Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? (5315 Views)

Poll: Is He Likely To Win Reelection?

Yes: 62% (31 votes)
No: 38% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Is Obama Soft On The ISIS? / Is Obama Now A Crazed Monkey Check This Out From The New York Post. / Why Is Obama Refered To As A Black Man When He Is 50% Of Both Races? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2011
for nlanders in the us.i would like to know if president obama is likely to win his re-election next year, how is the political terrain like in the states and who are the strong contenders .
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2011
Quite frankly, i don't have his time anymore. As an African, i've come to realize he's not prepared to do any different from past American Presidents' regarding relations with the African continent. Clinton was more of a 'black President' than Obama has been thus far. I'm leaving the excitement of the elections to Americans.

The novelty has worn off!!!
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by BootyOnMe: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2011
Yes. The democratic bid only.
The next president is gonna be Mitt Romney.
Goooooooooooo Romney.
Time for change.

A reeeeeeeeeeeal change. cool
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by PointB: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2011
It will be difficult for obama to win re-election.
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by Depilot(m): 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2011
Self centered republican candidates will fight and politically kill each other to get to their primary election. They will expose themselves and may be too tired by the time they get to President Obama.
By then Americans will realize that Obama is still the brightest and the most sincere among the bunch.
As a result of this, President Obama will be re-elected in 2012 without any questions.

This is American election where people's patriotism remain intact regardless of what may be going on and where citizens tend to use their head; the understanding that country first will remain untouchable.
The percentage of senseless voters and sycophant butt heads is very low.

Obama 2012.
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by omo9ja1(m): 9:14am On Nov 03, 2011
for now finger cross
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by KacHemNaU(m): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2011
Lets see how the election will turn out to be
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by Bright2(m): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2011
Americans see Obama as a failure,i don't think Obama can come in the 3rd position not to talk of winning,all the promises he made as an economist up till now non has materialise.Infact forget him,he won't win!
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by moshoodn(m): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2011
Obama? Hmmmm.
I see him still winning this election. . . Too much opposition to his Govt though.
Let Romney go to bed and have a nice siesta and maybe wake up in 2013.
Obama i put it on you!
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by justwise(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2011
Bright2:

Americans see Obama as a failure,i don't think Obama can come in the 3rd position not to talk of winning,all the promises he made as an economist up till now non has materialise.Infact forget him,he won't win!

Obama made it clear during his inauguration speech that its going to be a rough ride, that things will not change over night. How can Obama fix the economy when the Tea-Party backed Republican says no to anything Obama initiated?

The only aim they have is to bring down Obama, nothing more. Time will tell, they have to explain to Americans what they have achieved since voted in office apart from voting NO to everything Obama.
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by justwise(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

Quite frankly, i don't have his time anymore. As an African, i've come to realize he's not prepared to do any different from past American Presidents' regarding relations with the African continent. Clinton was more of a 'black President' than Obama has been thus far. I'm leaving the excitement of the elections to Americans.

The novelty has worn off!!!

What exactly do you want Obama to do for Africa? American domestic problems comes first more than anything else, he will be silly to even shift his interest to African while he has far too much to sort out domestically.
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by MrGlobe(m): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2011
Is not even close to call. Yeah Americans have lost hope in Obama but the Tea Party has not yet produced a candidate that can match him. Romney will not even get tea party nomination. Then cain, then perry. Even the tea party know they dont have that magic candidate yet. All there candidates have one controversy or the other that is not selleable so people can make all the noise and Obama will still win. He has everything at his disposal. His security success is there. Everybody knows congress is his nemesis. His campaign funding now cannot be matched by all that of the Tea Party joined. Obama will be reelected
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by gaffer: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2011
For Obama to Kill Osama and his allies, Second term is sure, grin
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by Princek12(m): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2011
Obama is likely to win reelection because the Republican party has no candidate who possesses the charisma and the intellect to challenge Obama. And Mitt Romney, the one candidate who may have those qualities, is not getting the needed support from the Republican base because he is a Mormon and not a Christian, which many Republicans find repugnant. Herman Cain, a Black American former pizza restaurant executive, is surging in the polls because he is the one-eyed man in the land of the blind, and the Republicans are supporting him because of his hardcore conservative values. Herman Cain, however, is taking a beating lately by the leftist media, as they have broken a story about how Herman Cain was accused of seexual harassment and how he settled the case by paying off the women. Herman Cain responded by saying the charges were baseless, and that he did not pay off the women, which conflicted with a statement he made earlier in a television interview, where he expressly admitted to paying off the women. Rick Perry, another Republican who led the polls, is currently struggling to maintain his former mojo. He is clearly not an intellectual and bad in debates, and infuriated the Republican base when he admitted to allowing children of illegal immigrants in Texas to pay in state tuition in Texas. That statement or admission infuriated the Republican base so much that it obliterated his chances of winning. In short, as long as the Republican base is in disarray as to which candidate they will choose, Obama's way to a second term is guaranteed.
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by manny4life(m): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=20pt]YES-------> MY man has my support

You don't like it, go stand on I-95 grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by hbrednic: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2011
God forbid,the worst president ever in the white house.
promising HOPE,delivering NOTHING.
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by justwise(m): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2011
hbrednic:

God forbid,the [b]worst president ever in the white house.[/b]promising HOPE,delivering NOTHING.

