Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court (19560 Views)

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby / Latest Pics Of Baba Suwe In Toilet I Don Laugh Tire / Comedian Baba Suwe In Ghastly Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2011
The objects in his body could probably be something else order than narcotic drugs, they could be talismans. Traditional Africans are known to swallow them for protection - I have seen many Africans/Asians doing that in public displays of magic.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by splitnaija(m): 3:23am On Nov 02, 2011
The other day, some dare-devil robbers mumbering about 12 were busy robbing from flat to flat in my former neiighbourhood in an operation that lasted from 12:00 midnight till about 3:30a.m. All effort to get help from the Police was futile as we later learnt the entrance to the estate was barricaded and manned by some of the robbers. At the end of the oeration, 15 flats in 4 different compounds were visited and mine was the only one not attacked. There was not even a single knock on my protector -thanks to some African magic from my late grand mother (the more you look, the less you see).

If anyone is still in doubt about the efficacy of African magic, think again.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 02, 2011
www.nairaland.com/attachments/562166_IMG_2107_jpge8b23504bd71a9b853fa11d2458e5fd9

I think it's about time Nigerian ladies start SHOWING Nigerian men that physical laziness, no sense of physical activeness is not cute at all.

Look at these men, for God sake.

The only person in shape in this picture is the woman.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by phuckNL: 5:33am On Nov 02, 2011
splitnaija:

The other day, some dare-devil robbers mumbering about 12 were busy robbing from flat to flat in my former neiighbourhood in an operation that lasted from 12:00 midnight till about 3:30a.m. All effort to get help from the Police was futile as we later learnt the entrance to the estate was barricaded and manned by some of the robbers. At the end of the oeration, 15 flats in 4 different compounds were visited and mine was the only one not attacked. There was not even a single knock on my protector -thanks to some African magic from my late grand mother (the more you look, the less you see).

If anyone is still in doubt about the efficacy of African magic, think again.

The day you get robbed, you will claim you probably didn't have the charm on the door or it needs recharging or something.
Pure BS.
We claim we are educated and cant seem to use our education at all in Nigeria.
They missed your house. It wasn't due to any yeye jazz.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by klas(m): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2011
^^^ But if he had claimed it was due to 'blood of Jesus', would you call it pure BS?
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by clip: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2011
The only woman i can see in that Picture is cover by another man.I wonder how you can see her beauty.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by splitnaija(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2011
phuck_NL:

The day you get robbed, you will claim you probably didn't have the charm on the door or it needs recharging or something.
Pure BS.
We claim we are educated and cant seem to use our education at all in Nigeria.
They missed your house. It wasn't due to any yeye jazz.
@phuck_NL

It's obvious you're one of the millions who are still in doubt either due to over-affiliation to western culture that sees nothing good in the black man and his inventions or from brainwashing from some religious beliefs. I don't have any problem with that but let me enlighten you a little.

The whole essence of this black magic is that no matter the number of times the robbers come around, even when they are able to locate flat B that shares same roof with flat A (mine in this case) and separated by just a wall, they will never locate the way to flat A. Also, even after finding their ways to flats C and D that are directly opposite flat A, they will still miss their ways to flat A. And by the way, the said flat A is the very first flat you meet while coming into the compound. It's so conspicuously located that any visitor coming into the compund makes it a natural port of call for enquiries.

After the seeming success of this first gang of robbers to visit the estate, there were about 5 different attacks by some other less organized groups and still in all the other attempts, just like the very first one, they still could not locate flat A grin grin grin But I had to move out of the neighborhood as the trauma, coupled with the incessant fear of more attacks became unbearable sad

