Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

What Do You Think About Julia Roberts - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Do You Think About Julia Roberts (2838 Views)

What Do You Think About This Nollywood Make Up? (photo) / What Do You Think About Fifty Shades Of Grey / What Do You Think About Season 4 Of "Nikita"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Julia Roberts by smile4kenn(m): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2007
she is my best actoress and i love watching all her films. she is one of the actoress i have never seen going nude on films.
It is near impossible to imagine anyone not knowing who Julia Roberts is. From the lovely Vivian Ward in Pretty Woman (1990) to real-life mom of twins Phinnaeus and Hazel, Julia is currently said to be the highest paid actress in film history, and the first actress to be paid $20 million dollars a film. She has a mantle full of prestigious awards, including an Oscar for Best Actress, and a career and personal life anyone would be proud of. Considered to be a beauty, cute, funny, talented, well liked and possess a million-dollar smile, Julia has it all.

In 2004 Julia became a mother and had two Blockbusters released. Closer, a dramatic romance, places her in the limelight with Jude Law, Natalie Portman and Clive Owen, and the highly anticipated sequel to Oceans Eleven, Ocean's Twelve, will place Julia again in the spotlight with such stars as Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Matt Damon.

Julia blooms, over and over again, and chances are the Georgia Peach will always bear amazing fruit.

"What changes with fame, I think, are perceptions of an individual, more than the individual." Boston Herald, Julia Roberts

"I just don't feel that my algebra teacher should ever know what my butt looks like." Julia Roberts on why she does not do nude scenes

Re: What Do You Think About Julia Roberts by memyself2(f): 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2007
Love her too, but the picture you put up there isnt the best of pictures, esp, for Julia, u shld have put in one where she was smilin
Re: What Do You Think About Julia Roberts by Oracle(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2007
Well i think she's a great actress, Love her role in that pretty woman movie

Re: What Do You Think About Julia Roberts by Migines(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2007
All this for julia?
Well i also think shes a great actress. Shes got the depth.
Re: What Do You Think About Julia Roberts by iice(f): 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2007
Love her!. . .one of the few i enjoy watching
Re: What Do You Think About Julia Roberts by Betty605: 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2007
*****^^^^ starpointing^^^****** natural beauty,
Re: What Do You Think About Julia Roberts by Ndi(f): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2007
My oh my!! She is one of Hollywood's best, Pretty Woman will always be one of the best Hollywood's film i ever watched. I never get tired of watching the film over and over again. wink wink .
Re: What Do You Think About Julia Roberts by jiddah: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2007
Julia Roberts,all time favorite, loved her in "Erin Brockovich" it won her an Oscar

plus she has a killer smile.
Re: What Do You Think About Julia Roberts by iice(f): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2007
jiddah:

plus she has a killer smile.

Indeed!
Re: What Do You Think About Julia Roberts by davidif: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2007
i no send.
Re: What Do You Think About Julia Roberts by cooljoe(m): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2007
That smile, how I love Julia Roberts, she's the best, simply the best.
Re: What Do You Think About Julia Roberts by Ifeniyi22(m): 12:03am On Dec 05, 2007
she has got the smile.one of a kind
Re: What Do You Think About Julia Roberts by Seun(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2007
Her smile is responsible for at least 60% of her worth. For an actress, her face is not very expressive.
Re: What Do You Think About Julia Roberts by rotimy(m): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2007
I think she is getting old. A good actress

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Now Larger Than Hollywood / City Hunter & A Man Called God, Which Is More Interesting / What Will A Nigerian Superhero Be Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.