Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? (14091 Views)

(free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too / Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? / Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by honeymix77(m): 1:10am On Nov 04, 2011
This network companies they know how we think in this country if only people could avoid their adverts. politicians have finished this country imagine a 10 year old boy thinkinp of winning 10 million na wa o. but i still feel etisalat is better they gave free bonus credit twice. i was quite surprise instead of all those lie lie network scaming people.
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by Gbenge77(m): 1:20am On Nov 04, 2011
MTN is now a subject of derision in Nigeria.they would do well to amend their ways.
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by Afam4eva(m): 7:28am On Nov 04, 2011
MTN is the most stingy network in Nigeria. One wonders why they still remain the number one choice for Nigerians.
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by remmydada(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2011
ive seen GLO gave out new jeep to one carpenter in kaduna dont mind MTN they are too stingy ordinary 1 sms they cant give out they re just ripping us off
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by mbulela: 9:05am On Nov 04, 2011
remmydada:

ive seen GLO gave out new jeep to one carpenter in kaduna dont mind MTN they are too stingy ordinary 1 sms they cant give out they re just ripping us off

I also saw a lady MTN gave a car a few years back.
I know her personally.so i doubt the accusation of fraud.
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by snaketail22(m): 9:27am On Nov 04, 2011
MTN is gud example of capitalism exploitation[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by moshoodn(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2011
Scamming all the way. . . Gullible nigerians wake up!
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by blackboy12(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2011
i wonder why some people for this nairaland go dey talk like mumu. just because u don't know any of the winners doesn't mean some people are not winning. out of 150million nigerians, do u think its easy for you to see someone u know? out of the picanto cars glo gave out to winners, how many people u sabi? the promos are real and until u become a winner yourself, then u go believe.
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by amtheone(m): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2011
Una de make me laugh.
Dont u know that MTN is a well professional scammer.
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by ehugbo: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2011
thats gr8 reward for nigerians grin
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by EfeEkarume(m): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2011
The winners have all been adultnapped by boko-haramist, as soon as the cheque was passed out to them. Hell broke loose!
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by pkv(m): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2011
blackboy12:

i wonder why some people for this nairaland go dey talk like mumu. just because u don't know any of the winners doesn't mean some people are not winning. out of 150million nigerians, do u think its easy for you to see someone u know? out of the picanto cars glo gave out to winners, how many people u sabi? the promos are real and until u become a winner yourself, then u go believe.
Realy?
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by Funkymallam(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2011
D winners are on TV grin grin grin
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by uchesco(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2011
Hi people, I don dey laugh die after reading all these comments. Nigerians can sooo doubt! grin

My friend was one of the winners chosen at their last draw held in Enugu last Friday! Please stop beefing MTN jare, they dont do 419 on their promos, and I can testify!

By the way, has anyone of you visited their website to find out the winners? Visit http://www.mtnonline.com/1billionnairamegareward/winners to see the list and stop all the hating, abeg! angry
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by saintade01(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2011
Am not even disputing the fact that MTN promos are real or not but for their uselesss deduction of money whenever you make few calls is disgusting and so annoying. angry angry angry angry angry angry

:DWell am still waiting for my own N10Million as some people claims it's real. cheesy
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by Sophieamore1(f): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2012
MY SISTER JUST RECEIVED A TEXT FROM MTN THAT SHE WON N1 MILLION, I JUST WONDER IF THIS IS REAL, OR JUST CRAP.
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by Valto(m): 12:05am On Jun 02, 2012
Sophieamore1: MY SISTER JUST RECEIVED A TEXT FROM MTN THAT SHE WON N1 MILLION, I JUST WONDER IF THIS IS REAL, OR JUST CRAP.
the promo has ended. The text u recieved is probably a scam! Dont fall a victim!
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by beeey(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2012
To those dat wants to know any of d 10million naira lucky winner, i am one of them. I was called by one of their representatives twice (dec. 2011) to inform me and that i should come to Kaduna (NAS). Lo n behold, it was true. I received d original cheque january 2012, since then, av been a millionaire. To those doubtin, i also doubtd, bt nt any more
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by Valto(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2012
beeey: To those dat wants to know any of d 10million naira lucky winner, i am one of them. I was called by one of their representatives twice (dec. 2011) to inform me and that i should come to Kaduna (NAS). Lo n behold, it was true. I received d original cheque january 2012, since then, av been a millionaire. To those doubtin, i also doubtd, bt nt any more
and u registered today just to post this....
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by luluosas(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
Valto: and u registered today just to post this....
You are very correct. He has only spent 13 minutes and 1 seconds online here on Nairaland since he registered earlier today.
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by Valto(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
luluosas:
You are very correct. He has only spent 13 minutes and 1 seconds online here on Nairaland since he registered earlier today.
no mind him!
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by beeey(m): 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
Exactly, i only registered to upload dat cos i saw comment that were contrary n i wantd 2 correct d wrong impressions. Hav i done a wrong thing wit dis?
Y shld i com up 2 say dey did it if dey didnt? None of my relative works dere nor part of d shareholder. Its left 2 evry one 2 believe wat dey want sha
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by beeey(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
Valto: and u registered today just to post this....

yes, i did
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by beeey(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
Valto: no mind him!

na true talk. U dnt nid 2mind me, al u nid 2knw is dat sum1 answerd d questn 'where ar dose dat av won it?'
which my answer is 'i am one of dem'
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by luluosas(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
beeey: Exactly, i only registered to upload dat cos i saw comment that were contrary n i wantd 2 correct d wrong impressions. Hav i done a wrong thing wit dis?
Y shld i com up 2 say dey did it if dey didnt? None of my relative works dere nor part of d shareholder. Its left 2 evry one 2 believe wat dey want sha
I can never believe this shi-t. For God sake, this thread was opened since November 3, 2011, and you coming here to register just to prove a point over a year after speaks otherwise. Where have you been?
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by beeey(m): 4:37am On Dec 12, 2012
luluosas:
I can never believe this shi-t. For God sake, this thread was opened since November 3, 2011, and you coming here to register just to prove a point over a year after speaks otherwise. Where have you been?

wel, its not my 4alt dat am just makin my comment cos u cant b evrywhere n do evrytin at d same time n place wit evryone. As i said, just came across it. Bsids, no big deal if u dnt believe. It subtracts notin 4rm me, jst want u 2knw wat i got. Thanks
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by luluosas(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2012
beeey:

wel, its not my 4alt dat am just makin my comment cos u cant b evrywhere n do evrytin at d same time n place wit evryone. As i said, just came across it. Bsids, no big deal if u dnt believe. It subtracts notin 4rm me, jst want u 2knw wat i got. Thanks
Good for you then!
Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by beeey(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
luluosas:
Good for you then!
thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed: My Phone No Longer Detects Sim Card / Pls I Nid Help On How To Download 2go On My E5 / How To Set-up Symtorrent App To Download Torrent File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.