Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Wizkid Mobed At His Father’s 70th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Mobed At His Father’s 70th Birthday (4783 Views)

Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) / Rita Dominic With Mr. Ibu At Ita-giwa's 70th Birthday / Annie Idibia, Ini Edo At Ita-Giwa's 70th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Mobed At His Father’s 70th Birthday by cchampme(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2011
Two days ago someone teewted about Wizkid’s experience during his fathers birthday party at surulere.
segundemuren
It’s his father’s 70th birthday & he can’t attend it, because his name is Wizkid…
31 Oct Favorite Retweet Reply
Segun Demuren
Back in the domain of his father’s house, a bit quiet, I look at the kid bb’ing, loosely surrounded by 4 hefty guys. He seems alone.
31 Oct
Segun Demuren
I look at BW, I look at Wiz and I feel completely sorry for these guys. I ask if this is how it is & they say even this is nothing!
31 Oct
Segun Demuren
So BW brings out cash and throws a wad out & they go for that instead. It gives us time to maneuver 5 mins to Wiz’s Dad house.
31 Oct
Segun Demuren
We try to get out, (I’m sure we ran over someone’s feet), but it’s Surulere’s tight streets & so a mob starts chasing the vehicle.
31 Oct
Segun Demuren
So security guy carries Wiz, one manages to open door, bundle Wiz and BW in it. I manage to squeeze in, my clothes stuck in the door…
31 Oct
Segun Demuren
“It’s no longer safe, we need to go”. We greet Wiz’s dad & make our way to our vehicle, there’s at least 150 people around it. What?
31 Oct
Segun Demuren
Since all the security came to this one tent, they left the main gate free, Area boys have made it thru. I’m hearing “Wizzy, Wiz, Baba Wizzo
31 Oct
Segun Demuren
MC is announcing for all to sit down… nothing. Wiz’s mum makes it thru, she’s scared and wants us to leave to their house.
31 Oct
Segun Demuren
In less than 15 seconds, the canopy is swamped, there are 200 phones in the air taking pics, crowd is overwhelming security.
31 Oct
Segun Demuren
So we get him out and walk into the event (at a school playground by the way), so he can sit with his father. Big Mistake.
31 Oct
Segun Demuren
…surrounded by like 6 Mopol. And he has been this way since 2pm, at his own Father’s 70th gig. I couldn’t believe it.
31 Oct
Segun Demuren
BW & I arrived around 6ish, plan was to stay for an hour. We call Wiz, thinking he wld be partying with his Dad & dude is sitting in a car,
31 Oct
Segun Demuren
Sunday was special. Wiz’s father’s 70th, in Surulere, Shitta Bey area. We came prepared we thot… 10 Mopol… We thot wrong!

Source: http://www.latestgists.com

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Celebs Who Correctly Predicted Their Own Deaths / Angela Okorie Gets Breast Enlargements (photo) / Floyd Mayweather's Bodyguard Is Possibly The World's Scariest Human Being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.