Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Dating Married Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Married Women (10363 Views)

Why Do Single Ladies In Nigeria Prefer Dating Married Men? / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Young Girls Dating Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Married Women by kasaliyaro(m): 6:53am On Mar 07, 2006
Guys, How do you feel dating a married woman?
Re: Dating Married Women by stephanie7(f): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2006
do u mean women who have married but have since seperated
Re: Dating Married Women by smartsoft(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2006
Answer that question Kasali
Re: Dating Married Women by Rhodalyn(f): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2006
why would you want to wreck someone's home
Re: Dating Married Women by kasaliyaro(m): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2006
I'm talking about women who are still married to their husbands. Some are having troubled relationships while some are not. I have seen some of these and I asked "how far?" Only a few were bold enough to admit the fact that an extra-marital relationship exist -under the excuse that the guy on the outside makes them happy. Some say they are just friends yet they spend more time with the bobo than they spend with their husband -physically or on the phone. They confide in him they share everything with him and render their husbands redundant. To be fair to some of these girls o, some of them were physically abused by their husbands or neglected -like they are just a piece of decoration in the house.
This I have seen even in marriages less than a year old, What is happening Can you be married to someone and be in love with another
@Rhodalyn, its not about wrecking someone's home; some of these couples are just living like domestic partners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Married Women by Rhodalyn(f): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2006
before you go in for her you need to make sure it's when she's divorced her husband if she thinks she's been beating and stuff like that and feels she wants another man, why doesnt she just file for a divorce rather than have extra-marital affairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Married Women by Dauda(m): 2:49am On Mar 11, 2006
Haba Alhaji Kasaliyaro, wetin be your problem? I honestly hope you are not doing this or contemplating doing it. Marriage is a sacred thing. Stay away from married women so you do not incur the wrath of God. There are tons of girls out there. Why try to hook up with a married woman? If your excuse for hooking up with her is because she is having problems @ home, if you guys get together and you have problems just like married couples do, she will probably try to hook up with somebody else. How would you like that? What goes around comes around. You better believe dat. Also your reference to the husband "neglecting" or "physically abusing" the wife is none of your business? Refer her to counselors that can help them.Stay out of their home and their issues. Are you interested in helping her fix her problems or are you just trying to satisfy your selfish wants? How do you think your relationship with her will affect her relationship with her husband if the husband finds out about your illicit and despicable relationship. She's probably not even trying hard enough to save her marriage because of you( my loverman) Can't wait to hear more flimsy reasons why you are doing this or contemplating doing it?
Re: Dating Married Women by kasaliyaro(m): 4:30am On Mar 11, 2006
I no get problem and I am not making excuses for them, I'm just talking about weird things that happen these days and reasons people give why such things happen. Oga Dauda, some married men do have extra-m relationships based on these same reasons and its cool with everybody as long as he keeps the mistress at arms length from madam. So why can't women enjoy this same freedom? Ok make we put the question the other way round, How will you feel dating a married man?

Talking about counselling, Oga Dauda, what if the girl falls in love with the counsellor abi make counsellor fall for client -2 ge 4? grin
Re: Dating Married Women by Dauda(m): 4:44am On Mar 11, 2006
Mr Kasaliyaro, I wish you all the best. I don't know if you are Hausa, Ibo or Yoruba but the Yorubas have something called MAGUN. Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Women by abuguy64(m): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2006
Sorry sir,there is no excuse for sleeping with someone's spouse wether male or female. Infact the Bible declares that infidelity/adultery is the ONLY excuse for divorce. Believe me,it is not the best relationship to be engaged with a married person. The sex may be good,the experience thrilling,BUT man,the fear of being caught(and you eventually get caught!) is not something to live with. Long ago,I got involved, I still wake up in cold sweats sometimes when I remember that period in my life. There are some parts of my state capital,I walk with dread,because I know there is someone out there,who is still looking for a way to pay me back for my evil deed!A word is enough for the wise! Oh , her excuse was that her husband was no longer interested in her,but they are still married and have been for more than 20 years!
Re: Dating Married Women by stormz(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2006
a married woman i used to have a crush on asked me to sleep wid her coz she knew how i felt innit, but den i thot wait, wat if i was married to a woman and she asked a younger boy to sleep wit her n he did how wuld i feel so i told i was sorry but im d wrong person to ask dat favor from

itz jus a matter of lookin b4 u leap
Re: Dating Married Women by Dauda(m): 2:51am On Mar 15, 2006
kasaliyaro:

