Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Justwise And Others Pls Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Justwise And Others Pls Help (1482 Views)

Justwise / I Need Help From "Justwise" / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justwise And Others Pls Help by Bostin(m): 3:39am On Nov 03, 2011
pp
Re: Justwise And Others Pls Help by justwise(m): 8:16am On Nov 03, 2011
Bostin:

I was just been refused a student visa yesterday. The reason is this,l used an agent and we are three in number and we all used Access Bank savings account. [b]Three of us got 4million naira each into our account through bank tranfer from an access bank holder's account,[/b]note that the 4m is not a round figures. We all kept the money for 28days and apply. Now the embassy contacted the bank together on our account together from the headquarter and not from our branch,so therefore the bank reply them and said that we all have money for 28day but only 4m is present and is using respectively in the three account for same purpose at thesame,meaning we're all using thesame account which is false statement because we got different account numbers with transaction alert. Pls l want to know the wise steps. Thanks 

Did you withdraw the money after the 28days? Was the account urs or the agent ''build'' the account for 3 of u?
Re: Justwise And Others Pls Help by Bostin(m): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2011
justwise:

Did you withdraw the money after the 28days? Was the account urs or the agent ''build'' the account for 3 of u?

We did not withdraw the money and we open the account ourself individualy.

Re: Justwise And Others Pls Help by justwise(m): 10:05am On Nov 03, 2011
Bostin:

All of u got the money from the same person then deposit it in ur individual accounts?
Re: Justwise And Others Pls Help by Bostin(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2011
We did not withdraw the money after 28days. For the account,we went to the bank individualy and get account number's alert. I also got ATM for the account. So wat do u think?
Re: Justwise And Others Pls Help by justwise(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2011
Bostin:

We did not withdraw the money after 28days. For the account,we went to the bank individualy and get account number's alert. I also got ATM for the account. So wat do u think?

When was the money withdrawn from that account?

Most importantly, what exactly did the BHC said in that refusal letter? Word 2 word.
Re: Justwise And Others Pls Help by Bostin(m): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2011
DL
Re: Justwise And Others Pls Help by justwise(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2011
Bostin:

I was just been refused a student visa yesterday. The reason is this,l used an agent and we are three in number and we all used Access Bank savings account. [b]Three of us got 4million naira each into our account through bank tranfer from an access bank holder's account,[/b]note that the 4m is not a round figures. We all kept the money for 28days and apply. Now the embassy contacted the bank together on our account together from the headquarter and not from our branch,so therefore the bank reply them and said that we all have money for 28day but only 4m is present and is using respectively in the three account for same purpose at thesame,meaning we're all using thesame account which is false statement because we got different account numbers with transaction alert. Pls l want to know the wise steps. Thanks 

Bostin:

In support of the maintenance requirement you provideda persomal bank statement from access bank. [b]However,Acces bank have confirmed to this office that the funds shown are the same as that shown in 2 other statements for 2 different visa applicants.[/b]Access have also confirmed that they provided advance statements to show that the funds were held for the required time.For this reason, the statement cannot be relied upbe relied upon as sufficient evidence of funds and is therefore not acceptable as evidence of maintenance. I am not satisfied that you provided the specified documents to show that you are in popession of suffient funds, as detailed in paragraph 10-13 of Appendix C of the immigratiom Rules. You therefore do not meet the requirements to be

You don't blame Access bank for the refusal, 3 of you played games with bank statement, the branch office of Access bank could not cover up for you guys, the head office blew the whistle on it ot save their image.

Next step? Were you given the right to appeal?
Re: Justwise And Others Pls Help by obowunmi(m): 2:08am On Dec 16, 2011
Justwise is the man. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Justwise And Others Pls Help by Vicjustice: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2011
Bostin:

I was just been refused a student visa yesterday. The reason is this,l used an agent and we are three in number and we all used Access Bank savings account. Three of us got 4million naira each into our account through bank tranfer from an access bank holder's account,note that the 4m is not a round figures. We all kept the money for 28days and apply. Now the embassy contacted the bank together on our account together from the headquarter and not from our branch,so therefore the bank reply them and said that we all have money for 28day but only 4m is present and is using respectively in the three account for same purpose at thesame,meaning we're all using thesame account which is false statement because we got different account numbers with transaction alert. Pls l want to know the wise steps. Thanks 

My friend, you have all received the 10 years ban from the UK or life ban from the US. Period
Re: Justwise And Others Pls Help by llbhuds: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2011
Vicjustice:

My friend, you have all received the 10 years ban from the UK or life ban from the US. Period

abi ooo
i just dont want to say it blankly. since access head office explain everything to them, this means u guys submitted false bank statement and dis qualified u guy for the 10yr ban
Re: Justwise And Others Pls Help by chelseabmw(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Justwise And Others Pls Help by philip0906(m): 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2011
Vicjustice:

wicked!!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Hotel Prices In Ghana / UK Visa Takes Longer This Days I Guess / ctytravel links now at your door step,book tickets,hotels,pickup with us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.