying Is Difficult To Understand by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2011
Does anyone know if Steve Jobs had a house?

I learnt he hates tying down money, which make him to never buy a car of his own.

Though people dislike him for being stingy, I see him as a mentor and I love him.
Re: Steve Jobs Sisters Saying Is Difficult To Understand by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2011
tpia@:

Maybe there wasnt much of an emotional connection between them- i dunno.

I hope there wont be a huge controversy over his assets.

They were very close. Steve was extremely fond of her due to their separation during childhood.
Re: Steve Jobs Sisters Saying Is Difficult To Understand by tpia5: 3:24am On Nov 01, 2011
^^ these things are more complicated than that.
Re: Steve Jobs Sisters Saying Is Difficult To Understand by tpia5: 3:25am On Nov 01, 2011
Does anyone know if Steve Jobs had a house?

yes, he had one or more houses and also owned most of disney.

that's a lot.
Re: Steve Jobs Sisters Saying Is Difficult To Understand by kodewrita(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2011
kodewrita:

chinedumo:

Death didnt occur to Steve

your comment does makes sense?

I think I now know what YOUR problem is. You only read English literally, you dont understand when it is used poetically. By saying it did not occur to him, I mean it was not a sudden negative experience, it was something he has expected and prepared for all his life. That doesnt mean he wanted to die, but he always kept it in mind.
Re: Steve Jobs Sisters Saying Is Difficult To Understand by chinedumo(m): 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2011
As short as this to qualify for poetry
Re: Steve Jobs Sisters Saying Is Difficult To Understand by kodewrita(m): 5:26am On Dec 26, 2011
chinedumo:

As short as this to qualify for poetry
yep. poetic thoughts are not necessarily pages of long-winding rythmic-sounding posts.
Re: Steve Jobs Sisters Saying Is Difficult To Understand by Lasinoh: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2011
There is no understanding it.
The reason you live your life to the fullest. cool
If you die. . . the world moves on.

(1) (Reply)

Kris Humpries Says All The Kardashian Shows Are Fake! / Wizkid Insults D'banj On Twitter / .:: 2012 List Of Most Powerful Celebs And Their Payout ::.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.