Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War (13184 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Live Photos Of Biafran Soldiers Storming DSS Headquater In Lagos / Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War / Gunmen Kidnap 84-yr-Old Ex-biafran Soldier, Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by Relax101(m): 6:04am On Nov 02, 2011
History Lessons: Unseen Biafran Videos. Haba, This Is Real Massacre!

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPNXnMcHGtE[/flash]

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqCP3DXwFzU[/flash]

Nigerian armies killed[b] civilians in large numbers especially women and children also the Asaba mass massacre.[/b]  Haba!!!!

This funny Nigerian soldier aka LT small boy, lol

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_siGk_C01Qg[/flash]

Out of 100 soldiers na only 11 people remain---"LT small boy" Na wa o.

Watch 5:20 to 6:00
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 02, 2011
Very sad.

Where are the mods to move this to violent-non-celeb section?
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by Relax101(m): 6:08am On Nov 02, 2011
I love those women. Never say never was their motto.

Now, This video shows some babaric and desperate measures used by the Nigerian army to end the war.
Bombing market squares, food centers and hospitals.
Those WOMEN shown in the video WERE BRAVE.
Muah to all of them.
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by Relax101(m): 6:11am On Nov 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Very sad.

Where are the mods to move this to violent-non-celeb section?

Na political video be this ileke idi.
The violent part isn't the issue but the woman in the first video and those women singing in the second video.
I love their high-spirit jare.
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 02, 2011
OMG @ the baby with the gutted belly.
No wonder why one woman came attacking my soon-to-be-born baby on NL today.
Nick for nack, I see.
Truly disgusting video.
Sadly, the same thing is still going on in Nigeria.
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by Relax101(m): 6:22am On Nov 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

OMG @ the baby with the gutted belly.
No wonder why one woman came attacking my soon-to-be-born baby on NL today.
Nick for nack, I see.
Truly disgusting video.
Sadly, the same thing is still going on in Nigeria.

Bawo ni, se o gbadun ni?
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 02, 2011
Very sad. My the dream of a separated Nigeria come to pass.
Just wish our current and future leaders had the same backbone and the previous ones.
I, as much as the next person, want to see a biafran, Odua, Awusa nation in my lifetime; Sharia must not come to pass.
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by Relax101(m): 6:40am On Nov 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Very sad. My the dream of a separated Nigeria come to pass.
Just wish our current and future leaders had the same backbone and the previous ones.
I, as much as the next person, want to see a biafran, Odua, Awusa nation in my lifetime; Sharia must not come to pass.

Na! let Nigeria remain the way it is.
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by grafikii: 9:10am On Nov 02, 2011
my opinion:
you dont trigger a war when u do have arms, no allies, poor planning and strategy. These lives were just wasted by a man who fled wlin the end. I hope this will never happen again. You raise people's hopes and have the killed while you fled. I honestly wished this country had broken apart then only if the yorubas had joined.
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by Okijajuju1(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2011
grafikii:

my opinion:
you dont trigger a war when u do have arms, no allies, poor planning and strategy. These lives were just wasted by a man who fled wlin the end. I hope this will never happen again. You raise people's hopes and have the killed while you fled. I honestly wished this country had broken apart then only if the yorubas had joined.

Wise words!!

And to think that he is being celebrated today by the smae people he desserted. #smh sad
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by Rgp92: 9:37am On Nov 02, 2011
Dont start a war you cant win. angry

1 Like

Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by Onlytruth(m): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2011
I thought they said Ojukwu was starving Biafran children to death. Now we know that the Nigerians were targeting food distribution centers where Biafran kids were getting their single ration per day.
Dark hearts.
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by grafikii: 9:54am On Nov 02, 2011
am i missing something, i do u celebrate a man fled after leading his people to death. even gadhafi fought to the end and i dont think he has stated why he fled. If not for the fear of death
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by Onlytruth(m): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2011
Okija_juju

I'm sure there is a local juju in your part of Rivers state. Why not change your name to that.
I know you did not know that people ran to and hid at alusi forests in Igboland while your Nigerian planes bombed indiscriminately. Change your name to one of your own juju there. Stop insulting Okija people and their famous alusi.  
Change your name to "Rivers_juju". lol
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by Onlytruth(m): 10:00am On Nov 02, 2011
To imagine that an adult pilot could circle food distribution centers for kids and drop bombs there is simply animalistic.
A true son of Igboland would NEVER do that even if it means losing the war.
Foreigners can easily identify Nigerian groups by their various value systems.
I just love being Igbo.  cool
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by Okijajuju1(m): 10:28am On Nov 02, 2011
Onlytruth:

Okija_juju

I'm sure there is a local juju in your part of Rivers state. Why not change your name to that.
I know you did not know that people ran to and hid at alusi forests in Igboland while your Nigerian planes bombed indiscriminately. Change your name to one of your own juju there. Stop insulting Okija people and their famous alusi.
Change your name to "Rivers_juju". lol

Nwanna, Ike ghi adiro'm na ututu'a.

