Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Video Of Exposed Nigerian Millionaire Fake Pastors - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Exposed Nigerian Millionaire Fake Pastors (6417 Views)

Video Of The Tanzanian Lady Boyfriend Locked In A Pit For 8 Months Being Rescued / How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa / 7 Fake Pastors Arrested Over Sham Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Exposed Nigerian Millionaire Fake Pastors by radiovibe: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2011
Miracles, expensive cars, exorcisms and bodyguards: religion is big business in Nigeria. Reporter Seyi Rhodes and director Matt Haan travel to Lagos to reveal the extraordinary of the millionaire preachers.

Watch Video:

http://www.mercyjohnson.com/nigerian-fake-pastors-making-millions-exposed#more-5722

If you guys no how to post videos on nairaland, you can post it up for me. I have been trying to put it up
but I gave up on it.
Re: Video Of Exposed Nigerian Millionaire Fake Pastors by BootyOnMe: 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2011
Sorry, my anti-viral just kicked out your blog instantly as I tried to open the link attached to it. kiss
What is there to expose?
A fool and his or her money are soon parted.
Don't blame the 'pastors' abeg.
Blame the ijjjiots who go to them for 'spiritual comfort'! grin
Re: Video Of Exposed Nigerian Millionaire Fake Pastors by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2011
Re: Video Of Exposed Nigerian Millionaire Fake Pastors by BootyOnMe: 1:26am On Nov 08, 2011
ftmom:

radiovibe

You should quit asking people to click on those your mercyjohnson links which are invariably laden with viruses. You get paid to infect people's computers? Sad!

Mu he he he he he
My computer just shoooooooooout:

"ATTACK BLOCKED"!

IN BOLD RED!!!! grin

Tenk You Jisos!!!!
Re: Video Of Exposed Nigerian Millionaire Fake Pastors by radiovibe: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2011
Please stop posting fake information and derailing the thread. Go somewhere else with your nonsense talk.

"Wetin dey pain you for body"

Please people, don't mind him. "He is probably the virus infecting people's Post"
Re: Video Of Exposed Nigerian Millionaire Fake Pastors by lovelyS(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2011
This pastor own Yellow Hummer, Yellow Range Rover Sport, Yellow Benz, Yellow Toyota, Saying God is a GAME.LORD HAVE MERCY.
Re: Video Of Exposed Nigerian Millionaire Fake Pastors by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 08, 2011
Re: Video Of Exposed Nigerian Millionaire Fake Pastors by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2011
Guys, those links are indeed infected:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-792181.0.html#top

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See What They Did To A Police Man In Orile (GRAPHIC VIDEO) / Suspected Yahoo Boys Storm A Wedding On Red Attire, Spray Wads Of Cash / Forced Islamist Abductions In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.