What did Bush delievered for you?
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by manny4life(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2011
hbrednic:

List the past 7 presidents, let me know that you know history. Please don't use Google because that will be SHAME on you.

Yeah he promised hope, obviously I assume that you're not in the U.S. because you will know how the Republicans have been giving this man headache; opposing all that he's doing.

Besides, other than WAR, what did Bush do?
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by freepeople: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2011
Obama will win his re-election against Romney hands down. He only needs to intensify his "core" attack on Romney. American has never and can never elect a flip-flopper as their president. Romney will suffer the same fate as McCain in the hands of Obama. Trust the Chicago brains.
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by freepeople: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2011
hbrednic:

Compared to Bush undecided

It's obvious that your knowledge of American politics is poor. I don't think he's the worst president. In fact history will vindicate him as one of the American best president.
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by knoxranger: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2011
The only viable candidate for the oval office is Barack Hussein Obama, Presently, all the republican candidates don't have their onions right, Y'all need to wait till Obama mounts the stage with any of them on a podium for a debate, you'll know that the republicans are a bunch of jokers(like Mahchain in 2008). lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Obama has the 99% chance of returning as the 43rd US president. All his programs has being blacked out by over zealous Boehners in the house. The capitalist rebuplicans are not hiring because they want Obama to be a failure. Check out the Job's Bill Obama is rooting for to be passed in the house, the republicans sees it as an Obama success route. It is more of a bill that tends to put businesses on there toes to hire and get government money in return for hiring new staffs.

so therefore, OBAMA NI JOOR, OBAMA NI JAARE grin grin grin
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
manny4life:

List the past 7 presidents, let me know that you know history. Please don't use Google because that will be SHAME on you.

Yeah he promised hope, obviously I assume that you're not in the U.S. because you will know how the Republicans have been giving this man headache; opposing all that he's doing.

Besides, other than WAR, what did Bush do?
thank you jare,all these fools who do not kno how the democratic process works here will just open their mouths and yan dust,obama is not a president of black people,he is the president of USA,not african americans,its is that stupid short sightedness that is killing africa,always what are you going to do for your kins-men when we get into power
if you have trully been following the events here,you will realise that Obama has been totally hampered by the republicans,do you know how many members of his cabinet the republicans refuse to even hold hearings on to see if they are qualified for the positions he wants to fill,23 appointments have been held up siince he became president
foreign affairs,he has basically wiped out all US enemies that previuos administrations have failed to bring to justice,osama,alwaliki or whatever,ghadaffy nad some notable high profile al-qaeda leaders,he is the only president that fulfilled the dream of african americans to have a monument for MLK at washington,he made it possible,do you know that his jobs plan which all republicans have supported in the past are being filabustered in the senate by the republicans,obama can only say what he wishes to do but as long as the senate dont pass it,he cant do nada,not like naija wey GEJ go just sign executive order if him teeth dey pain am
republicans have used the filibuster move more than all previous congress combined,what does that tell you, filibuster is when the minority can hold up a vote for as long as they like,go check and see how many the republicans have done this year alone,if americans vote any republican in,well,the tyrany they wish for shall come to them,the same republicans that have no respect for women,see black people as "OUR BLACK PEOPLE" like some type of property,republicans who believe that the american market should be closed,the same romney that said they should let those who cant pay for their houses loose it despite the fact that the wall street caused all these rubbish,hey romney is a wall street man,he buys companies,sack the people in that companies then resell the comapnies,well or is it the same republicans trying to kill off unionsor the same republicans who believe that you can never be a moderate but a leftist or rightist,or the same republicans that just take america into useless wars,you are all screaming iraq abi,sheybi na republican president carry una go there,well they are talking of iran now,the republican candidates,they want to go to war with them,obama has done the best he could,IT IS NOT HIS FAULT THAT REPUBLICANS HATE HIM BEING BLACK,HELL THEY SAID SO THEM SELVES
before you start righting rubbish about what you do not know,why not listen to a liberal station,a republican station and a neutral one and the only recurring line with all these stations is that republicans are not helping and hey the new tricks they are pulling,they are trying to disenfranchise minorities,go read on that
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2011
hbrednic:

aparently u know nothing so need to waste my spit on you
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2011
Princek12:

