Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,641 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Design Professional Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Design Professional Website (1077 Views)

Video Software That Teaches How To Design Professional Websites. / Materials Needed To Create And Design Professional Website Help Out Webmasters / Hello, This Guy Design Professional Websites For Folks Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design Professional Website by vigi(m): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2007
design professional and stylish sites. with flash animations, php and java scripting. we also incorporate database into your site.
call sanmimedia-08028323622
Re: Design Professional Website by Scream(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2007
I am intrested in ur post but do not understand it. the fact is that i wamt to build a website for my company starting soon. feed me back soon please.
Re: Design Professional Website by vigi(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2007
we do anything web related. server side scripting,php, java, database. anything. for further enquiry, reach me on my number.
Re: Design Professional Website by smartsoft(m): 2:44am On Sep 19, 2007
you telling us you build website and you got no one to prove ? can we see your site
Re: Design Professional Website by vigi(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2007
most of the sites we have done are jobs that were sub-contracted to us, and as you know i am not at liberty to discuss them. but one of our most recent jobs is this- www.nairaandgold.com website.
i would like to hear your comments and opinions.
Re: Design Professional Website by xanadu: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2007
@vigi, perhaps you can register on this site and lets know if what they say is for real?

http://www.naijascripts.com
Re: Design Professional Website by Scream(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2007
Sanmie, Am impressed! grin
Re: Design Professional Website by knzguru(m): 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2008
Hello webmasters, i am a young entreprenuer and i need a website as a value added service to my clients. the website is to be a business directory where my clients can control their profiles.

Pls send me an email of your biz details, past clients (with a list of sites u hav developed for them) and a cost estimate for 1)hosting, 2)design and 3)programming. Pls understand dat my budget is not much and i will only respond to proposals within my reach.

I look forward to working with you. thank you

knzguru@yahoo.com
Re: Design Professional Website by yankitwizy(m): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2008
For all your professional website design feel free to contact me (08063728802) or info@mediahallsng.net

My portfolio:
www.mediahallsng.net
www.geo-datasystems.com
www.cedarbiz.com
www.eceunn.com
www.ssafemikheconsulting.com
www.workmansafetyshoes.com

I'll give you the best at a reasonable price

(1) (Reply)

Listen To The Best Of Nigerian Motivational Audios For Free! / What Is Wrong With Firefox? / Justclone Web Scripts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.