Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Suspected robbers Paraded In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected robbers Paraded In Ondo (1148 Views)

Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) / Osun Robbers Paraded Unclad, Beaten Mercilessly (Graphic Pic) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected robbers Paraded In Ondo by bestview: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2011
The police in Ondo State said on Wednesday that nine persons, including a 65-year-old man, had been arrested for armed robbery.

The state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Sani Magaji, also said nine exotic cars were recovered from a gang of kidnappers who allegedly confessed they had terrorised the people of Ondo, Delta and Rivers states.

Magaji added that N3.3m was recovered from the gang which he alleged robbed a bank in Ore last month.

According to Magaji, the 65-year-old man, Isaac Suleiman, his son, Seun, and two others were arrested in connection with various robberies in Akungba-Akoko.

Suleiman, who claimed to be a night guard, denied being an armed robber.

However, he admitted that his son gave his gun to a friend, Mr. Kayode Ariyo, believed to be a notorious armed robber.

Ariyo confessed to our correspondent that he became an armed robber because he had nobody to take care of him

Magaji claimed the suspects had on them, locally made pistols, AK 49 rifles, one mask and one HP laptop.

The commissioner said a 419 syndicate in the state was also smashed.

He added that no fewer than 11 exotic cars, ammunition and charms were recovered from the suspects at their hide-out in Port Harcourt.

Magaji said one Ogenekwweh Igagah, the leader of the syndicate, was arrested, adding that the gang had been collecting ransom from their victims.

He said they also robbed their victims at gunpoint and later sold the cars at cheaper rates to a car dealer based in Port Harcourt.

The vehicles recovered from the suspects included one Toyota Avensis belonging to the Ekiti State Government, one black Infinity Jeep, one Toyota Sienna Honda Accord, Toyota Camry – 2003 model, two Toyota Camry – 2000 model, one Toyota Corolla and one Honda Pilot Jeep.

He also said one Mercedes Benz 190, one Honda car with number plate Rivers ET 726 PHC, five AK 49 riffles with 11 rounds of live ammunition were recovered from the robbers.

Magaji added that the command on October 21 arrested one Funso Ajewole, who was alleged to have duped his victim of N78,000. He said the arrest led to Ajewole’s arrest of Messrs Ayeni Kehinde, Segun Akinola and Gabriel Adeniyi.

http://www.punchng.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=3351:father-son-arrested-for-robbery&Itemid=542
Re: Suspected robbers Paraded In Ondo by ak47mann(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2011
shocked
Re: Suspected robbers Paraded In Ondo by BootyOnMe: 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2011
We are tired of your 'arrest' stories.
You have no credible police force or judiciary.
Please, release the 'suspects'!
When you have tried them, found them guilty and sentenced them. . . come back and 'disturb' us.

Shioooooooooooooor!!!
Re: Suspected robbers Paraded In Ondo by ak47mann(m): 12:18am On Nov 08, 2011
BootyOnMe:

When you have tried them, found them guilty and sentenced them. . . come back and 'disturb' us.

Shioooooooooooooor!!!
wetin nigerian men do am? is still look very nice the thing dey correeeeect kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Suspected robbers Paraded In Ondo by ak47mann(m): 12:19am On Nov 08, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Shioooooooooooooor!!!
wetin nigerian men do am? is still look very nice the thing dey correeeeect  kiss kiss kiss kiss

make i enter naah  tongue tongue
Re: Suspected robbers Paraded In Ondo by BootyOnMe: 1:11am On Nov 08, 2011
ak47mann:

wetin nigerian men do am? is still look very nice the thing dey correeeeect kiss kiss kiss kiss

make i enter naah tongue tongue

Ashawo! cheesy
Re: Suspected robbers Paraded In Ondo by ak47mann(m): 1:21am On Nov 08, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Ashawo! cheesy
THANK YOU THANK YOU cheesy

the thing coreeeect no be small tongue tongue abeg you fit lean back i beg you i wan see am na coreecct one be dat chie saliva dey comot 4 my mouth tongue tongue tongue pls naaah tongue
Re: Suspected robbers Paraded In Ondo by BootyOnMe: 1:24am On Nov 08, 2011
ak47mann:

THANK YOU THANK YOU cheesy

the thing coreeeect no be small tongue tongue abeg you fit lean back i beg you i wan see am na coreecct one be dat chie saliva dey comot 4 my mouth tongue tongue tongue pls naaah tongue

I don't want to break "Sharia" forum rules.
Besides, I am shy. embarassed
Promise you will respect me in the morning after I 'lean back'? embarassed
Re: Suspected robbers Paraded In Ondo by ak47mann(m): 1:27am On Nov 08, 2011
BootyOnMe:

I don't want to break "Sharia" forum rules.
Besides, I am shy. embarassed
Promise you will respect me in the morning after I 'lean back'? embarassed
I SWEAR BABY I WILL NOT DISRESPECT YOU IN ANY WAY just a quick one am very alright,my body dey shake,just between us pls naah i beg you, kiss kiss kiss
Re: Suspected robbers Paraded In Ondo by BootyOnMe: 4:00am On Nov 08, 2011
ak47mann:

I SWEAR BABY I WILL NOT DISRESPECT YOU IN ANY WAY just a quick one am very alright,my body dey shake,just between us pls naah i beg you, kiss kiss kiss

Oya h-enter the 'tub' from behind and 'lean forward' make I 'lean backwards'!
Make I 'weigh' you first. wink
Re: Suspected robbers Paraded In Ondo by ak47mann(m): 4:18am On Nov 08, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Oya h-enter the 'tub' from behind and 'lean forward' make I 'lean backwards'!
Make I 'weigh' you first. wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Suspected robbers Paraded In Ondo by radiovibe: 10:59am On Nov 08, 2011
Nemesis has caught up with them. grin

(1) (Reply)

Did Acid Attack Girl, 20, Throw Burning Liquid On HERSELF? / Another Facebook Lover Dies In Lagos / Horrible Ways Some Robbery Suspect Were Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.