Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Very Good Car Painter Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Very Good Car Painter Needed (1287 Views)

Very Good Car Upholstery Work / I Need An Extremely Good Car Painter In Abuja. Any Help? / I Need A Good Bodyshop/car Painter In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Good Car Painter Needed by henwun(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2011
I have some cars for painting, I have not seen any one advert here about car painting, Please if you do around lagos , Let me have your details. Please I need Original factory Painting, If you are not Qualify don't bother to leave contact me. Thanks you guys
Re: Very Good Car Painter Needed by webcam(m): 11:41am On Nov 01, 2011
you need oven painting or Good painter?
Re: Very Good Car Painter Needed by henwun(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2011
What do you mean by oven painter?
Re: Very Good Car Painter Needed by jodeci(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2011
henwun:

What do you mean by oven painter?

You dont even know about OVEN BAKED PAINTING and your are talking about good painter.

Do you think factory/New cars are painted and sunn-ed to dry?
Re: Very Good Car Painter Needed by henwun(m): 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
lol , my profession is not based on painting my friend , all i need is a good painter. you dont need to ask me oven baked or sorts. if you know what is good as factory panting . you let me know the cost for the painting, all i need is a good painting job.
Re: Very Good Car Painter Needed by webcam(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2011
oven painter are the painting with baked machine, oven paiting is superb, i havegood painter but what is the name and model of the car you want to paint?what is the present colour?what is your new colour?
Re: Very Good Car Painter Needed by henwun(m): 2:36am On Nov 03, 2011
Thanks so much Webcam, Its Acura TL 2004 The color is Red wine and i want to retain the same color, Here is the Car Pix. Please advice how much would it cost to get it done and for how long?

Re: Very Good Car Painter Needed by stepedie: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2011
Hello webcam,
Please i need to oven bake my camry too,the present colour is gold.
please could you help me ask him how much it'll cost if i want to change the color to silver and how much it'll cost if am retaining gold colour
Thanks
Re: Very Good Car Painter Needed by henwun(m): 2:34am On Nov 04, 2011
waiting
Re: Very Good Car Painter Needed by Adeleke3: 5:46am On Nov 04, 2011
i have a car to paint too
Re: Very Good Car Painter Needed by Benez: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2011
Call me (Ayo) to book on 08023198878 for your Oven Baked painting. We use Italian Oven. Is u see the ones we have done and u do not like them, pls don't hesitate to go back. To retain the existing colour, it costs N50k last but to change the colour, N60k last provided ur Panel beater do the finishing very well.

(1) (Reply)

>>> Reg 2007 Kia Rio=N650k >>>> / SOLD!!!***tokunbo 1996 Honda Civic For N750k***SOLD!!! / (by D)honda Accord 03 Eod For 850k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.