Abum Nwafor Anambra State and a Son of the Niger Delta Rivers. Dual Nationality hommes! grin wink

Alusi Okija is home to all, it provides justice and protection. The righteous run in, and they are saved, the wicked come in, and they are slain. I cant wait for Ojukwu to enter my shrine. angry
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by Relax101(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2011
Okija_juju:

Nwanna, Ike ghi adiro'm na ututu'a.

Abum Nwafor Anambra State and a Son of the Niger Delta Rivers. Dual Nationality hommes! grin wink

Alusi Okija is home to all, it provides justice and protection. The righteous run in, and they are saved, the wicked come in, and they are slain. I cant wait for Ojukwu to enter my shrine. angry

Is that enough reason to bomb markets and buildings where civilians/refugees dwell?
How can you be so heartless?

The war was never close to these people and yet you see bombs flying everywhere.
Kudos to those poor women. I love them. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by na2day(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2011
The greatest strategic mistake Ojukwu made was not to get U.S.S.R behind him,
Imagine the biafrans armed with AK47 and Katyusha rockets e.t.c !
History would have been different now!
But Biafra w'd have had a North Korean kind of Government.
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by udezue(m): 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2011
Ojukwu should have gotten the USSR to back him up. They came with their demands and he didn't want to give in. A USSR backed Biafra would have ended the war quick.
There is no justification for the beastly acts by Nigerian army
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by na2day(m): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2011
^^^ Biafran War, i think was the only war that the west backed government won at that time,
because of the myopia of the Biafran leaders.
They thought they could win the war solely on human sympathy.
Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos e.t.c  backed by Russia and China gave the west backed puppets trouncing!
How I wish Ojukwu had gone the RED way!
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2011
Lessons of Biafra:

Dont kill other leaders and spare yours.

Moreover dont start a war without adequate planning.
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by Relax101(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2011
dayokanu:

Lessons of Biafra:

Ohh please shut your filthy mouth.

na2day!:

^^^ Biafran War, i think was the only war that the west backed government won at that time,
because of the myopia of the Biafran leaders.
They thought they could win the war solely on human sympathy.
Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos e.t.c  backed by Russia and China gave the west backed puppets trouncing!
How I wish Ojukwu had gone the RED way!

If the russians had backed Biafra, Angola would be a childs play.
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2011
There is International Conventions for conducting wars and usually war crimes are prosecutable.

Unfortunately people are focus blaming Ojukwu because they do not know the full information about the war.

First of all, let us not forget that Ojukwu did not fire the first shot in the war. Ojukwu simply declared independence.

Also do not forget the reason he felt it necessary to declare independence.

Massacres of thousands of Igbo triggered the demand for independence from the Igbo  people.
Ojukwu gave his people what they wanted - independence.

He also calculated that the Biafran Soldiers were better trained than Nothern Soldiers, however I think he never expected that the SW would join forces with the North, prior to the war Awolowo was saying that if Biafra breaks away, that the SW would also break away.

I was a child of Biafra and I nearly died of starvation we proud that we stood up and took a stance in the face of the 1966 wholesale massacres of Igbos.

We are proud of Ojukwu and also were glad he decided to end the war when the suffering of Igbo civilians became unbearable.

When we the starving Biafrans heard that  Biafra had surrendered, do you know what we did?
We cheered and celebrated, even our soldiers were smiling because our suffering had come to and end.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693700.0.html
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by dayokanu(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2011
Maybe the pertinent question should be why Ibo majors decided to kill other leaders and spare theirs
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by ezeagu(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2011
Did some people say USSR? Did they not see Vietnam, Korea and Cuba? The US would have no longer been "neutral".
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by seanet02: 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2011
dayokanu:

Lessons of Biafra:

Na Today?
Deceit, Hypocrisy alias IBOS
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by 9javoice1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2011
Bianfra didnt started any war.

pls where are these guys geting there info from ?

if ojukwu ever started a war he should be prepared but he didnt.
that is why he fought on defence.
pls stop qoutin what u dont know
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by ezeagu(m): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2011
dayokanu:

Lessons of Biafra:

The real lesson is to take the easy route and ask Europeans to fight a war for you.
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2011
Okija_juju:

The righteous run in, and they are saved, the wicked come in, and they are slain. I cant wait for Ojukwu to enter my shrine. angry

So you can kill him?
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by seanet02: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2011
Ibo no dey stop their Lies?
Loserssssssssssssss
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by 9javoice1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2011
we learn our lesson yesterday
but tomorrow will be another peoples turn
watch it, those that kills by sword must die by it
karma's law
Re: History Lessons: Some Unseen Videos Of The Biafran War by na2day(m): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2011
ezeagu:

Did some people say USSR? Did they not see Vietnam, Korea and Cuba? The US would have no longer been "neutral".

^^What's the result of US neutrality?
British Massacre by proxy!
You are forgetting that America and Britain follow the same foreign policy.
I still maintain the equation would have been balanced if USSR had backed Biafra.
At least all those Migs bombing the markets, hospitals and refugee centres in the east would have been flying over Kano and Sokoto!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual / Hate Speech: Offenders Risk 10 Years Jail, N25m Fine – IGP / Wife Cuts Off Husband's Manhood For Having Too Much Sex With Her(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.