Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Please I Really Ned Ur Help Concerning My Bold 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Really Ned Ur Help Concerning My Bold 2 (1930 Views)

My Bold 5(sprint Branded) Displayed 'activation Required' On My Homescreen. / How Can I Download Torrent File On My Bold 5 / How Can I Upgrade My . Bold 2 To Os7? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Really Ned Ur Help Concerning My Bold 2 by switD: 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2011
please help, my lil sister typed in wrong password to my bb bold 2 (10 times) which automatically wiped of all my files, now the problem is that i just paid for my subscription but i can't brouz, have bin to MTN office to lay my complains but they said dey don't know what to do, my connection is active and the funny part is that my sim was inserted into another bb and it worked,, Please i need your solutions, The edge won't change to capital EDGE, have changed to battery several times, still d same time , please help
Re: Please I Really Ned Ur Help Concerning My Bold 2 by Lexusgs430: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2011
If you device is on OS5, try clicking on options - advanced options - host routing table, then press the blackberry menu button and click on register now. Hope this works.
Re: Please I Really Ned Ur Help Concerning My Bold 2 by walcolm(m): 7:04am On Nov 03, 2011
yea, the problem is that your device is not registering on the network which will prevent the service books from getting to you

check options->advanced options->service books and see if you have a long list in there

better still, if you have a Desktop manager installed on a PC and you have done a backup sometimes in the past, just plug your bb to the PC and restore
Re: Please I Really Ned Ur Help Concerning My Bold 2 by candylips(m): 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2012
swit D:

please help, my lil sister typed in wrong password to my bb bold 2 (10 times) which automatically wiped of all my files, now the problem is that i just paid for my subscription but i can't brouz, have bin to MTN office to lay my complains but they said dey don't know what to do, my connection is active and the funny part is that my sim was inserted into another bb and it worked,, Please i need your solutions, The edge won't change to capital EDGE, have changed to battery several times, still d same time , please help

switD where have u been. send me ur bb pin

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pad N93 Correct Specification / Best Data Plan For Android / I Need A Second Hand Android Phone At The Range Of15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.