Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. (5700 Views)

Nairaland Babes And Their Forming / Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2011
Na wah with the way many naija babes dey use black berry dey take form.Many naija babes these days dey see black berry as status symbol and when dem dey street u go see as dem dey catwalk and dey hold the black berry in such a way make u know say na black berry dem hold.Even for church sef u go see dem dey busy dey ping and dey form while the pastor dey preach the world of god.Na so one day for where i just dey discuss with my friend this very fat igbo girl with too much make up jus start to dey show off her blackberry and dey halla to her friend saying,"see my blackburry(blackberry)" and jus dey flash d thing all over the place.naija babes na wetin dem make una handbag for?.a babe dey do road with a big handbag and she go still dey hold the blackberry for hand and dey form.Na wah for una ooo grin.
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2011
[size=14pt]Calid16, how your oyibo babe na? E don tey wey you yarn give us o. . . wink[/size]
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Wislet(f): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2011
Is dat all? Lol, was expecting more stories.
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2011
Wislet:

Is dat all? Lol, was expecting more stories.
[size=14pt]Wislet, odikwa nma? e no otu ole? smiley[/size]
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by MrsChima1(f): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2011
Don't worry.  He has 20 minutes remaining on the cafe computer.   wink
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2011
Where is natasha( sexkillz patner) ooooo!
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2011
cafe computer ke grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Cuddlemii: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2011
bhusayor:

Since when? I have a cutlass with me and I can take on anyone who steals my thunder. I will even dismantle the initiator so be warned. Eni awi fun ko gbo.
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2011
bhusayor:

[size=14pt]Once she get's here, this thread goes KABOOM!. . .[/size] wink
Cuddlemii:

Since when? I have a cutlass with me and I can take on anyone who steals my thunder. I will even dismantle the initiator so be warned. Eni awi fun ko gbo.
[size=14pt]^^Abegi, she's all your's ooo![/size] grin grin grin
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Cuddlemii: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2011
lefulefu:

Na wah with the way many naija babes dey use black berry dey take form.Many naija babes these days dey see black berry as status symbol and when dem dey street u go see as dem dey catwalk and dey hold the black berry in such a way make u know say na black berry dem hold.Even for church sef u go see dem dey busy dey ping and dey form while the pastor dey preach the world of god.Na so one day for where i just dey discuss with my friend this very fat igbo girl with too much make up jus start to dey show off her blackberry and dey halla to her friend saying,"see my blackburry(blackberry)" and jus dey flash d thing all over the place.naija babes na wetin dem make una handbag for?.a babe dey do road with a big handbag and she go still dey hold the blackberry for hand and dey form.Na wah for una ooo grin.

abeg go find somewhere bury your head. u no dey tire? if babe form with bb nko, wetin do your pocket? go buy iphone na. u dis penury man wey dey envy wave makers, u no go come make we show u d way so. forget woman for now, u go clinch tire, try elevate your status first.

Poverty no bam at all, see as u dey sweat on top using cyber cafe, on the fan now. if u get money na, shebi na your house u for dey use wifi or internet, no worry some day e go better, u sef  go comot for bata level to goosi level.
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Cuddlemii: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Once she get's here, this thread goes KABOOM!. . .[/size] wink[size=14pt]^^Abegi, she's all your's ooo![/size] grin grin grin

stay away from her. u r mine and mine alot cool cool
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2011
Cuddlemii:

[size=14pt]Errm. . . You neva pay my groom price. . . no vex. i belong to the highest bidder. . .[/size] grin grin
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2011
cuddlemi wetin  i need to dey go cafe for when i get two brand new laptops for house.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Cuddlemii: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Errm. . . You neva pay my groom price. . . no vex. i belong to the highest bidder. . .[/size] grin grin

Ok don't bother coming home tonight. Would feed your food to Lefulefu, that guy sure is hungry. Rice and vegetables would help the malnourished guy.
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Cuddlemii: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2011
lefulefu:

cuddlemi wetin  i need to dey go cafe for when i get two brand new laptops for house.
grin grin grin grin

wizard, abeg i no talk again. I just hit my knee on an iron under my desk. mad man, yea Jesus, hiss
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by freecocoa(f): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Na lie,there's no ring on his finger till one gets there,he is like a bird in the sky.
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2011
Cuddlemii:

abeg go find somewhere bury your head. u no dey tire? if babe form with bb nko, wetin do your pocket? go buy iphone na. u dis penury man wey dey envy wave makers, u no go come make we show u d way so. forget woman for now, u go clinch tire, try elevate your status first.

