Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python (29890 Views)

Photos Of Charly Boy's Son And Grandson / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by aloyemeka1: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2011
The Area Father 'romancing' a Python at the Enugu auditions of Nigerian Idol. Oh dear,

[img]http://1.bp..com/-GYajgGUgNXY/TrG3nbcTVjI/AAAAAAAAKOk/e2RWnwuRPhY/s320/CB+%2526+Snake+1.jpg[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-Sfyo5jTcXbE/TrG30u6n6MI/AAAAAAAAKO0/KDm17Lnliro/s400/cb+and+the+python.jpg[/img]

Excuse me guys while I go scratch my whole body, I feel like the snake is all over me. Will be right back!

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/11/charly-boy-romances-python.html
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by sync(f): 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2011
na small small death de take call person

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by superior1: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2011
I am not surprised. Charly boy is a sick adult

4 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by Honeycity(f): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2011
photoshop i guess shocked
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by ikechukz(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2011
this guy ugly sha
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by MeGaStReEt: 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2011
Charley man
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by labaks(f): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2011
this guy ugly sha

u wicked o grin grin grin grin
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by anishe(m): 9:05am On Nov 04, 2011
Charly boy is a crap. he should go and retrace his step. Does he think he is still a kid?

A fool at 40 is a fool forever.
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by blank(f): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2011
Does he still think he is a kid? His mates are grandfathers already. mumu.
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by slap1(m): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2011
I don't think the pix is real, a video would have been better.
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by merkozy: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2011
Aliyia danced with a snake, she is late now.

Area father, I hope u know what u are doing
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by Ibime(m): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2011
A lot of ignorance being displayed on this thread.

A python who has been fed is harmless.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by Sike(m): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2011
If diz pic is real den d man is already dead buh no yet buried.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by simplygray(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2011
sync:

na small small death de take call person

HAHAHAHAHA guy wetin be your own ? LWKMD
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by moshoodn(m): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2011
The python has been fed to the fullest so its just like a mumu. . .
Anywhich way, i believe charley knows whats at stake!
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by valicious1(m): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2011
nigerians   and   their   antiquated,   archaic   and   oldfashioned   sense   of   reasoning.   WTF   is   wrong   with   someone   holdind/cuddling   a   non-poisonous   animal.  You  guys   need   go   watch   some   discovery  channel  or  nat-geo   wild  to  get  yourselfs  updated  and  sharpen-up.
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by unongu(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2011
Cuddling a non-poisonous python is no crime and nothing new, but charly boy own don pass be careful, Each time i see him carrying out his daredevil stunts, he reminds me of the anti-Christ! Nigerians beware!

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by biilwwu(m): 9:44am On Nov 04, 2011
Some people enjoy making negative statements about others, pls don't forget what goes around come around, so watch your comment about others.
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by apo1l: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2011
That's a big snake. Must have been heavy draped over him.

Does he sing lullabies to his snake?
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by merjo: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2011
;Dnaughty grand pa pa

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by yamakuza: 10:00am On Nov 04, 2011
Either that python is drugged, or CharlyB is actually tasteless!
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by bisiaet: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2011
this guy ugly sha

Sorry are you calling Charlie Boy a "Guy" He is already a grandpa that refused to grow out of silly child play. I dont blame you brother for calling him a guy because when an adult, a full grown man, a grandpa still do what his grandchild should be doing and he is to correct them then he can be called anything.

I like him very much before but the very day I learnt his real age and he is still behaving like this I was out of him completely. IMAO!!!!

Python or no Python goodluck to him. If he likes let him even swallow it live or whatever goodluck to him.
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2011
I'm loving that python. I've got a picture of myself with my buddies python round my shoulders. My wife hates it, I had to have one heck of a scrub before she let me come anywhere near here, hehehe.

Contrary to belief (and ignorant comments on here) that snake isn't dangerous. The skin, despite being scaly, is very smooth and warm to the touch. I expected it to be rough and cold. If my wife wasn't so against it, I'd definitely have one as a pet. cool
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by onyebaba(m): 11:32am On Nov 04, 2011
Weirdoooo.[b][/b]
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2011
Siena:

I'm loving that python. I've got a picture of myself with my buddies python round my shoulders. My wife hates it, I had to have one heck of a scrub before she let me come anywhere near here, hehehe.

Contrary to belief (and ignorant comments on here) that snake isn't dangerous. The skin, despite being scaly, is very smooth and warm to the touch. I expected it to be rough and cold. If my wife wasn't so against it, I'd definitely have one as a pet.  cool

u make me sick!
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by sandysprax(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2011
I dont think anyone watches NATGEO more than i do. A python can crush one to death in a minute and swallow whole, its mouth is quite elastic, it requires expertise to handle this sort of hideous creatures.But i think Charly boi's own is rubber snake sha, i mean, where is the balls? tongue

I dear him to try it with a black mamba.
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by claremont(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2011
I wonder what some people think is wrong with a guy who chooses to take a picture with a domesticated snake. You guys should loosen the hell up for godssake, life is too short to be miserable!
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by onyebaba(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2011
^^ well said. If hes got dare devil antics make him try Anaconda (king of d Amazon) n see hw it spans out.
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by ttts(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2011
The picture is FAKE!!!
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by talktrue1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2011
[size=16pt]Photoshop[/size]

Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by Lenny5000(m): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2011
I am still tying to understand the INSULTS this pics has generated? What is wrong with the picture if I might ask? People snap pics with their Dog, Horse, Pig, Goat, Snake, Lizard, Fish, etc which is very very normal so why insult this particular man for doing something very normal? And for crying out loud what has his age get to do with this?
Re: A Picture Of Charly Boy With A Python by maxygirl(f): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2011
Weirdo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter Wilmer / Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Jeremiah Ogbodo For Styling President Jonathan (pic) / Kunle Afod, His Wife And Their 4 Sons Rock Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.