Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA (7126 Views)

Baba Suwe Is Yet To Excrete Drugs - Ndlea / Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby / Baba Suwe We Never Arrested Because Of Drugs" - Ndlea Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by solaugo(m): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2011
Baba Suwe ‘ll Excrete Drugs – Ndlea

Apparently bowing to court order compelling it to present detained ace comedian, Mr. Babatunde Omidina, (Baba Suwe), before it,  the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA,  said  yesterday that the suspect will be in court this morning.

The agency was, however,  confident that  the suspect would excrete whatever was lodged in his stomach before the expiration of the 15 days detention order granted by the court.

The narcotic agency said  it was obeying the court order to dispel rumours making the round that the detained comedian had died in its custody.

Meanwhile,  NDLEA said it may be forced to seek further detention order if Baba Suwe was unable to completely excrete the substance in his system, maintaining that it was convinced that what the suspect has in his stomach were hard drugs.

NDLEA’s Public Affairs Officer, Mr. Mitchell Ofoyeju, said on phone, yesterday, that  the  detained comedian was in good health, adding however, that he was yet to excrete any drug.

He said: “We will bring him to court tomorrow (today) at least, to respect that court order.  But that is not to say that we will release him.  Some people have been calling to say that Baba Suwe is dead.

I laughed because the man is in good health.  The fact is that he has not excreted any drug yet, but we are still observing him. But, he will be in court as directed by court.  Note that, that does not mean that we will release him, no.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/10/baba-suwe-ll-excrete-drugs-ndlea/
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by solaugo(m): 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2011
, catch me if you can, so say Baba Suwe to NDLEA,
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by Desola(f): 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2011
What nonsense is that? Are they above the law? i

If the court says he should be released, would they ignore that order? Bloody arsewipes!
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2011
Good Lord!! Imagine the absolute rush for the "Advanced JaZz" Baba Suwe used to Super-Glue the Crack-Cocaine to his Stomach. Man this Babalawo is made - Confirmed! grin

Seriously, the NDLEA should publish whatever images the CT Scan revealed so Nigerians can judge for themselves. Meanwhile a CT Scan only reveals a tomography of the insides of the body not detect Drugs. it cannot tell the difference between Cocaine and Kpomo grin Show is the pictures - angry
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2011
We are getting tired of the Man gist, If he likes her should die!!! We don't care anymore  undecided
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by mrofficial(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2011
^^^ Are you okay? cheesy
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by daywatcher: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2011
anyone interested in sponsoring a nollywood production of this story?
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by KacHemNaU(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2011
What would be the title of the documentry or whatever?
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by RickyRoss1(m): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Good Lord!! Imagine the absolute rush for the "Advanced JaZz" Baba Suwe used to Super-Glue the Crack-Cocaine to his Stomach. Man this Babalawo is made - Confirmed!  grin

Seriously, the NDLEA should publish whatever images the CT Scan revealed so Nigerians can judge for themselves. Meanwhile a CT Scan only reveals a tomography of the insides of the body not detect Drugs. it cannot tell the difference between Cocaine and Kpomo  grin Show is the pictures -  angry

SAD BUT TRUE
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by bish2(m): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This Is Fast Becoming A Season Film Oooo!!!!

O Yagbe Ti (Season 3), GRAB YOUR COFY NOW111

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2011
No detail of how many times he has dropped excreta. Make dem give am jedijedi jor.
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by floyet(f): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2011
This is gonna be nollywood's first season film and i promise u pe e oni wo tan,lol
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 01, 2011
Have we all become illiterate ? What part of the stomach can anything remain after defecating 8 times. Is is a different aliminatory canal ? Basic biology should be learnt by the NDLEA
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by Mucokey(m): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2011
Am getting amiss at the way n rate things re going in Nigeria, Is there no fixed rules to this whole me.s.s
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by Okijajuju1(m): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Good Lord!! Imagine the absolute rush for the "Advanced JaZz" Baba Suwe used to Super-Glue the Crack-Cocaine to his Stomach. [size=16pt]Man this Babalawo is made - Confirmed! grin[/size]

Thank you! Thank you!!

Please spread the word!! Our products are SON guaranteed and come with a 1 month warantee. Anti NDLEA and DEA.
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by member479760: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2011
babasuwe don die yesterday of overdose of gbanna!
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by IRAPADA(m): 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
Baba suwe and ndlea want to break world book of record by being d longest time drugs are hiden on human body
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by chelsea4su(f): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2011
oya gbe ti father

Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by pynkspyce: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2011
he shoulda shat it all out by now haba.
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by lekanfahd(m): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2011
How long exactly does this stuff stay in someone's stomach? I bilif if this thing is inside him, it should av burst inside him. This NDLEA shld just use their head and do the necessary and just release the guy, abeg.
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by mustspin: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Good Lord!! Imagine the absolute rush for the "Advanced JaZz" Baba Suwe used to Super-Glue the Crack-Cocaine to his Stomach. Man this Babalawo is made - Confirmed! grin

Seriously, the NDLEA should publish whatever images the CT Scan revealed so Nigerians can judge for themselves. Meanwhile a CT Scan only reveals a tomography of the insides of the body not detect Drugs. it cannot tell the difference between Cocaine and Kpomo grin Show is the pictures - angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kponmo indeed
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by blkmum700: 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2011
Abeg who get Baba Suwe Number?

Make he con carry me go that babalawo we do the sham for am,na that type Babalawo i de look for,Abeg make una help me ooo with him number
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by hbrednic: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2011
they should let man go,
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by kokoye(m): 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2011
For real though, the herbalist who did the 'afeeri' is made. The man is in ijebu-ode.

Small time now, you go see human line all the way from Victoria Island to ijebu-ode.

And later, he'll be taking online orders.
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by babsmii(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
few questions will be asked and the ndlea will fail.

1. what is the maximum days drugs can stay in a human's system? very few days i know
2. what other excretion pattern could be used to subject a suspect to force-excretion? im sure they've exhausted all their options

then the judge will ask, what then are you planning to do. cut his stomach open?

as far as i know, the legal system do not accept black magic, juju or whatever the ndlea calls it. they should just accept defeat and hire better lawyers for forthcoming sue.

im not saying the man doesnt have anything in his stomach, but if they can't get it out then they should just leave him and move on. afterall its not their individual money they will use to settle him if he wins the case.
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by Akiika: 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2011
This NDLEA is the stupidest agency i have ever known in my life. They screwed up and should be made to face the music. What a shame! No way in this world that any drug in Baba Suwe's system wouldn't have bursted or been defacated, forget about 'kurube' guys.
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by dayokanu(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2011
I hope NDLEA has found the 1billion Naira to pay Baba Suwe
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by Cogent: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2011
Found ke? Why do you think they are refusing to release him? grin
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by otokx(m): 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2011
NDLEA has really disgraced us.
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by tofeenab(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2011
I am not a Doctor but i am really amazed that the NDLEA officials are still saying Mr Babatunde will still excrete the drugs in his stomach! For crying out loud what is NDLEA trying to do? I hope they are not trying to work to the answer? God help "BABA SUWE" and Nigeria.
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by jfad: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2011
bish-2:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This Is Fast Becoming A Season Film Oooo!!!!

O Yagbe Ti (Season 3), GRAB YOUR COFY NOW111

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

O Yagbe Ti (Season 3)

9ice 1
Re: Baba Suwe Will Excrete Drugs – NDLEA by Nymphnode(m): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2011
:-x .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Rocks Hawt Zebra-stripped Dress! / Photos: Meet The Woman With The Biggest Boobs In The World / ‘she Came Back Hotter’ – See New Photo Of Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.