But let me ask you this question: Have you ever asked yourself why the kite is so quick to snatch a chicken but not a baby duck even when both are spotted in the open? That's some food for thought for you cool
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by hardbody: 8:54am On Nov 02, 2011
splitnaija, ok, i am not one to argue with you on your jazzie powers. Abeg give me small nah, these things come in handy u know, and they make u stand apart.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by rhymz(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2011
As far as I am concerned, that Niggur is guilty as charged. The CT scan did not lie there is a weird twist of fetishism and some underhand dealings. That niggur swallowed some wraps but somehow dislodged them through means that goes beyond the confines of the eyes. There are reports that he has already been released from detention but after fulfilling some very strigent bail conditions and payment of a huge fine. Obviously, Nigga aint reasly free and is prolly under survailance, his reluctance to opposing such bail conditions only goes to show that niggar has got sth to hide. I am sure he and his boisterous Lawyers wont do jack coz they know the NDLEA still have ish that can spill beans on them. Free man indeed
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by shadrach77: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/562166_IMG_2107_jpge8b23504bd71a9b853fa11d2458e5fd9

I think it's about time Nigerian ladies start SHOWING Nigerian men that physical laziness, no sense of physical activeness is not cute at all.

pls show us the woman in the picture
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2011
rhymz:

[b]As far as I am concerned, that Niggur is guilty as charged. The CT scan did not lie there is a weird twist of fetishism and some underhand dealings. [/b]That niggur swallowed some wraps but somehow dislodged them through means that goes beyond the confines of the eyes. There are reports that he has already been released from detention but after fulfilling some very strigent bail conditions and payment of a huge fine. Obviously, Nigga aint reasly free and is prolly under survailance, his reluctance to opposing such bail conditions only goes to show that niggar has got sth to hide. I am sure he and his boisterous Lawyers wont do jack coz they know the NDLEA still have ish that can spill beans on them. Free man indeed
That explains you don't know anything about CAT SCAN(CT scan). In my previous comment I tried to make jest of the NDLEA by laughing at their silly belief the man was using advanced Juju on them, when I said it must have been some talisman he swallowed. The truth is that the errors with CT Scan usually comes from those who interpret the results. If they ended up employing poor hands to help out with the result things usually turn out to be misinterpreted - that's what I think happened in the case of Baba Suwe. There is nothing like advanced Juju with CT Scan, the problems are usually from the people reading the results. The images of objects found in his body could be tumors or other cancerous growths.If I am the alleged person I would go for a thorough check to see if I am having some health problems(lymphoma, usually comes up at the armpit, neck and other part of the body- other growths are initially not painful), yet, they stay in the body for some times before having painful effect.

I still arguably believe the people who read the result should be blamed for their poor performances. CT Scan is usually accurate for brain and chest reports and less accurate in abdominal analysis. So, don't think the CT Scan can't be wrong. All along I am seeing a foul play in the interpretation of the CT Scan due to some evidence trying to make the man spend more than 48 hours without success and not releasing him - is a case where the NDLEA failed to understand that there could be errors somewhere. Smart agency would allow him to go but keep doing some reviews on where the errors  emanated from, for future occurrences.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by kokoye(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I see ur trying to be funny. Not working.

What about the guy staring at you . . with the bag , and the guy behing the albino?

I bet you they both are in shape . . who cares if it is poverty induced!
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by rhymz(m): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2011
all4naija:

That explains you don't know anything about CAT SCAN(CT scan). In my previous comment I tried to make jest of the NDLEA by laughing at their silly belief the man was using advanced Juju on them, when I said it must have been some talisman he swallowed. The truth is that the errors with CT Scan usually comes from those who interpret the results. If they ended up employing poor hands to help out with the result things usually turn out to be misinterpreted - that's what I think happened in the case of Baba Suwe. There is nothing like advanced Juju with CT Scan, the problems are usually from the people reading the results. The images of objects found in his body could be tumors or other cancerous growths.If I am the alleged person I would go for a thorough check to see if I am having some health problems(lymphoma, usually comes up at the armpit, neck and other part of the body- other growths are initially not painful), yet, they stay in the body for some times before having painful effect.

