Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Lagos To Overtake Cairo As Africa's Most Populous In 2015- Un - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Overtake Cairo As Africa's Most Populous In 2015- Un (1585 Views)

Angola Overtakes Nigeria As Africa's Top Oil Producer After Pipeline Attacks / 2050 Nigeria To Become 3rd Most Populous In The Wolrd / Nigeria, Mexico To Overtake UK Economy, We Don’t Want This To “CHANGE”! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Overtake Cairo As Africa's Most Populous In 2015- Un by yoji: 2:49am On Nov 01, 2011
wait o! i tot kano was d most populous according to obj's census? didnt un get d memo? obj wasted our money for on rubbish scam called census.
Re: Lagos To Overtake Cairo As Africa's Most Populous In 2015- Un by kettykin: 5:44am On Nov 01, 2011
what kind of population are we talking about here, population of almajirais , area boys and touts. How can the population of a state be made up of miscreants
Re: Lagos To Overtake Cairo As Africa's Most Populous In 2015- Un by manchy7531: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2011
Top ten states with the most population in Nigeria to me are Lagos, Kano, Rivers, Anambra, Oyo, Delta, Abia,kaduna, Edo,Niger

what ever census OBJ might have conducted don't matter to me
Re: Lagos To Overtake Cairo As Africa's Most Populous In 2015- Un by kokoA(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2011
yoji:

wait o! i tot kano was d most populous according to obj's census? didnt un get d memo? obj wasted our money for on rubbish scam called census.

Kano is the most populous state in Nigeria not city . There is a difference.
Re: Lagos To Overtake Cairo As Africa's Most Populous In 2015- Un by Dede1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2011
@POST

UN and most Nigerians are inherently goofy. The thread is soundly unintelligent. Does poster mean Lagos to overtake Cairo as Africa’s most populous City or County or State or even Country in 2015? The status of Lagos has long changed from city to state. The juxtaposition of Lagos and Cairo with reference to estimated 2015 population is very infantile.
Re: Lagos To Overtake Cairo As Africa's Most Populous In 2015- Un by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2011
Where is even the link? undecided
Re: Lagos To Overtake Cairo As Africa's Most Populous In 2015- Un by Natasha2(f): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2011
na wa oh it seems the only thing we are good at is to increase in population jeez undecided we are now ranked 6th most populous country, now this undecided
Re: Lagos To Overtake Cairo As Africa's Most Populous In 2015- Un by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2011
Top ten states with the most population in Nigeria to me are Lagos,
Kano, Rivers, Anambra, Oyo, Delta, Abia,kaduna, Edo,Niger
Is anambra more populous than oyo? I doubt it.
Re: Lagos To Overtake Cairo As Africa's Most Populous In 2015- Un by ezeagu(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2011
kokoA:

Kano is the most populous state in Nigeria not city . There is a difference.

So there are more than 10 million people in Kano State?

(1) (Reply)

Immediately Ndigbo To Go Into Violence, Nigeria Is Finished: Ralph Uwazuruike! / Petroleum Minister's Displays $20,000 Handbag At Meeting With Labour / Leadership Skills I Learned From Nelson Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.