Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Spring Bank Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank Recruitment (9055 Views)

Spring Bank Test Holding On Sat Sept 2nd / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spring Bank Recruitment by mokpas: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2007
Guys does anybody heard any news concerning spring bank recruitment ? when we all this end ?
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by akp: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2007
How true is it dat some people have been called by springbank?
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by ogoogirl(f): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2007
my dear like i heard that they are workin on our letters so i dont know but i trust my God and i know He will not fail us.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by Emekagina: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2007
ogoogirl wots up can i share da source of ur gist,how authentic is dis,cos da curiousity is n suspense is gettin too much,though i know they will surely call,but da million dollar question on every1`s lip is WHEN!!!!!!!!!
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by mokpas: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2007
Ogogirl where did u get ur info from ? Is it authentic ? let somebody tell us whatnis really happening in that bank.Someone told me we will resume October 1st, i dont know if it is true.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by Doty: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2007
It is true that they have started calling people but it is just those that read Accounting and some with ACA.

Anyway, i sent somebody to ask from Ayo (HR) when they are goin to call us.He said that they will call everybody (300)by next week.So get yourself prepared,if you want to buy suits go and buy now.

Hope you guys know that they normally wear navy blue suit with yellow tie every Monday and failure to comply attracts N1,000.00 fine.

Omo me i don dey arrange nice suits and complete casual wears for training.

Do you know that i have started budgeting for my first salary.If you like prepare youself because you might not be permitted to go anywhere in the course of training.

One love.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by LanreDaMan(m): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2007
Next week Again

I have heard that song on this threads countless times
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by abosobu1: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2007
hi everyone,grapevine information is dangerous.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by Emekagina: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2007
believe dat!!!!!these songs r begining 2 sound like broken records,their actions should talk 4 dem n not da suspence.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by ElvisD: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2007
have they not called u people.
nawaa oh!!!!!!
though I know they will definitly call this month.
start preparing from what i heard they are supposed to have called by now.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by salinco(m): 10:28am On Sep 19, 2007
I shall be glad if I can get their web-site through the forum
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by PIKI: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2007
Spring Bank will surely call dis month but d date i know not.cheers.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by akp: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2007
PIKI, we sure no dat we will be called someday! but the puzzle is WHEN?
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by ElvisD: 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2007
surely theres an end, ur expectation shall never be cutoff
says thy GOD.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by mokpas: 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2007
Is this Info true, someone said we will start work october 2nd, are we going to be called in batches ?
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by PIKI: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2007
The time is now, Spring bank just increased their staff salary by 28% increase.
Freshers take home will be 2,140000 naira. the offer letter is around the corner
so keep praying to God. it is well.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by Emekagina: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2007
guys wots up, any dev.with our dear spring bank n our long awaited call,has any1 got any info on them,i guess we r all tired of this issue,this is evident in da steady decline of contributions on this topic,guess its all gud.by da way i was able to get across to da hr directly n he seemed to confirm da latest jist,first hand info frm him n i quote"we will call u guys very very very soon,by next week or 2 at da most".so if words r anything 2go by,lets just pray they keep 2 their words cos as we always say,we have heard dat b4,but i know da end of all da waiting is near,i also call on our muslim brothers n sisters involved in this spring drama to include dis issue as a part of their prayer point during their fasting period cos after all is said n done,prayer is our key,cheers 2 u all see u guys in training school,see u guys at da top peace out!!!!!
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by maumau(f): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2007
piki,

if u dont mind expandciate what u mean by that take home salary for fresher cos i am intrested in knowing it
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by mokpas: 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2007
We have been hearing the same info for a long time, we dont know if we will be called or not.How long will take them to work on the papers of 300 people ? even if they are doing the posting before recruitment the suppose to have finish by now.I really think there is big big big big problem in that bank.No doubt, spring bank is sick.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by Lanruze: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2007
Hi all, First and foremostly I would like to thank everyone that has contributed to this forum in one way or the other. The reason why I have decided to thank everyone, is because the forum has served as the major source of information for me on SPRING BANK's recriutment update.

Now since I am posting my opinion for the first time, I would like to comment on the Spring Bank issue.

Spring Bank will definately call every body who passed the medical test very soon and there is no doubt about that.

I believe God intentionally kept the best for the last, I mean Spring Bank as small as it may look has still has been described by stock analysts as a Bank with strong Growth potentials. The New Management Structure i.e The Chairman and M.D of the bank have seen it all. The Chairman has worked as the head of the Regulatory Body that has witnessed the most massive infusion of Investments in the capital market (SEC) and the M.D was an active Director with the agency pioneering the Economic reforms (CBN).

With this Mangement team I forsee Spring Bank's steady Transformation in the next 5years.

In essecnce, with the new recriuts coming on board the gradual BRAND RE-ENGINERRING of this Bank has just begun.
Be positive, read Books that will aid in self actualisation and inter personal development to prepare your mind towards working in one of the Banks with the greatest Growth potentials in the Nigeria.

Dont condenm what you can not bulid . Taking into considertion that the bank has decided to increase its workers stipends with 50% .I think the Bank is sensitive to the plight of its Human Capital.

