Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? (1451 Views)

(free Reward)why Whatsapp Users Switching To Hike Messenger And You Should Too / Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? / Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by Valto(m): 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2011
Revolva:

Una dey here dey say MTN no dey give money , out its true, I seen them in news papers, Ok,

The thing is that they won 10Million each like 10 people, which they published in Punch, Ok, as an MTN advert, Ok,  and more 10Million Naira are gonna be won till it reached 1Billion, Haba how dem go dash one person 1Billion, fear no dey catch the person, abi MTN wan cause dem donwfall
  u see the lucky arranged winners on tv and newspapers. So that guarantees that the promo is true. Which of  the winners did u know? Just like wen glo gave out 500 cars sometime ago, but till today i havent seen any of such cars green coloured cars drive around lagos.
Re: Re: Mtn 1billion Naira Reward. Where Are The Winners? by kestersss: 8:43am On May 21, 2012
Pls I really wanna know if the 1billion naira promo 2012 is real and what are the criterias to being a winner? Thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

MTN Bis Scam / Airtel Unlimited Data Plan Anybody Used It ?? / Mtn Has Started Again O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.