I still arguably believe the people who read the result should be blamed for their poor performances. CT Scan is usually accurate for brain and chest reports and less accurate in abdominal analysis. So, don't think the CT Scan can't be wrong. All along I am seeing a foul play in the interpretation of the CT Scan due to some evidence trying to make the man spend more than 48 hours without success and not releasing him - is a case where the NDLEA failed to understand that there could be errors somewhere. Smart agency would allow him to go but keep doing some reviews on where the errors  emanated from, for future occurrences. 

your excuse beats common sense. If the radiologist employed at airport is quack as you want to paint it what about the one from LASUTH?
And where did you get that barefaced lie that abdominal CT scans are less acurate? What a lie? This is not your usual x-ray scans whose results can be subjected to further scanning using MRI and CAT scans.
I repeat, that Nigga is guilty as charged, I am not flustered by any medical sophistry to explain away what may have happened.
How come the radiologist all of a sudden became madiocre when it got to Baba Suwe's case. How many cases of such mis-interpretations have they had at the airport from thesame radiologist? Or is Baba Suwe is a special error case of seclusion? This is all BS!!! Niggur had sonething on him and that was why the officials of NDLEA were so confident to the extent of getting a court injunction to further hold him in custody for another 2weeks. How come during the remaining part of the two weeks nobody said anything about the content of his excreta? Abi is it still thesame old redundant claims of him eating one in 3days. As for those trying so hatd to sound more enlightened and whiter than the whiteman; are you all trying to say the use of juju is an irrelevant variable in this case. How many of you have seen real display of fetishism, I have been eye-witness to situation where somebody was macheted several times in a fight and nothing happened to him, not even a cut. If you guys know anything about mysticism and black magic you wont be in a hurry to want to sound smart and educated to the point of dismissing a strong possibility.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2011
rhymz:

your excuse beats common sense. If the radiologist employed at airport is quack as you want to paint it what about the one from LASUTH?
And where did you get that barefaced lie that abdominal CT scans are less acurate? What a lie? This is not your usual x-ray scans whose results can be subjected to further scanning using MRI and CAT scans.
I repeat, that Nigga is guilty as charged, I am not flustered by any medical sophistry to explain away what may have happened.
How come the radiologist all of a sudden became madiocre when it got to Baba Suwe's case. How many cases of such mis-interpretations have they had at the airport from thesame radiologist? Or is Baba Suwe is a special error case of seclusion? This is all BS!!! Niggur had sonething on him and that was why the officials of NDLEA were so confident to the extent of getting a court injunction to further hold him in custody for another 2weeks. How come during the remaining part of the two weeks nobody said anything about the content of his excreta? Abi is it still thesame old redundant claims of him eating one in 3days. As for those trying so hatd to sound more enlightened and whiter than the whiteman; are you all trying to say the use of juju is an irrelevant variable in this case. How many of you have seen real display of fetishism, I have been eye-witness to situation where somebody was macheted several times in a fight and nothing happened to him, not even a cut. If you guys know anything about mysticism and black magic you wont be in a hurry to want to sound smart and educated to the point of dismissing a strong possibility.
Hmmm,  I can see where you are coming from.You are wrong again, the accessement of CT Scan has proven that the brain and Chest are more accurate in interpreting than the abdomen. That I know from experience with a cousin of mine who had tumor and had gone for several abdominal CT Scans before it was ascertained.  I know you are being sentimental because I can see that from the tone of you resorting to black magic as the culprit, after failing to provide evidences that he actually possessed narcotic drugs in his body. I am among those who advocates for thorough scrutiny of his body and on the other way round CT Scan alone can not be a proof - there must be tangible evidences to proof the man is carry narcotic drugs. To your dismay you would find out that in developed world dogs(specially trained ones ) are employed to detect drugs and special injections are administered if there are ample evidences. Don't act as if you didn't know about errors emanating from CT Scan, even in the case of growths. Referring to white man in your comment only subject you more to why you failed to see the problem here - there are no proofs! White man is human and the machines can repeat the same thing due to what they are programmed to do - that is a fact.

I think the remaining two weeks were not reported because the NDLEA failed to find anything to support their errors. I for one would be very concerned if nothing is found in his body at the end, yet, the ability of the agency failing to understand that holding the man for more than the necessary time to assert their proofs has ruled out any thing trustworthy. Then, we know there is nothing to prove the man possessed the hard drugs - they could be other wrapped objects used by traditionalist(which I believe he is one of them). If I must addressed this issue, from a reasonable perspective, the agency should let him go and bear the consequences of the stigma. It could serve as an opportunity to review many things by them for future occurrences.

