Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell (5182 Views)

Pastor Chris & Anita Oyakhilome Reportedly Share Their Two Children / Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell / Rising From The Dead" People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell (2) (3) (4)

Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by MP007(m): 7:39am On Sep 16, 2007
I was watching the trinity broadcasting network this evening before going to work.Ladies and gentlemen of nairaland, repent!!!!.

Tbn had several stories of people who have risen from the dead. They described their experiences in hell/heaven(what they saw), The most shocking of all what the graphic nature of hell,  it was terrrible,

People were landing into hell like rockets lunched from a war plane, people were eating their freash(no blood) and it was growing back, misery,pain and suffering, 

For all doubting thomas's,  one of the "lazarus" in this rather amazing collection is a nigerian pastor , Daniel Ekechuku, embamed for 3 dayz, the guy dey alive today, read about his story on
http://neardeath.home.comcast.net/nde/001_pages/95.html

the story of , Ian McCormack who was stung by lethal Box Jellyfishwas dead for 15 minutes and met Jesus!
,I   stil havent recovered yet, stil feeling like worshipping God all day long,  iF You LIKE LAUGH,ABUSE, CURSE, r[b]epenttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! ooh yea nairalanders [/b] will holla at u guys later.God bless u all,

http://www.tbn.org/index.php/2/4/p/773.html

u can pre-view the dvd collection or buy if u like to seee , "The Lazarus-Phenomenon near death experience"  http://www.visualbible.co.uk/lazarus-phenomenon.htm

DO MESS WITH GOD
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by mazaje(m): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2007
If they really went to heaven and came back then they should'nt sell their testimonies to people. their should be an extensive media ad blitz on their experience so that people can see or listen to it and repent. why are they selling it to people? if i had such an experience i believe i should be able to get the backing of some men of God to get an intense media campaing on the way free of charge so that people can watch listen and learn. but this is not the case hence i doubt if its real.
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by Dios(f): 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2007
Gullible F#ck.
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by poweredcom(m): 12:05am On Oct 05, 2010
All My brothers please the white man christainity religion has taught us black people here in the wilderness of Africa that we will sprout wings when we die and fly up to the sky where God will have for us a special place called HEAVEN. this is a white man Christain religion used to brain wash us black people Africans, we believed it!, we accepted it!,we embracced it!,we preticed it! while we do all these the white man has twisted his christainity to keep his foot on our backs riding our backside,  and to keep our eyes fixed on the pie in the sky and heaven in the hereafter, while he enjoys his heavens here on this earth in this life, MALCOLM X

NOTE-No Heaven was in the sky,and no hell was under the ground,Both heaven and hell are just conditions in which people lived right here on this planet earth
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by vescucci(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2010
Whatever man. People dying and coming back. What makes them different from gypsies? People may have 'died' and seen things but I don't think whatever they saw is of the afterlife because:

1. These dudes never see the same things.

2. If evil spirits were showing some of them the wrong picture, why did God allow this?

3. What's really the point? Why? They don't come back and become super men and women.

It's all bollocks from a bad National Enquirer issue. Live your life.
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by Kay17: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2010
Seen an Hindu story of Afterlife, they believe heaven is like a a massive bureaucracy and mistakes inevitably occur. so one who was not appointed for death, could die but resurrect. So it varies with cultural settings and religion.
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by thehomer: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2010
MP007:

I was watching the trinity broadcasting network this evening before going to work.Ladies and gentlemen of nairaland, repent!!!!.

Tbn had several stories of people who have risen from the dead. They described their experiences in hell/heaven(what they saw), The most shocking of all what the graphic nature of hell,  it was terrrible,

People were landing into hell like rockets lunched from a war plane, people were eating their freash(no blood) and it was growing back, misery,pain and suffering, 

For all doubting thomas's,  one of the "lazarus" in this rather amazing collection is a nigerian pastor , Daniel Ekechuku, embamed for 3 dayz, the guy dey alive today, read about his story on
http://neardeath.home.comcast.net/nde/001_pages/95.html

the story of , Ian McCormack who was stung by lethal Box Jellyfishwas dead for 15 minutes and met Jesus!
,I   stil havent recovered yet, stil feeling like worshipping God all day long,  iF You LIKE LAUGH,ABUSE, CURSE, r[b]epenttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! ooh yea nairalanders [/b] will holla at u guys later.God bless u all,

http://www.tbn.org/index.php/2/4/p/773.html

u can pre-view the dvd collection or buy if u like to seee , "The Lazarus-Phenomenon near death experience"  http://www.visualbible.co.uk/lazarus-phenomenon.htm

DO MESS WITH GOD

Wow an interesting story indeed. Flesh eating and launching of rockets too.
I'd seriously like to see someone who resurrects after three days of being embalmed. In fact, I'll join whatever cause they'd like. But on a side note, do you know what it takes to be embalmed then rise up and walk after three days?

