Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,081 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

In Case We've Forgoten - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Case We've Forgoten (1356 Views)

We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu / We've Done Our Best On Flooding - FG Declares / Can ECOWAS Threaten Nigeria To Return To Civilian Rule In Case Of A Coup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Case We've Forgoten by darfur(m): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2007
as lots of people march today around the world, i seek to use this opportunity to remind all and sundry that the violence is still going on, the children are still dying, the sick are still without adequate medical attention, the homeless still have no home, the supporter of APC are still armed, the killers still have the support of the government, the pregnant women still have little hope, the rapists are still on course, the man made disaster is still functional. . . . . the whole problem is irrelevant. . . . .the conflict can still be controlled. . . . those who can do something about this disgrace can still act now. . . .the problem can still be solved. . . . . . and most important of all. . . it is an urgent response that is required.

when will this end? cry

Re: In Case We've Forgoten by PawPaw3(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2007
I think we should teach them a lesson by organising an African army and invading them. Lets see how they would like to be treated like second class citizens.
Re: In Case We've Forgoten by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2007
This is the hand work of oppressors, the same thing happened and still happening in Nigeria.
We shouldn't forget, more than 2.5 million IBOS who was massacred by FULANI/HAUSA and YORUBAS in 1967, because they wanted freedom from doom Nigeria.
Today the same people are carrying out mass killing against they people of IJAW.
As the blood of innocent Darfur women and children killed will continue to torment those Sudanes who commited that devilish act,
So shall the Blood of innocent IBO Children and women, innocent Ijaw children and women who was massacred by Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba will continue to torment them, they killer tribes.
Re: In Case We've Forgoten by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2007
Paw-Paw:

I think we should teach them a lesson by organising an African army and invading them. Lets see how they would like to be treated like second class citizens.
grin
Re: In Case We've Forgoten by darfur(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2007
this is happening in the 21st century. when will this end? this is a shame on humanity

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_hIJXVzZvLE

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

if ette and her "honorable" colleagues could spend a little time to bring this issue up to national and international levels it will do a little good
Re: In Case We've Forgoten by angel101(f): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2007
willywilly:

This is the hand work of oppressors, the same thing happened and still happening in Nigeria.
We shouldn't forget, more than 2.5 million IBOS who was massacred by FULANI/HAUSA and YORUBAS in 1967, because they wanted freedom from doom Nigeria.
Today the same people are carrying out mass killing against they people of IJAW.
As the blood of innocent Darfur women and children killed will continue to torment those Sudanes who commited that devilish act,
So shall the Blood of innocent IBO Children and women, innocent Ijaw children and women who was massacred by Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba will continue to torment them, they killer tribes.

Well said bruv

darfur:

if ette and her "honorable" colleagues could spend a little time to bring this issue up to national and international levels it will do a little good

they are much too busy with more pre$$ing issues
Re: In Case We've Forgoten by babasin(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2007
what is the face of suffering, human misery: BLACKMAN

what is the most populous BLACKNATION: Nigeria

Nigeria rulers do not see the 'Big Picture' so sad.
Re: In Case We've Forgoten by babasin(m): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2007
what is the face of suffering, human misery: BLACKMAN

what is the most populous BLACKNATION: Nigeria

Nigeria rulers do not see the 'Big Picture'  so sad.
Re: In Case We've Forgoten by darfur(m): 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2007
the way they are going they may never see the big picture
Re: In Case We've Forgoten by Iman3(m): 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2007
@darfur

Stop distracting us with this nonsense.All we are interested in is the suffering of our fellow Iraqis and Palestinians.Wetin concern us with Darfur?How are we supposed to discuss a topic in which we cannot blame America?
Re: In Case We've Forgoten by darfur(m): 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2007
i dont get you? so we can only highlight america's mistakes? are you pro human or are you simply anti-american
Re: In Case We've Forgoten by texazzpete(m): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2007
darfur:

i don't get you? so we can only highlight america's mistakes? are you pro human or are you simply anti-american

the nuances of sarcasm are wasted on you, my friend!

Anyway, jokes apart, it's nice of you to bring this up.
Re: In Case We've Forgoten by Mariory(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2007
darfur:

i don't get you? so we can only highlight america's mistakes? are you pro human or are you simply anti-american

He was being sarcastic. Just browse through topics on the front page of the politics section. You will see so many topics concerning the US and Israel by the same posters.

Did Afam get an email about Darfur? He should share it with us. grin
Re: In Case We've Forgoten by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2007
Oh God, please help Darfur People.
Re: In Case We've Forgoten by uspry1(f): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2007
The world has not forgotten about Darfur while too busy focus on Iraq-Turkey-Russia war issues.

I researched to find how many sites that support helping out to save Darfur.

1 millions Darfar adovacy to save Darfur requesting to ALL AMERICANS Finanical investments to divest for Darfar. I cannot list all sites here, GOOGLE, GOOGLE, GOOGLE!
Re: In Case We've Forgoten by willy4: 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2007
willywilly:

pray for Darfur Children
Re: In Case We've Forgoten by almondjoy(f): 5:08am On Nov 18, 2007
willywilly:

Oh God, please help Darfur People.

willy*2:

pray for Darfur Children

Oh Gosh!  You are not serious at all. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  These your prayers get as them dey sound for ear.

Typical willy willy kind of prayers.
Re: In Case We've Forgoten by ibgoodnews(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2007
yes praying for them is impotant but we also have some responsibilities to perform and untill we start doing that not can change by prayer allow. no victory without victim and no freedom without men who are free from the heart all i was praying for is to see it apening oneday when police men will take delite in redring services to the public without grobling so folks i want revolution to hapen i can stand it thatnks

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Protest Over Senator's Child Bride / Brutality: Tekena Slapped Porbeni’s Worker – Ex-minister’s Aide ! / Benue Acn Chieftain Assassinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.