However, If black magic was to be the case, it would likely be right for every drugs peddlers to be using the black magic to escape the CT Scan. And again, the magic should have been potent enough for the CT Scan not to detect the objects at all at the airport. Please, spare me your incapable reasoning of knowing that the so called black magic is just trick which, if well scrutinized, you will see the underlining tricks.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by phuckNL: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2011
splitnaija:

@phuck_NL

It's obvious you're one of the millions who are still in doubt either due to over-affiliation to western culture that sees nothing good in the black man and his inventions or from brainwashing from some religious beliefs. I don't have any problem with that but let me enlighten you a little.

The whole essence of this black magic is that no matter the number of times the robbers come around, even when they are able to locate flat B that shares same roof with flat A (mine in this case) and separated by just a wall, they will never locate the way to flat A. Also, even after finding their ways to flats C and D that are directly opposite flat A, they will still miss their ways to flat A. And by the way, the said flat A is the very first flat you meet while coming into the compound. It's so conspicuously located that any visitor coming into the compund makes it a natural port of call for enquiries.

After the seeming success of this first gang of robbers to visit the estate, there were about 5 different attacks by some other less organized groups and still in all the other attempts, just like the very first one, they still could not locate flat A grin grin grin But I had to move out of the neighborhood as the trauma, coupled with the incessant fear of more attacks became unbearable sad

But let me ask you this question: Have you ever asked yourself why the kite is so quick to snatch a chicken but not a baby duck even when both are spotted in the open? That's some food for thought for you cool

I would really like for us to open a topic where we can debate this issue because it would seem like derailing this thread.
Let me tell you something. i am not ignorant. Black magic probably exists but 99.999999% of what people like you say is Garbage.
The reason we believe so much in black magic is due to "fear and the unknown".
In the "old dayz" anytime people did not understand anything they tagged it as witchcraft and juju.
There is black magic but the black magic i believe in is the explainable ones like if you fall ill, you can go to a local herbalist, who through experience, knows the right herbs to cook up "agbo" that will heal you.
When you start talking about armed robber charms, people turning into cats then you have goofed. It is always hearsay. Nobody has actually seen it. People claim to but it is all lies.
Remeber when twins used to be referred to as witches?
There used to be a time in the villages when they would claim that evil spirits abound so everyone needs to put some leaves on their doors or stay inside to prevent from being cursed and consequently catching a disease from the evil spirit? Guess what, the diseases did occur but it was not evil spirit, it was a virus sweeping across at the time.
The problem with the black man is that they use "fear" to deceive people. If something is no understandable to the black men, then it is JUJU.
I wonder why all this JUJU didn't help prevent the white man from colonizing us. Why didn't d great spiritual Obas and Igwes and what not that had juju not use juju to protect their people from invasion. I've got a lot more if you wanna continue this debate. You are the one that has been brainwashed. Juju my foot.
The difference between us is that if a white man makes a discovery, they will show it to the world. The black man on the other hand will keep it to himself and claim he has spiritual powers.
Are you aware that ongoing research in a California university has been able to somewhat perform "invisiblity". They have been able to create a scenario where light is deflected from the user and hence you don't see the object. In a few years, it might turn into some war weapon where soldiers can put on invisiblity cloaks. If it was in naija, they would claim they can disappear that it is jazz.

Did it ever occcur to you that almost everything is JAZZ/JUJU until it is explained to you.

If you had never seen civilization in you life and somebody picked up a remote control to turn on a TV, wouldn't you call it JUJU.
Won't a cellphone seem like JUJU to a rural man who has never seen civiliation? Food for thought. I honestly would like to continue this discussion if you can open a separate thread.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by phuckNL: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2011
@splitnaija.