I no get problem and I am not making excuses for them, I'm just talking about weird things that happen these days and reasons people give why such things happen. Oga Dauda, some married men do have extra-m relationships based on these same reasons and its cool with everybody as long as he keeps the mistress at arms length from madam. So why can't women enjoy this same freedom? Ok make we put the question the other way round, How will you feel dating a married man?

Talking about counselling, Oga Dauda, what if the girl falls in love with the counsellor abi make counsellor fall for client -2 ge 4? grin

@ Kasaliyaro, when I talked about referring her to a counselor, I meant a professional counselor that knows and understands that carrying on a relationship with a client is unprofessional. A counselor that gets involved with a client is compromised and would probably not give good counsel. It's just a wrong move. Nothing under the sun can justify any relationship of this kind.
Re: Dating Married Women by stevebk(m): 10:26am On Mar 15, 2006
the scriptures says that wat God has joined 2gether let no man put assunder.yes i agree the is always like a domestic tool inthe house, but dont u think that God has his reasons 4 evy thing, at first u wud think that u are doin her a favour, but at the long run u wud find out that u have just decided i destroyin her world. if u realli like this women try and talk her to puttin evr in Gods hand. i am realli talkin with experience, and if u are a woman doin this it not nice. It is not nice to date a married woman, think of wat wud happen to u when u get married, things has its way of gettin back.
Re: Dating Married Women by babymine(f): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2006
@kasaliyaro.
Put urself in her husband's shoes. And by the way, what happened to all the single girls. Men!
Re: Dating Married Women by tonysmart: 6:17am On Apr 02, 2006
It is bad to do somebody's wife because i belive in law of kama. Whatever you do shall come back to you either in this world or the next. Good luck. shocked
Re: Dating Married Women by sexykay(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2006
Some married women are left lonely and sexually unsatisfied by their husbands. The latter easily pick up women in the line of duty and satisfy themselves. When they get back home they do not even take a second look at their wives. If men can be so sexually liberated, why not women. If a married woman wants me, I will take her. As long as I do not sexually harass her, I am sure she will be happy that I appreciate her as an active sexual being. Lonely and unsatisfied married women out there; you are welcome any day.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Married Women by okewole(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2006
that what i always called knocking on the heaven door and digging ur grave urself untimely
Re: Dating Married Women by Bright2(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2006
Hahahahaha i know  lots of men likes dis kind of unfortunate opportunity occurance,but dislike it occuring in there own home ,men or women which ever 1 it happens 2, as de bible defined it 2 be ADULTRY, divorce or not'it is not good,afterall de woman  has been sold as wholesale, she's no more 4 retail. Have u forgotten de promise?4 better 4worse. There are alot of retailers on de way,so go 4 those ones,u can even buy whole sale 4rm there.
Re: Dating Married Women by Thagodfada(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2006
i believe in one thing regard this issue:

If you maga another man's wife,
Someone else will maga your in future O!

Word to the Carmel grin abi na mother cool

the law of reciprocity
Re: Dating Married Women by kasaliyaro(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2006
Bright2:

. . .afterall de woman  has been sold as wholesale, she's no more 4 retail. Have u forgotten de promise?4 better 4worse. There are alot of retailers on de way,so go 4 those ones,u can even buy whole sale from there. 

I no know say women don become commodity like garri and Lux soap wey men dey buy /dozen or retail. Na wa o!