Poverty no bam at all, see as u dey sweat on top using cyber cafe, on the fan now. if u get money na, shebi na your house u for dey use wifi or internet, no worry some day e go better, u sef  go comot for bata level to goosi level.
sister i beg to disagree on that issue
using internet cafe is not a sign of poverty.even in america were internet assess is very cheap there are public internet cafes and ppl use it.i never believed this until i saw it for myself.sometimes there are things u might not be able to do at home with the internet hence u might need a public internet cafe.for example if u have to print out some documents u got from the internet and u have no printer at home then you have no option than going to a public cafe to print out what u need.Internet cafes is not only used by third world countries.Dont believe that gaff.
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Ok don't bother coming home tonight. Would feed your food to Lefulefu, that guy sure is hungry. Rice and vegetables would help the malnourished guy.
[size=14pt]I've not been home for a week!. . .[/size] wink
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by freecocoa(f): 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2011
Cuddlemii:

sexkillz abeg you are welcome to come and stay in my house for as long as you desire.
I have a jacuzzi.
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2011
freecocoa:

Na lie,there's no ring on his finger till one gets there,he is like a bird in the sky.
cool cool cool
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2011
freecocoa:

sexkillz abeg you are welcome to come and stay in my house for as long as you desire.
I have a jacuzzi.
[size=14pt]Do you drive a 2012 range rover sport supercharged with alloy wheels?[/size] tongue
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]I've not been home for a week!. . .[/size] wink
wetin happen abi ur papa chase u comot from house? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2011
lefulefu:

wetin happen abi your papa chase u comot from house? grin grin grin grin grin
[size=14pt]No be my papa. Na my oyibo girlfriend.[/size] sad
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Cuddlemii: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2011
tom28:

sister i beg to disagree on that issue
using internet cafe is not a sign of poverty.even in america were internet assess is very cheap there are public internet cafes and ppl use it.i never believed this until i saw it for myself.sometimes there are things u might not be able to do at home with the internet hence u might need a public internet cafe.for example if u have to print out some documents u got from the internet and u have no printer at home then you have no option than going to a public cafe to print out what u need.Internet cafes is not only used by third world countries.Dont believe that gaff.

Oga,

thats how I mess with Lefulefu. I am just goofing around. It must have gotten to u oh. Abi u sef dey use cybercafe? well your name dey tight na, e easy for naija boy to dey bear Tom so your own different, u be correct sure boy. cyber cafe sef dey airports na, u put coins and u have access to browse for a stipulated time. i no be bush babe na. tom, i dey talk to u na, no be u i dey talk to, look my face na, u dey shy? abeg look me na, i love your name cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by 195(f): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2011
lefulefu:

angry angry angry
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Cuddlemii: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2011
freecocoa:

freecocoa:

I have a jacuzzi.

abeg cocoa has nothing on cuddle. which one u think man go pick first. wetin im one use free cocoa do, no be even bournvita or milo. skillz no wan black overnight, im need glow with my hugs that comes with massaging him with fair & white cream. find somewhere sit down sista, e never reach ur turn. i go alert u with a siren, Ok!
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by freecocoa(f): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2011
Cuddlemii:

abeg cocoa has nothing on cuddle. which one u think man go pick first. wetin im one use free cocoa do, no be even bournvita or milo. skillz no wan black overnight, im need glow with my hugs that comes with massaging him with fair & white cream. find somewhere sit down sista, e never reach your turn. i go alert u with a siren, Ok!
okay now you have me laughing very loud.
Forget name,if you know what that cocoa can do to his system,you'll be marveled,you don't wanna try my skills o besides you heard him,he goes to the highest bidder,so bring it on,
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by freecocoa(f): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Do you drive a 2012 range rover sport supercharged with alloy wheels?[/size] tongue
of course you know I do,I also have a private jet,I can take you anywhere you want in the globe,if you wanna even visit other galaxies,I'm equal to the task.*winks*
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Cuddlemii: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2011
freecocoa:

okay now you have me laughing very loud.
Forget name,if you know what that cocoa can do to his system,you'll be marveled,you don't wanna try my skills o besides you heard him,he goes to the highest bidder,so bring it on,

I threw him out already. You can have him sweets. At least he passed by my place first, I was the 1st. Then on to Rokiatu, the approved sexy second wife. The rest are just feeding on the remnant of what we enjoyed for 4 or 5months. Let me give you a heads up, he likes them tough & hard to get. Let him profess the love dear! So you have to dethrone Rokiatu, hope you are sexy sha.
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by Wislet(f): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2011
@xk, adi m mma. Afuru m gi n'ebe nke ozo, nga m no gbalie gi elu. Hehehe. Lekwa nga ha no azo gi uzo, ka isi gi na-ebu.
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by freecocoa(f): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I threw him out already. You can have him sweets. At least he passed by my place first, I was the 1st. Then on to Rokiatu, the approved sexy second wife. The rest are just feeding on the remnant of what we enjoyed for 4 or 5months. Let me give you a heads up, he likes them tough & hard to get. Let him profess the love dear! So you have to dethrone Rokiatu, hope you are sexy sha.
Na wa o,this sounds kinda fierce,anyways I don't have to follow the stereotype,I could profess the love first,you never know that may WOW him,as for him being your remnant,I don't see it that way,I just take you to be an ex just like Rokiatu already is,and hey trust me you no know say na for the bottom pot the better ingredients dey go hide.
Re: Naija Babes And Their Forming With Blackberry. by freecocoa(f): 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2011
And hey I sure am very sexy,you need to see my nyash. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Me See Wahala! / Why Are Guys Now Doing This? *pictures* / If You Don't Know This,then Tell Me Two Thousand And What Were You Born? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.