Your response can be entered here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-795103.0.html
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by rhymz(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2011
all4naija:

Hmmm,  I can see where you are coming from.You are wrong again, the accessement of CT Scan has proven that the brain and Chest are more accurate in interpreting than the abdomen. That I know from experience with a cousin of mine who had tumor and had gone for several abdominal CT Scans before it was ascertained.  I know you are being sentimental because I can see that from the tone of you resorting to black magic as the culprit, after failing to provide evidences that he actually possessed narcotic drugs in his body. I am among those who advocates for thorough scrutiny of his body and on the other way round CT Scan alone can not be a proof - there must be tangible evidences to proof the man is carry narcotic drugs. To your dismay you would find out that in developed world dogs(specially trained ones ) are employed to detect drugs and special injections are administered if there are ample evidences. Don't act as if you didn't know about errors emanating from CT Scan, even in the case of growths. Referring to white man in your comment only subject you more to why you failed to see the problem here - there are no proofs! White man is human and the machines can repeat the same thing due to what they are programmed to do - that is a fact.

I think the remaining two weeks were not reported because the NDLEA failed to find anything to support their errors. I for one would be very concerned if nothing is found in his body at the end, yet, the ability of the agency failing to understand that holding the man for more than the necessary time to assert their proofs has ruled out any thing trustworthy. Then, we know there is nothing to prove the man possessed the hard drugs - they could be other wrapped objects used by traditionalist(which I believe he is one of them). If I must addressed this issue, from a reasonable perspective, the agency should let him go and bear the consequences of the stigma. It could serve as an opportunity to review many things by them for future occurrences.

However, If black magic was to be the case, it would likely be right for every drugs peddlers to be using the black magic to escape the CT Scan. And again, the magic should have been potent enough for the CT Scan not to detect the objects at all at the airport. Please, spare me your incapable reasoning of knowing that the so called black magic is just trick which, if well scrutinized, you will see the underlining tricks.

I don't want to argue about this, there is no basis for the claims that abdominal CT scans are less accurate or that the CT scanner interpretes abdominal scans less than that of the brains and chest. I find it curious that only your cousin's case gave you such conclusions.
Whether we all like it or not, black magic and mysticism can't be ruled out in this case, I don't care what the white man tells you. If you think many of them are mere tricks then I implore you to go and challenge or test the efficacy of your beliefs or claims. You don't have to agree with gravitational laws, electrical laws and the likes but you get a first hand experience( that is if you surviveit) when you choose to ignore them and go against their laws; like wise is the case of blackmagic, what you choose to believe does not kill their existence.
That we have differing opinions on matter of metaphysics and mysticism does not make me or you any smarter than the other.
Besides, during the court proceedings, the man claimed he had been feeding himself in the most part; i.e that is they bring him food from home and all that, you go figure out what that means. I am certain as well that NDLEA operatives wont find anytging again on him but that does not mean he did not carry something on him. I refuse to believe that either the CT scans or the radiographers mader any errors.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2011
rhymz:

I don't want to argue about this, there is no basis for the claims that abdominal CT scans are less accurate or that the CT scanner interpretes abdominal scans less than that of the brains and chest. I find it curious that only your cousin's case gave you such conclusions.
Whether we all like it or not, black magic and mysticism can't be ruled out in this case, I don't care what the white man tells you. If you think many of them are mere tricks then I implore you to go and challenge or test the efficacy of your beliefs or claims. You don't have to agree with gravitational laws, electrical laws and the likes but you get a first hand experience( that is if you surviveit) when you choose to ignore them and go against their laws; like wise is the case of blackmagic, what you choose to believe does not kill their existence.
That we have differing opinions on matter of metaphysics and mysticism does not make me or you any smarter than the other.
Besides, during the court proceedings, the man claimed he had been feeding himself in the most part; i.e that is they bring him food from home and all that, you go figure out what that means. I am certain as well that NDLEA operatives wont find anytging again on him but that does not mean he did not carry something on him. I refuse to believe that either the CT scans or the radiographers mader any errors.

That Okays it all! Thank you.
Re: Pictures Of Baba Suwe In Court by tpia5: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2011
@ shesi

shut your frigging mouth up, you senseless goat.

nbo lo ti ja wa.

can you address your countrywomen (or even any country's women) like that without them beating the heck out of you, and you now think you can run your s.tupid mouth anyhow just because you're on a nigerian forum?

ori e daru.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku Legwork And Gbe Body, Celebrities, Others Reacts / Yul Edochie Meets Father Mbaka, Hints Him About His Presidential Ambition / Damisire Afolayan's 6th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.