Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,583 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Married Men Only - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men Only (1111 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) / For Married and soon to be married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men Only by Honeycity(f): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2011
this question is for the married men
what are those qualities you saw that made you proposed marriage to your wife, while you were still dating?
Re: Married Men Only by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2011
Good thread.

*Listening*
Re: Married Men Only by coogar: 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2011
Honeycity:

what are those qualities you saw that made you proposed marriage to your wife, while you were still dating?

commitment
fidelity
trust
companionship
Re: Married Men Only by Pennywise(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2011
I was young (thankfully) and a student. She was faithful. I also found she could engage my restless mind for hours on end talking abt all kinds of things (she still does). She always seemed happy being with me (will never know why). At the time I was ignorant about the influence of money in relationships but so was she. These days 19yr old students (with bfs in tow) will do anything to get your attention (he looks comfy).

She had no real competition (I wasnt a rich student). Also I never thought marriage can get in the way of a robust fulfilled social life. So, why wait especially when u have the means. I paid for mine (very proudly).

Knowing all the things I know now about women, my social locus, I am thankful I dont have to chose a wife now or ever. I will make a complete mess of it like a friend who got married as an adult. grin
Re: Married Men Only by ronkebp(f): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2011
coogar:

commitment
fidelity
trust
companionship

Ain't those general reasons?? cool cool
Re: Married Men Only by tpia5: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2011
Dont know jare.
Re: Married Men Only by tpia5: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2011
@ topic.
Re: Married Men Only by dayokanu(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2011
Honeycity:

I see lipsrsealed
Re: Married Men Only by coogar: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2011
ronkebp:

Ain't those general reasons?? cool cool

general as they may appear.
90% of the women out there don't satisfy it all!
Re: Married Men Only by Youngpo413: 6:59am On Nov 22, 2014
Desperate

(1) (Reply)

Dad And Mum Now Look Alike! / moderator pls delete / Hey, Your Fly In Open!..why Do We Find It Difficult...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.