Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 (12957 Views)

5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland / How To Catch Babes On Facebook (and NL) / Which State Has D Easiest To Catch babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by BABE3: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2011
Hello cool peoples. Tenks for stopping by  smiley I'll go straight to the point(s).

1) Your username must be appealing! For example; 2buff (lol), I'mHotterThanFire, LadiesMan, SexIsNotGoodForLittleChildren, IhaveSixPacks, ExtraSwag.

2)Don't be too desperate. Chill out. Don't go around asking for babes' phone numbers and email addies.

3)Concentrate/Focus on the Romance Section. Single ladies full ground for hia.

4)If you're fine enough, put your picture on your profile. If you're not, PLS DON'T BOTHER. If you want extra attention and you're not so fine, go steal a believable picture of a Fine man from the internet and claim it as yours. You don hammer be that!  grin

5)Post Sensibly. Don't be too LefuLefu-ish, or C0rk-ish, or 190-ish. Post like a normal human being.

6)ALWAYS SUPPORT THE LADIES! BE A MALE FEMINIST!
Don't hesitate to argue with your fellow men while you take the ladies' side (even when you know your argument is not making any sense).
Relax buddy- Take the insults hurled at you. You're earning cool points from the ladies!  wink

7)When you see that ladies have started noticing you; LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDY ON YOUR PROFILE. Leave it there! No remove am o!  grin

Now sit back and watch females fall for you, even when they know you have no intention of catching them . You'll thank me later.  wink
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2011
I guess this is meant 4 d single and lonely sorry a.s.s roamin abt here.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by coogar: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2011
BABE!:

Hello cool peoples. Tenks for stopping by  smiley I'll go straight to the point(s).

1) Your username must be appealing! For example; 2buff (lol), I'mHotterThanFire, LadiesMan, SexIsNotGoodForLittleChildren, IhaveSixPacks, ExtraSwag.

2)Don't be too desperate. Chill out. Don't go around asking for babes' phone numbers and email addies.

3)Concentrate/Focus on the Romance Section. Single ladies full ground for hia.

4)If you're fine enough, put your picture on your profile. If you're not, PLS DON'T BOTHER. If you want extra attention and you're not so fine, go steal a believable picture of a Fine man from the internet and claim it as yours. You don hammer be that!  grin

5)Post Sensibly. Don't be too LefuLefu-ish, or C0rk-ish, or 190-ish. Post like a normal human being.

6)ALWAYS SUPPORT THE LADIES! BE A MALE FEMINIST!
Don't hesitate to argue with your fellow men while you take the ladies' side (even when you know your argument is not making any sense).
Relax buddy- Take the insults hurled at you. You're earning cool points from the ladies!  wink

7)When you see that ladies have started noticing you; LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDY ON YOUR PROFILE. Leave it there! No remove am o!  grin

Now sit back and watch females fall you, even when they know you have no intention of catching them . You'll thank me later.  wink

i hate you!
why didn't you post this step-by-step manual before i joined this forum?
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by BABE3: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2011
yorke:

No darling. It's meant for everyone.

coogar:

i hate you!

Lol. You can always start over.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by kokoye(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2011
You mean my profile current picture wont do the job

I invested a lot in that physique!!
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by emofine(f): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2011
BABE!:

1) Your username must be appealing! For example; LadiesMan, SexIsNotGoodForLittleChildren, IhaveSixPacks, ExtraSwag.

lol Babe, in which planet are those usernames appealing lwkmd . . . are you trying to help or hinder pesin? grin

coogar:

i hate you!

Lol grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by coogar: 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2011
BABE!:

Lol. You can always start over.

damn too late!
but in case you dunno, the playboys of this romance section have been using this method since the fall of jericho walls.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by r231(m): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2011
coogar:

i hate you!

me too grin grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by coogar: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2011
emofine:

lol Babe, in which planet are those usernames appealing lwkmd . . . are you trying to help or hinder pesin? grin

Lol grin

emofine, do you like my username?
i like yours but i won't ask for your fone number and email addy until christmas.

babe! said so. cool
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by r231(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2011
^^^^^she is taken grin grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by emofine(f): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2011
coogar:

emofine, do you like my username?

