Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Police Covert Operation Yield To Arrest Of Ibadan Scam Artist(a.k.a Alhaji Ga.y) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Covert Operation Yield To Arrest Of Ibadan Scam Artist(a.k.a Alhaji Ga.y) (6640 Views)

Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect / Top 5 Lessons From The Death Of Razak Tunji Alaaso A.k.a "Alhaji Gay" / Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Covert Operation Yield To Arrest Of Ibadan Scam Artist(a.k.a Alhaji Ga.y) by mrofficial(m): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2011
How Police Covert Operation Yield to Arrest of Ibadan Scam Artist
Tuesday, 01 November 2011 18:50

*Some Policemen Aided Him, Rich Kids Fell His Victim

For those who have fallen victims to his numerous escapades both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria, the name of Razak Olatunji Olaniyi, a.k.a. Ga,y is the beginning of wisdom for young Nigerians who cruise around the town with state-of the-art-vehicles.

In the reasoning of Gay, a leader of a crime syndicate, any young Nigerian who rides expensive vehicle or uses a Blackberry phone belongs to the group of “Yahoo Boys” who must be arrested and made to pay certain amounts of money into his personal account or part with their vehicles.

Sharpedgenews.com investigation revealed that Razak Olatunji Olaniyi who is known as “Gay” has made billions of Naira through this illegal operation that is usually aided by some corrupt officers of the Nigeria Police Force.

Further investigation by Sharpedgenews.com showed that in most cases, Gay and his gang will mount illegal road blocks on popular roads where expensive vehicles pass. And it is usually after they spot young men in expensive vehicles that they order the drivers to stop and one of his gang members will take control of the vehicle after they must have threatened the occupants with their weapons.

Olaniyi who resides in Lagos we gathered had extended his dragnet to other states in the Southwest of Nigeria, where he usually operates unhindered through the assistance of the corrupt officers of the Police Force.

A source even confided to Sharpedgenews.com that Olaniyi even went as far as Malaysia in South Asia in this covert operation and that he came back with millions of Ringgits, the Malaysian currency.

Sharpedgenews.com equally gathered that even most of the Yahoo Boys, the internet scammers who have fallen victims to his deceits have lost millions of Naira while some lost their expensive vehicles to Rasak Olatunji Olaniyi and his gang.

However, nemesis caught up with Rasak Olatunji Olaniyi and his gang when they came to Ibadan on a similar covert operation on October 4, 2011 and arrested some innocent youth at Dugbe area of the city.

The young men who were riding towards Dugbe area of the city were stopped and as usual one of his gang members took over the wheel and went about raiding joints and hotels were young men were sighted.

Olatunji, Sharpedgenews.com gathered, was so daring that he took his victims to Iyaganku Police Station and ordered the officers on duty to detain the arrested youth and that he and his gang members were from Lagos on a special operation in Ibadan.

The unsuspecting or rather gullible officers on duty actually detained the suspects under the order of Olatunji and his gang. It was on the second day when one of the detained youth was taken for a search at his house that his uncle began to make calls. In the process, the State Commissioner of Police, Moses Onireti was contacted and he ordered that Razak Olatunji Olaniyi and his gang be arrested and moved from Iyaganku Police Station to the Police Headquarters in Eleyele.

Corroborating Sharpedgenews.com investigation, Olu Soyombo, a retired Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Commerce and Industry in Ogun State, whose son was one of the victims of the criminal gang, said that he got a call that his son was arrested in Ibadan.

According to him, his son only came to Ibadan for a function and wondered why innocent young men would be arrested under such condition without committing any crime.He therefore appealed to Police authorities to bring the perpetrators of the act to book so as serve as deterrent to others.

Further investigation by Sharpedgenews.com revealed that Razak Olatunji Olaniyi has been presenting himself to members of the public as a Police Officer based on his influence within the Police Force in Lagos State.

Sharpedegenews.com equally gathered that Gay had used his influence with the Lagos State Police to commit many atrocities and that many politicians even used him for such covert operations.