@SexyKay, don't you think its only fair to do unto others as you want them to do unto you? Should your wife have an affair in future (God forbid), how will you feel? Alwz remember: What goes around comes around. Someday, you fit climb make you no come down successfully (MAGUN).
Re: Dating Married Women by whoknoxluv(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2006
i will be happy infact am looking for one can anybody link me up with sweet one ? ASP
Re: Dating Married Women by mamaput(f): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2006
Water will find its level .
I believe in making a clear cut.
A good friend of mien was having a boyfriend, things were not working out in her marrage and they were only staying together under the same roof. But the husband was still providing for her.
She got pregnant for the boyfriend in her husbands house, The husband knew very well it was not his child. But he still provided for her .
She left and took a place of her own.
The boyfriend packed in.
End of the story he dose not work and beats the hell out of her. he is worse than the husband.
The Husband still comes to her place every day and dose those things with the kids that a father should do, Homework for example the new children call the husband papa ,but their father the call him by his name.
Ask them who is their father they will call the Husband.
The woman is an African woman. its the husband that pays her trip to Africa for her and the children.he has even paid a holiday trip for her and there kids with hotel and feeding to Tunisia
But her Boyfriend will not even bring her change when she gives him money to do some shopping.
If she asks him to by jack Danial's he will buy a cheap brandy just to keep the change.
She calls it her punishment from god and is praying for forgiveness every day.
Iam not saying one should stay in a marrage, but one must make a clean cut and not sleep with another man on the matrimonial bed,
Re: Dating Married Women by Blackbuddy: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2006
Sometimes we get caught up in these situations where the "timing" is right and we feel "justified by prevailing conditions". However, it is cowardly for a man to sleep with another man's wife. If he wasn't a coward, he would wait for the couple to be separated and not spiritually and legaly joined. Have you ever seen a guy walk boldly into a married man's bedroom when the husband's home to "do" the wife?
Same goes for girls who sleep with married men. The fact that the man has a wife somewhere but disrespects his marital vows and his wife is an indication that he also doesn't respect you. Face it, you will always only be a means to achieve an orgasm.
I'm not a prude or some deeply religious person. I'm just a human being who believes in the dignity of man. It is what seperates us from dogs.
Re: Dating Married Women by 2cantango(f): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2006
Blackbuddy:

The fact that the man has a wife somewhere but disrespects his marital vows and his wife is an indication that he also doesn't respect you. Face it, you will always only be a means to achieve an orgasm.
I'm not a prude or some deeply religious person. I'm just a human being who believes in the dignity of man. It is what seperates us from dogs.

It's very refreshing to find someone else who shares my views smiley

1 Like

Re: Dating Married Women by Dauda(m): 2:33am On Apr 05, 2006
That's some wise counsel there from Blackbuddy. Kasaliyaro, I hope you are reading.
Re: Dating Married Women by LondonCool(m): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2006
Most married women prefer to date married men, its safer than dating single men
Re: Dating Married Women by boladonas(m): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2006
Blackbuddy:

Sometimes we get caught up in these situations where the "timing" is right and we feel "justified by prevailing conditions". However, it is cowardly for a man to sleep with another man's wife. If he wasn't a coward, he would wait for the couple to be separated and not spiritually and legaly joined. Have you ever seen a guy walk boldly into a married man's bedroom when the husband's home to "do" the wife?
Same goes for girls who sleep with married men. The fact that the man has a wife somewhere but disrespects his marital vows and his wife is an indication that he also doesn't respect you. Face it, you will always only be a means to achieve an orgasm.

Well Spoken!

Kasaliyaro, Lead us not into temptation

1/2 word is enough
Re: Dating Married Women by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:00am On Dec 27, 2006
i guess its wonderful till you get your head smashed cool
Re: Dating Married Women by inspiredm(m): 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2006
Dating A married man or woman brings Setbacks, because matrimonial beds has been defiled, the resultant effect might not be immediate, but would definitely hunt the defaulters
Re: Dating Married Women by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2010
Mhmmm, Nawa oooo.
Re: Dating Married Women by Nautillus(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2010
[size=16pt]WRONG. . , Just wrong[/size]
Re: Dating Married Women by daduke2k(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2010
Y cant u guyz just let old threads be? Damn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Blind Date Competition / Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. / I Was Raped By This Aboki Girl PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.