Have a little more patience the journey is almost over . Let's believe that "we can do" and will surely do ,
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by PIKI: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2007
Spring Bank Freshers you need to pray very very hard.From information at my disposal
today,they are talking of next year. Pray that God should remove any one sitting on this offer letter.
Also start looking else where for job oppurtunities as you dont know where your destiny
lies. it is well.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by akp: 7:27am On Sep 21, 2007
Its happening faster than u think, just keep ur arms crossed!
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by PIKI: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2007
akp
So be your Faith, wait a minuite were did you get your information.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by PIKI: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2007
The truth is that ,i have come to realise that even the hr people dont tell you the true
position of things concerning the offer letter.its always next week,month etc.
TO be candid with you guys,they are typing the names of those that did the Blood test into their systems.Only the Almigthy God can bring out this offer letter,and surely he will do
that ,even if is for the sake of those that have contributed to this forum.its well
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by Afikpo: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2007
PIKI,
Please what do you actually mean? You seem to be speaking from both sides of your mouth. Can they give us offer letter without our names on their system? Or are they saving the names for next year as u first said?

Don't you think that the typing of the names on their system is for easy transfer to the appointment letter?

where is this next year's information that reached your table coming from?

pls, tell us the source for we have waited and it is only the truth that can set all of us free.
more grease to your elbow as you contribute meaningfully to this forum.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by barbiedoll(f): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2007
Laruze,
Well spoken,
I believe everyone concerned sld be prayerful and positive cos I believe d long wait comes to an end shortly.
I spoke to one of the HR persons some mins ago, in his on words he said ' we will call them soon'.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by ElvisD: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2007
@ PIKI
WHERE DO U GET UR INFO FROM, U HAVE STARTED POSTING THINGS LIKE MOKPAS IS HE IN ANYWAY RELATED TO U, HE CAN NEVER SAY SOMETHING POSITIVE ABT OUR BANK--SPRING BANK.
I WAS TOLD THAT THEY HAVE RESOLVED THE WHOLE ISSUE ABT US, THEY WILL CALL EVERYBODY (300) SOONEST POSSIBLY NEXT WEEK.
ITS WELL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. THE WAITING IS OVER.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by mokpas: 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2007
Elvis D, look at what u are saying about me, spring has not called us till now is that not enough prove that the bank is dead ? no advert on T.V, just few advers on the Newspaper in this era when every bank is moving to the next level.I think they should stop decieving us that they will call us,let thm tell us the true story of the matter.Elvis watch ur tongue
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by mokpas: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2007
Elvis D, look at what u are saying about me, spring has not called us till now is that not enough prove that the bank is dead ? no advert on T.V, just few advers on the Newspaper in this era when every bank is moving to the next level.I think they should stop decieving us that they will call us,let thm tell us the true story of the matter.Elvis watch ur tongue
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by kinlezx: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2007
GUYS FORGET ABOUT ADVERTISMENT. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU SEEN OCEANIC BANK ON T.V OR HOW MANY TIMES ON NEWSPAPER EVEN ZENITH IS NOT ON NIGERIAN'S PAPER.

EVERY BODY BE HOPEFUL THAT SPRING BANK (OUR BANK ) WILL CALL US SOON. I REALLY PRAY THE HR OR ANYBODY CONCERN TO DO THAT BECAUSE IT'S NOT EASY TO BE WITHOUT A GOOD JOB, THOUGH STRESSFUL BUT OK.

AS FOR ME I REALLY GIVE THANKS TO GOD FOR THE JOB AM DOING PRESENTLY BUT DONT UNDERSTAND IF I SHOULD LEAVE WHERE I AM PRESENTLY (OCEANIC BANK) IF FINALLY CALL BY SPRING BANK BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT I LOVE ABOUT SPRING BANK. PLEASE ADVICE!!!

BUT FOR ALL CONCERN ABOUT SPRING THY LORD IN HIS FINITE MERCY WILL POUR HIS MERCY FROM ABOVE LIKE NEVER BEFORE AND ANSWER ALL PRAYERS.

CHEERS AND GOODLUCK.

NB: DONT STOP THE SEARCH COZ IF I DID I WOULD'NT HAVE BEEN WITH OCEANIC BANK NOW.

THANKS FOR ALL CONTRIBUTION
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by Lagoseko(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2007
P1k1 what ElvisD said about you is true.You have started talking like Mokpas.Though Mokpas has changed a little. I bed our Moslem brothers to remember Spring during this Ramadan, for if he could feed 5000 with 2 fishes and 5 loaves of bread how much more we.Praise God,
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by PIKI: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2007
Elvis D
Do you think you the have more interest in Spring Bank  than mopkas,myself or any one else in
this forum.For your information,I had to go see things for my self and met the people incharge,
saw things for myself and was told that the matter is with the MD, as for now he wants people
with experience.
The truth here is that they have staffs that have 4yrs experience and needed to be converted. You will be surprise that senior staff of the bank dont know when freshers will be called.
My prayer as i will continue to say, is that God should remove every stumbling block on the way.
As for mokpas,Spring Bank is not dead, they will go places.for now they are among the bese paid bank in nigeria. We need God intervention more than this so called hr you people call to waste
your credit. Use that time to call the God that created them and present the matter b4 him.
its well in jesus name as we are unstopable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For Leadhire Limited Graduate Internship Programme 2018 / FHI 360 Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Info On Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Airforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.