Efforts by Sharpedgenews.com to get the reaction of the Oyo State Police Command proved abortive as the Force Public Relations Officer, Femi Okanlawon was not on seat at the time of filing this report.

http://www.sharpedgenews.com/index.php/news/recent-news/286-how-police-covert-operation-yield-to-arrest-of-ibadan-scam-artist

You guys should take your time to read the comments on the source link.

This Alhaji Gay is a popular criminal, ritualist. Please help put this on front page. He must not escape this.

Re: Police Covert Operation Yield To Arrest Of Ibadan Scam Artist(a.k.a Alhaji Ga.y) by savesoul(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2011
i know this ba.stard personally and he is a very wicked fool

I hope he will be brought to justice
Re: Police Covert Operation Yield To Arrest Of Ibadan Scam Artist(a.k.a Alhaji Ga.y) by mrofficial(m): 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2011
Bump!
Re: Police Covert Operation Yield To Arrest Of Ibadan Scam Artist(a.k.a Alhaji Ga.y) by Kizopumpin(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2011
Pay back sure is a B I T CH cry
Re: Police Covert Operation Yield To Arrest Of Ibadan Scam Artist(a.k.a Alhaji Ga.y) by Koolwilly(m): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2011
I learnt the man has escaped from police custody with the help of hoodlums
Re: Police Covert Operation Yield To Arrest Of Ibadan Scam Artist(a.k.a Alhaji Ga.y) by Koolwilly(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2011
I learnt the man has escaped from police custody with the help of hoodlums
Re: Police Covert Operation Yield To Arrest Of Ibadan Scam Artist(a.k.a Alhaji Ga.y) by dahkill3rz: 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2011
These men tormented my life for years like im the ***** boy in naija, I am so happy they got arrested Especially Abass, Ernest, Boniface, Ifeanyi, Abeg make dem track sergeant Folly too dem crew, I have there list
Re: Police Covert Operation Yield To Arrest Of Ibadan Scam Artist(a.k.a Alhaji Ga.y) by mrofficial(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2011
Re: Police Covert Operation Yield To Arrest Of Ibadan Scam Artist(a.k.a Alhaji Ga.y) by DEAD2RIGHT: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2011
Shocked < Men this dude need real time holiday with the lions in the zoo so he can play hide and seek with the lion, Less i forget they should also include all those silly THIEFS CALLED POLICE THAT WERE WITH HIM.

I DONT KNOW HIM BUT I HAVE HEARD ABOUT HIM, HE HAD FRUSTRATED MY FRIENDS WHICH ARE NOT INTO THIS SO CALLED YA**** THING BUT BECAUSE THEY SUCCESSFULL TO WORK WITH CHEVRONA AND LIVING LARGE, YET THIS DUDE WENT TO RUB HIM, THAT IS THE RIGHT WORD, B'COS THERE IS NO SUCH WARRANT, AFTER WHICH MY FRIEND SHOWS THAT HE IS A STAFF OF CHEVRON HE WAS BEATEN BY THIS SOUL CALLED FAKE POLICE,

NOW, ANOTHER LOCATION THAT THIS poo IS SO COMMONT IS AREA "G" OGBA INSPECTOR MONDAY ABI NA FRIDAY DEM DEY CALL AM, HE'S GOT CREW THAT DOES THE SAME THING TOOOO THEY WILL WITHELD YOUR STUFF LIKE THEY RE WORKING FOR WAEC IN RESPECT OF WITHOLDING YOUR RESULT AND THEN THEY WILL ASK FOR A RANSUM, PLEASE TELL DO THIS POLICE NEED GUNS AT ALL? THEY NEED TO BE WITH STICKS LIKE UK POLICE. THEN ANTI ROBBRY SHOULD BE INCHARGE OF GUNS AND ALSO THEY SHOULD HAVE DIFF UNIFORM AS FROM TODAY

GUYS DO NOT UNLOCK YOUR PHONES FOR THE POLICE TO CHECK YOUR PHONE IT IS ILLEGAL FOR POLICE TO CHECK YOUR PRIVACY WHEN THERE IS NOT WARRANT.