You can check out the four stage procedure here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embalm#Modern_practices

I wonder how many steps he took before coming back from heaven.
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by alexleo(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2010
foolish minds. you people will always doubt God. Thats how you atheists keep deceiving yourselves until you die and go to hell. You think God will bow down to you people? Weather you believe their testimonies or not doesnt change the reality of what they experienced. There was this testimony of an atheist posted here sometime ago, who died and experienced hell, and had the privilege of coming back to life and repented. You people read that testimony here on nairaland and dismissed it in your usual foolish manner. Keep messing up. You think they are selling the dvd to make money? If they dont sell it, how then will they recorver the cost of production? The only thing that churches can do here is to encourage rich members to buy as many copies as possible and share to people free or some rich churches can also buy and share free of charge. You have heard enough testimonies and sermons about heaven and hell so when you will stand on the judgement throne, you will have no excuse ( of course you cant even withstand God's wrath). Today, if you here his voice, harden not your heart.
The testimony of pastor daniel Ekechukwu is real. I am a living witness to it. All the people who attended that crusade by Reinhard Bonkee were all living witnesses of the testimony. Everybody there saw the miracle, everybody in that crusade heard the testimony live and direct, free of charge from pastor daniel. The fact that the doctor is being interviewed is another angle that God is using to prove to the world that the testimony is real. Dont allow satan to deceive you with such a flimsy thing as why are they selling the dvd. Take the content of the message, repent now and embrace Jesus that you may have eternal life in heaven.

Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by thehomer: 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2010
alexleo:

. . .
The testimony of pastor daniel Ekechukwu is real. I am a living witness to it. All the people who attended that crusade by Reinhard Bonkee were all living witnesses of the testimony. Everybody there saw the miracle, everybody in that crusade heard the testimony live and direct, free of charge from pastor daniel. The fact that the doctor is being interviewed is another angle that God is using to prove to the world that the testimony is real. Dont allow satan to deceive you with such a flimsy thing as why are they selling the dvd. Take the content of the message, repent now and embrace Jesus that you may have eternal life in heaven.

Are you serious? That pastor's testimony was real? He was embalmed but later got resurrected after three days? Have you read the link there about the procedure for embalming a person? Or do you expect others to believe simply because you heard the fantastic story?
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by alexleo(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2010
That testimony is very very real. Am not talking what i read on the internet. Am talking reality. Not what somebody told me. Its real. Witnessed by thousands of people.
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by thehomer: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2010
alexleo:

That testimony is very very real. Am not talking what i read on the internet. Am talking reality. Not what somebody told me. Its real. Witnessed by thousands of people.

Sure the testimony may have been real i.e he may have said so before lots of people. But do you think it actually happened that he died and was embalmed but after 3 days, was resurrected?
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by alexleo(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2010
His corpse was brought into Reinghard Bonkke's crusade ground in an ambulance with family members accompanying. He was prayed for by the man of God and life came back into him. Then he gave the testimony. This is not a hearsay pls. Its real, witnessed by thousands of people who attended that crusade to the extent that some muslim mopol guys who were on duty in that crusade gave their lives to christ.
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:12am On Oct 07, 2010
@Poster, the said pastor is a real-life FALSE Prophet forewarned by Jesus Christ that will appear in the LAST DAYS

Stop blaming non-Christians for the travails of Christianity, you live in false-hood and proclaim self-righteousness with egotistical confidence. modern Christians are actually spawns of SATAN grin

@Poster Open your MIND, SPIRIT and BRAINS to the Wisdom of God not Man

Test everything. Hold on to the good. (1 Thessalonians 5:21)
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping (2 Peter 2:1-3).
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by udennaa: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2010
alexleo:

foolish minds. you people will always doubt God. Thats how you atheists keep deceiving yourselves until you die and go to hell. You think God will bow down to you people? Weather you believe their testimonies or not doesnt change the reality of what they experienced. There was this testimony of an atheist posted here sometime ago, who died and experienced hell, and had the privilege of coming back to life and repented. You people read that testimony here on nairaland and dismissed it in your usual foolish manner. Keep messing up. You think they are selling the dvd to make money? If they dont sell it, how then will they recorver the cost of production? The only thing that churches can do here is to encourage rich members to buy as many copies as possible and share to people free or some rich churches can also buy and share free of charge. You have heard enough testimonies and sermons about heaven and hell so when you will stand on the judgement throne, you will have no excuse ( of course you cant even withstand God's wrath). Today, if you here his voice, harden not your heart.
well spoken my brother.

Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by Kay17: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2010
Actually, alexleo manipulated the facts, the dead pastor was never prayed upon by Bonnke, the body was taken thru a back entrance of the Cathedral and placed in a room. It was believed that the presence of Bonnke in the same building with the body, was what caused the miracle.
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by alexleo(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2010
Kay17,
due to the mammoth crowd in the crusade they were having problems to take the corpse into the cathedral and as they were struggling outside, Bonkke had the ministration about the corpse and announced that the corpse be brought into the cathedral. He actually prayed for him and life came into him.
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by Kay17: 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2010
One point, I can emphasize with confidence, is Bonnke never saw the dead body, when it was brought. Not to speak of praying.
The story itself is doubtful.
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2010
Many Evangelists and so-called anointed men of Belzebuub God are actually professional necromancers, so let me guess he miraculously manufactured intestines in a corpse that was set for burial. haba grin
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by thehomer: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2010
alexleo:

His corpse was brought into Reinghard Bonkke's crusade ground in an ambulance with family members accompanying. He was prayed for by the man of God and life came back into him. Then he gave the testimony. This is not a hearsay pls. Its real, witnessed by thousands of people who attended that crusade to the extent that some muslim mopol guys who were on duty in that crusade gave their lives to christ.

The more you flesh out the story, the more false it looks.
Where on earth have you seen an ambulance crew transport a corpse three days old and already embalmed in an ambulance? This story keeps getting worse with each modification.
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by vescucci(m): 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2010
Some people are only perfectly capable of making things more incredible. Do your cause a favour, Alex. Stop talking.
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by Mobinga: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2010
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping (2 Peter 2:1-3).
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by poweredcom(m): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2010

@alexleo Well You have been a victim of illusion by western onyibo people who have turned their back on Christianity which they use to decieve the world to do their evil pratice to conquer the world.eg.Slavery Ok, and dont call me an athiest , I believe in Christ(who was not white but dark skin/black)not Christianity as a religion, all you know is what the westerner told you which most are fake, you only know Biblical which many are fables/tales not the root history of christ..I believe in a supreme being God, Ok know how to use word not writing any how thinking you know religion, any body that id dead is dead .You Bible says it, Ashes from Ashes Dust to dust, person don die do die, There is no real place like heaven or hell, its just a state of mind.

God that created us, with a heart and he is a loving father and understands he cant torment us his children forever. and judgmental does not occur after death.it when the world comes to an end everyone. will be called upon, and no ones knows when, its a world without end, some thing like, Only he , high and high knows, its only that , Ok @alexleo can you throw ur child to a lion den if he/she steals a lot, lie never, Use ur head.not talking trash here what you see, even what you see in KJV bible is no appropriate, it has ben adulterated by the then King James of England, he called poets to translate hebrew, to english so many chapters were forgone.that is why the Bible is the world best kept secret, its no complete that why its a confused book, today its the westerners that caused it, they use it to conquer the world, to do their evil doings like slavery and accumulating lands and territory its , the british king james and his crew, that did it,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-517287.0.html#msg6817656 read more here
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by alexleo(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2010
seems you people are not well informed about this incident. The poster gave you a link to it why havent you gone thru it? Mine is not from the link its from live experience. I ll give u the full story when am chanced.
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2010
^^^ can you confirm for us who this man really is and if he is alive and well today? and please tell me if he still has his intestines intact cos i swear my brother's was removed and replaced with cotton grin
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by indie22(f): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2010
Erm, alexleo you do realize that embalming a body involves inserting draining tubes into the dead person vein or artery, and embalming fluid is pumped into the body, reaching all the tissues and organs, miracle or not, how does a person come back to life after all that?
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by Joagbaje(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2010
@moderators
I believe the title was mean to be "Near Death experience" and not "new death experience" there is no such thing as new death experience but there is near death experience.
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by JeSoul(f): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2010
Joagbaje:

@moderators
I believe the title was mean to be "Near Death experience" and not "new death experience" there is no such thing as new death experience but there is near death experience.
Done sir. Thanks for pointing that out.
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by thehomer: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2010
alexleo:

seems you people are not well informed about this incident. The poster gave you a link to it why havent you gone thru it? Mine is not from the link its from live experience. I ll give u the full story when am chanced.

The link does not work.
Of course you're free to airbrush your story as much as you like. But don't forget the part the ambulance played in it.
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by vescucci(m): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2010
NDEs really make my tummy ache. How anyone would believe in such things is beyond me for I'd think even if it were true, it's not for public consumption. If I came back from death, I wouldn't tell anyone what I 'saw'. No sir
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by SirJohn(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2010
Hey guys, I stumbled upon this link years back:

http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/bonnke2.html

Pls note: by posting this link, I am not completely accepting the views of the writer. Happy reading
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by Enigma(m): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2010
Some of us debunked the Ekechukwu nonsense way back in the day. smiley
Re: Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell by alexleo(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2010
thehomer:

The link does not work.
Of course you're free to airbrush your story as much as you like. But don't forget the part the ambulance played in it.

That story did not go the way you are painting it but since in your own conclusion you believe am going to tailor it in my own way rather than the way it is, I'd rather not tell.

"If A Wife Stays On Top During Sex, She'll Go To Hell" - Nigerian Pastor / I Hate The Devil And So Should You. / Explaining The Animosity Between Atheists And Theists

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77