Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Actor, Osita Iheme-pawpaw Says His Height Doesn't Matter, As He's Ready To Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Osita Iheme-pawpaw Says His Height Doesn't Matter, As He's Ready To Marry (9104 Views)

Osita Iheme (pawpaw) Goes Golfing (photos) / Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) At The Beach (Pictures) / Osita Iheme (pawpaw) On Women And Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor, Osita Iheme-pawpaw Says His Height Doesn't Matter, As He's Ready To Marry by naijarazzi: 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2011
Osita talks about how he counters people’s curiosity over his height and made sure it never let it get to him. The handsome short actor has had a prolific career as nollywood actor. Him and Aki weren't the first dwarves to appear in nollywood movies, but they were the first to make a big splash. Pawpaw whose name has been shortlisted alongside other movie stars for the 2011 National honour awards, MFR (Member of the federal Republic) to be precise opened up about his love life in a recent interview with Entertainment Express.

As for facing discrimination on account of my size, I have never allowed that to happen. I don’t allow what people say to dictate how I see myself. Like I said earlier, I am a strong-minded person and I don’t allow certain things to bug me or weigh me down. I also try to surround myself with positive people. I wouldn’t even give anybody the chance to kill
my spirit anyway. I am already thinking of marriage and it will happen very soon. I don’t know the person yet. I can only say that there a couple of them in the picture who I am considering. But as a
young man, I have somebody whom I confide in. It is not about the size or shape but I believe that when I find that person I will know her. Yes, I am still
Read full story here

http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/10/actor-osita-iheme-pawpaw-talks-about.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reveals His Brother, HKN Boss, Wale, Is Dating His Ex-girlfriend Sister / Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos) / Pictures: Osita Iheme, Chinedu Ikedieze & Wife At Father's Burial Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.