Obama is likely to win reelection because the Republican party has no candidate who possesses the charisma and the intellect to challenge Obama. And Mitt Romney, the one candidate who may have those qualities, is not getting the needed support from the Republican base because he is a Mormon and not a Christian, which many Republicans find repugnant. Herman Cain, a Black American former pizza restaurant executive, is surging in the polls because he is the one-eyed man in the land of the blind, and the Republicans are supporting him because of his hardcore conservative values. Herman Cain, however, is taking a beating lately by the leftist media, as they have broken a story about how Herman Cain was accused of seexual harassment and how he settled the case by paying off the women. Herman Cain responded by saying the charges were baseless, and that he did not pay off the women, which conflicted with a statement he made earlier in a television interview, where he expressly admitted to paying off the women. Rick Perry, another Republican who led the polls, is currently struggling to maintain his former mojo. He is clearly not an intellectual and bad in debates, and infuriated the Republican base when he admitted to allowing children of illegal immigrants in Texas to pay in state tuition in Texas. That statement or admission infuriated the Republican base so much that it obliterated his chances of winning. In short, as long as the Republican base is in disarray as to which candidate they will choose, Obama's way to a second term is guaranteed.

republicans dont want romney cos he lies too much,today he is for something,20 minutes later he has changed his position then 40 minutes later he changes his position again,he will say and do anything to win
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by UyiIredia(m): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2011
Whether he wins or not isn't my concern, it's the type of president he is; so fa I haven't been impressed
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by kabukabu50(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2011
milehigh06:

aparently u know nothing so need to[b] waste my spit on you[/b]

GBAMMMMMM, grin grin grin
Bros suff iiiioooo grin grin

Bobo go burst brain.
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by sexlog(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2011
Obama all d way. I love him die.
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by Oletunow(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
Given the current economic realities in the the US and unemployment at 9.1%, this election is the GOP's to lose. The funny thing though is the GOP are losing this election even before the start of the contest.

The advert of the Tea Party and inability of the GOP candidates to be shaken from the shackles of these few extreme right wing Tea Party folks would be their undoing during the general election. The GOP candidates are running way too to the extreme right that they are going to loose the independents in the middle. Any GOP candidate that wins the primary, must run to the center before they have a shot at winning the general, but they would have to offend alot of the Tea Party folks and be bold enough to relinquish some of their demands, and none of the GOP frontrunner candidates have been able to do that.

As much as Romney is the favorites to win the GOP nod, he has to content with evangelicals who made make the majority of the GOP base cross the isle and go and vote for a Mormon. All evangelicals/Christians have considered Mormon to be a occult, so it will not be surprising to see some Christians who would have voted GOP sitting out this election.

So, as much as the current economic situation is Obama's bags, the GOP field have its own devils to confront. If a gun is put to my head, I would tip the election in Obama's favor.
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by Builder: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2011
I lost faith and hope in Hussein long time ago, this dude is a total failure and novice, all that he said pre-election are just lies and whitewash, the closure of guatanamo, the invasion and slaughter of innnocent people in libya, the denying of palestine statehood, yet applauding the arab spring, i pray he loses, he surely his hopeless, hopefully the sooner he losses the quicker he is dragged to the ICC for ware crimes. hope you can believe in my ni66ar a.rse
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by Oletunow(m): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2011
Builder:

I lost faith and hope in Hussein long time ago, this dude is a total failure and novice, all that he said pre-election are just lies and whitewash, the closure of guatanamo, the invasion and slaughter of innnocent people in libya, the denying of palestine statehood, yet applauding the arab spring, i pray he loses, he surely his hopeless, hopefully the sooner he losses the quicker he is dragged to the ICC for ware crimes. hope you can believe in my ni66ar a.rse

If what you quoted above are your concerns why he should loss and you are rational about it, who in the current GOP line-up is going to close Gitmo or refrain from invading other countries or accept Palestine Statehood?, The Answer is a BIG NONE! All the GOP candidates will oppose everything you just mentioned. At least you saw in Obama someone that is willing to do those things, but he have a strong GOP opposition in congress, point of correction, Obama never deny Palestinian Statehood, he is a strong supporter of the two state solution.
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by BigMeat2: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2011
There is no credible challenger from the republicans, so I see an Obama 2nd term in the white house
Re: Is Obama Likely To Win His Relection Bid In The States? by mail4gift2(m): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2011
am not in the USA but i pray for RON PAUL to win and btw why is the media not showcasing RON PAUL? i really love that guy, i have read allot about him, this is his speech, very touching and very TRUE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s_IUwwGq-A

what if Christianity preaches peace, Ron Paul

AMERICA, VOTE RON PAUL 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parents Charged In UAE After Hidden Baby Found In Carry-on / Obama Cheating Scandal – Affair Claims With Vera Baker / AM News: Inside Pictures of Trumps House (aka Trump Tower) [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.