I like your avatar grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by coogar: 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2011
emofine:

I like your avatar grin

cool!

r231:

^^^^^she is taken grin grin

una don come again?
r231, playas with seksy usernames.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by r231(m): 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2011
^^^^Ball don start grin grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2011
hmm nairaland romance dating grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
48 yr old mamas looking for 19 yr old boys to date grin grin grin
i wish una well oooo grin grin grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by pendo89(f): 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2011
Babes you must have been very observant and keen. By you posting this it means it has worked on some dudes before.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2011
Madame BABE na wetin u mean by that lefulefu ish comment? angry.So u want make i support a woman even if she wan break bottle for my head abi?
U think say i be woman wrapper like sexkilzz? grin grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by coogar: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2011
BABE!:

[img]http:///gallery/d/189173-1/Baby_lolzzd.gif[/img]
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Scooby1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2011
grin
yorke:

grin grin grin grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by BABE3: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2011
emofine:

Omo to fine, you nefa jam. Those names are on point! Trust me--they work.  grin

pendo89:

Babes you must have been very observant and keen. By you posting this it means it has worked on some dudes before.
A bit worrying though cz some names and posts hide a lot. but let those still hunting do it.there's a dating section created for them.

Ha! Very observant my dear sister. My "experiment/observation" took a month (24/7). I had a control group, and of course those ones are not getting babes, even as we speak. lol

lefulefu:

Madame BABE na wetin u mean by that lefulefu ish comment? angry.So u want make i support a woman even if she wan break bottle for my head abi?
U think say i be  woman wrapper like sexkilzz? grin grin

LOL. Lefu-Swag, no hard feelings. I'm only trying to help my game-less brothers on NL out. wink
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by ElmA1(f): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2011
Haha!This is funny. NL!
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by BABE3: 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2011
coogar:

damn too late!
but in case you dunno, the playboys of this romance section have been using this method since the fall of jericho walls.

Of course I know! That manual is for the novice--the up and coming playboys.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2011
LOL @ OP grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by freecocoa(f): 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2011
BABE!:

[color=#000099]Hello cool peoples. Tenks for stopping by  smiley I'll go straight to the point(s).

My sister if only some kind people go fit get sense.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by koolkamzzy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2011
@ OP, Your post make sense small but IMO I think them fine chicks will prefer the Cocky guys to a gentle man, that explains why the badt guys always get the fine babes.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by coogar: 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2011
BABE!:

Of course I know! That manual is for the novice--the up and coming playboys.

if these steps fail, do i get a refund from you?
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by mashnino(m): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2011
This is the most funniest thread i have seen today, BABE didyu fall for any guy in this forum?
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by BABE3: 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2011
coogar:

if these steps fail, do i get a refund from you?

Fail gini? If they fail, don't call me BABE again. This is an authentic manual. No faliure. It's gonna work. It may take 1-3 months before you start seeing results, but it's worth it.  smiley

koolkamzzy:

@ OP, Your post make sense small but IMO I think them fine chicks will prefer the Cocky guys to a gentle man, that explains why the badt guys always get the fine babes.  

My dear, this is NL and not real life.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2011
OP I no trust that your number 6.

Being a woman wrapper never got anyone anywhere  wink
In fact, disagree with them just for disagreement's sake tongue
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by denzel2009: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2011
You see why I have my dashing denzel username, I had to remove my yahoo id cos of too many requests.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by coogar: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2011
denzel2009:

You see why I have my dashing denzel username, I had to remove my yahoo id cos of too many requests.

you are a criminal! i have always known!
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by BABE3: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
denzel2009:

See?!  cheesy DenzelWashington. Correct username!

2buff:

OP I no trust that your number 6.
Being a woman wrapper never got anyone anywhere  wink
In fact, disagree with them just for disagreement's sake  tongue

Hm-- Yh, I know that works for you. lol.  Number 6 works too.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by emofine(f): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
BABE!:

Omo to fine, you nefa jam. Those names are on point! Trust me--they work.  grin

Babe you too kind, I for charge dese bobos for dis formula sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nonverbal Communication In Relationships / Can U Sleep With Married Woman / Girls Feelings In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.