Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Prophecy And Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophecy And Relationships (15993 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Domestic Violence And Relationships / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy And Relationships by green6231: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
THANKS TO Dr Ajisafe spellcaster FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS
An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is max robbert ,i live in uk,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.he said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get he back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{drajisafespellcaster@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster DR Ajisafe spellcaster. So.
So,if you are in a similar problem or any kind of problems you can also contact him via his email(drajisafespellcaster@gmail.com}he is the solution to all your problems and predicaments in life.his email again is{drajisafespellcaster@gmail.com}.

HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS;

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) If you want to be promoted in your office.
(3) If you want a child.
(4) if you have any sickness like ( H I V/AIDS ),(CANCER) or any sickness
(5) if you are deaf and blind and you want to see and hear again.

once again make sure you contact him if you have any problem he will help you. his email address is(drajisafespellcaster@gmail.com}
Re: Prophecy And Relationships by Mizabey(f): 11:41am On Jul 27, 2017
Love or prophesy? When my bf came wt a prophesy dt he shldnt marry a fair lady, being very light, it sucks, he's a good xtian who always claimed to understand d word of God.we both loved each oda bt he got prophesy in his head and we are seperating?what matter most?am still researching tho,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls / Meet The Ivorian Lady Whose Body Is Breaking Instagram(photos) / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.