Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Please Stop Farting In Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Stop Farting In Church (11800 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / Farting In The House Of God,is It Good? / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Ishilove: 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2012
Double post
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by ubong560(m): 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
Honestly dis is d most hillarous thread i've eva stumbled on nairaland. I cant stop laughing! On a serious note, ther ar many ways of sending devil packing from one's body during prayer session and one of such is by farting. I guess dat was d devil departing frm d afflicted body mayb 2d ocean or somwher depending on wher d effect of d prayer commanded him 2 go.
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Ishilove: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
ubong560: Honestly dis is d most hillarous thread i've eva stumbled on nairaland. I cant stop laughing! On a serious note, ther ar many ways of sending devil packing from one's body during prayer session and one of such is by farting. I guess dat was d devil departing frm d afflicted body mayb 2d ocean or somwher depending on wher d effect of d prayer commanded him 2 go.
Lol. I hear farting is a form of manifestation during deliverance. cheesy grin
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Horus(m): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
Some people's farts contain methane. We all know that methane is extremely flammable and may form explosive mixtures with air.
Christians burn candles in Church so there is a high risk of explosion when the farts mixture is in contact with the fire of the candles.
In fact the person who is farting at church is maybe a suicide bomber who try to do a fart near a candle to create an explosion and kill you. Please avoid the church you never know.
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Ishilove: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
Horus: Some people's farts contain methane. We all know that methane is extremely flammable and may form explosive mixtures with air.
Christians burn candles in Church so there is a high risk of explosion when the farts mixture is in contact with the fire of the candles.
In fact the person who is farting at church is maybe a suicide bomber who try to do a fart near a candle to create an explosion and kill you. Please avoid the church you never know.
If this was really the case then why aren't churches burning up left, right and centre? cheesy
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by authecosta911(m): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2012
LMFAO, abormination if it was in da mosque.
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by CHIMSKY(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove: Farting In Church

People don't respect the house of God again. Farting in the sanctuary during a prayer session on a hot evening is just plain NASTY.
The most annoying thing is you can't detect the actual culprit; when it happened to me the foulness emanated from everywhere and nowhere. Everyone {including the culprit, i'm sure} in my section had identical  expressions of disgust, and good God was the stench SHARP and HEAVY!!!

I don't know maybe the evil creature ate a dead rat or sumfin angry

The odor seared its way into the core of my brain, destroyed my concentration and effectively ruined the rest of the service for me. Some people are just agents of darkness planted to distract and provoke serious worshippers. Ah ahn! Mscheww angry
Check ya pocket! U sure say no be u so?Nothing to be ashamed of.Sometimes these things escape.
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Ishilove: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
CHIMSKY:
Check ya pocket! U sure say no be u so?Nothing to be ashamed of.Sometimes these things escape.
Lol. I don't fart. Rather, I give genteel little airy explosions... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by soundtruth(m): 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
nice breath of fresh air
Re: Please Stop Farting In Church by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ishilove:
Pastor AIO,my spirit was huddled in a corner heaving and gagging in disgust.

Lmao!! Cray!! cheesy

Almost 5 years now. How time flies smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Difference Between 'spirit' And 'soul' / Anti-tithers, How Can I Get The Devourer Rebuked? / Repentance In The Grave- Is This Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.