in conclusion the POLICE AT AREA "G" CLAIMS TO BE AFTER FRAUDSTERS BUT AT THE END OF IT ALL THEY WILL CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD AND THEN START THE FOLLOW UP, THEY DID IT TO ANOTHER COURSE MATE OF MINE AFTER THEY HAD SEARCHED PHONE AND FOUND NOTTING BUT B'COS HE WAS PUTTING ON A TINY GOLD CHAIN AND ALSO HE WAS ON LOW CUT WITH NICE FRESH LOOKING FRICTION HAIR THEY TOOK HIM TO STATION AND SAID HE WAS A YAHOO YAHOO BOY THERE AFTER THEY TOOK HIS ATM AND TOOK OUT THE WHOLE =N=9,000 THAT HE HAD BEEN SAVING FOR SCHOOL FEE FOR THE COMING SYMESTER NOW THIS POOR BOY HAD DROPED OUTTA SCHOOL ,

I HEARD THE POLICE ALSO DO THIS FRAUD THING WHILE OFF DUTY AND WHEN ON DUTY THEY DETAINED INNOCENT PEOPLE

WE WANT PEACE!!

WE WANT PEACE!!

WE WANT PEACE!!

WE WANT PEACE!!
WE WANT PEACE!!

WE WANT PEACE!!

WE WANT PEACE!!

WE WANT PEACE!!

WE WANT PEACE!!

WE WANT PEACE!!

WE WANT PEACE!!

WE WANT PEACE!!

WE WANT PEACE!!

WE WANT PEACE!!

WE WANT PEACE!!
WE WANT PEACE!!

POLICE ARE THE REAL FRAUDSTER NOT THE INNOCENT BOYS

1 Like

Re: Police Covert Operation Yield To Arrest Of Ibadan Scam Artist(a.k.a Alhaji Ga.y) by Birdman36: 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
This Bastard walks into an Higher Institution claiming to be a cop and successfully arrest victims . Are there no Frats in School again? common waste him.
Re: Police Covert Operation Yield To Arrest Of Ibadan Scam Artist(a.k.a Alhaji Ga.y) by alexes01: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2013
Hello My fellow Nairalander Urgent action needed .. Alhaji Rasak Olaniyi Olagunju AKA AJI GAY . Is at it again ooo. I so heard he's back in business. A couple of days ago a friend told me he was harassed in Ibadan by this man with some so called police officer and they extorted close to 80k from him , stole his wrist watch, his IPAD and a nokia phone. I thought this man was arrested a while back and how come is he still impersonating police , doing police job that no one send him. Why cant Nigerian police arrest and jail this hoodlum , parading himself as a police officer, Urgent action needed please, who ever have the direct detail of the Nigerian police commission and this man full infor should send it here . Urgent action needed this man is modernized armed robber. thank you . Ogbonge news
Re: Police Covert Operation Yield To Arrest Of Ibadan Scam Artist(a.k.a Alhaji Ga.y) by chrisli: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2013
hello my people . please lets work on this issues of alhaji gay or what so ever called disturbing guys all here and there ...what the Bleep is going on with nigerians lets fight for right asap .. al this stupidity is not happening in any other country please lets work towards this ...a man called alhaji GAY or so where no suppose to be harrasing a man like this all here and there ...lts get this to our government and make them work on all this issues .....THIS IS JUST A CRAZY THING GOING ON ALL HERE AND THERE ...ALHAJI GAY IS NOT A POLICE NEITHER AN EFCC ...WHEN HE CALLED PEOPLE HE ALWAYS TELL THEM (THEY TOLD U IM DIED AND U BELIEVE WELL I WILL MAKE U PORPULAR ) BULL SHIT , lets all the youth around the city called IBADAN should lets fight for our right , fucking any police asking anyone to unlock ur phone ....please peeps dont unlock ur phone for any police they are all worker for BOKOHARAM i guesss ...Lets fight for our right ALHAJI GAY AND HE's Gang in IBANDAN what OUT THIS IS GOING TO COMMISIONER OF POLICE TODAY ....COURTEY : LGA CHAIRMAN by ( WHo SAY NO GOVERNMENT ) Government boku for here oh

(1) (Reply)

Angry Mob Stripped And Beats Kidnappers In Epe Area Itokin(photos) / Oyenusi Smiles To His Death...see His Pictures... / 25-year-old Man Nabbed For Car Theft In Niger (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.