Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Abraamovic The Billionaire Was A College Dropout And Mechanic - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Abraamovic The Billionaire Was A College Dropout And Mechanic (1247 Views)

Can A Civil Servant Be A Billionaire While In Service? / Lady Motor Mechanic From Warri, Delta State - Photo And Story / 1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abraamovic The Billionaire Was A College Dropout And Mechanic by scribble: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2011
We’ve taken a few key passages from Ambramovich’s witness statement that show his rise to power.
Humble Beginnings

“I am a Russian citizen, residing in Russia. I was born in Saratov in the former USSR, as it then was. I lost both parents at at a young age and was brought up by relatives, initially in the Komi Republic and then later in Moscow. I consider Moscow as my motherland.”
An Education Halted By Military Service

“After graduating from high school, I was admitted to the Industrial Institute of Ukhta in the city of Ukhta. During my studies there, I was drafted into the army and returned to school upon discharge; however, I never graduated and went into business in 1987.”
The Beginnings Of An Empire

“My business career began in 1987, when I was employed as a mechanic in the construction office No. 122 of Mosspetmonstazh. It was at the time that the Soviet government under Mr. Mikhail Gorbachev announced the start of “perestroika”, allowing for the establishment of small businesses known as “Co-operatives”.”

“I was one of the country’s early entrepreneurs, serving from 1989 through 1991 as chairman of the cooperative “Uyat [Comford]“, which specialized in the manufacture of plastic toys for children.”

http://businessnews.com.ng/2011/11/03/roman-abramovichs-london-case-with-berezovskyh/
Re: Abraamovic The Billionaire Was A College Dropout And Mechanic by Afam4eva(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2011
How is this romantic?
Re: Abraamovic The Billionaire Was A College Dropout And Mechanic by Dabss(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2011
Lol
Maybe he was dumped for being broke!!
Re: Abraamovic The Billionaire Was A College Dropout And Mechanic by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2011
[size=14pt]And so what?. . .

Why dont you also drop out of college like he did, and become a mechanic? May be in a few years too, you also become a billionaire. . .[/size]
Re: Abraamovic The Billionaire Was A College Dropout And Mechanic by smallz90(m): 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2011
So get into the slump if u know how
Re: Abraamovic The Billionaire Was A College Dropout And Mechanic by scribble: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2011
@sexkillz would love to bro, but i am already a graduate and business owner.

Just wanted to share knowledge. Apologies if your standard/quality of life came under attack in the presence of a real success story.

As for why this is in the romance section, it is here because it was in the business section yesterday and nobody commented.

I put it in the romance section and voila, you lurkers are all over it.

Its called ingenuity.

Lets just hope i dont offend the moderators or seun cool

And by the way, the pic I am about to introduce should solve the romance problem.

@sexkillz will u ever smell a woman like this? i mean with her consent.

Re: Abraamovic The Billionaire Was A College Dropout And Mechanic by AjanleKoko: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2011
scribble:

@sexkillz would love to bro, but i am already a graduate and business owner.

Just wanted to share knowledge. Apologies if your standard/quality of life came under attack in the presence of a real success story.

As for why this is in the romance section, it is here because it was in the business section yesterday and nobody commented.

I put it in the romance section and voila, you lurkers are all over it.

Its called ingenuity.

Lets just hope i dont offend the moderators or seun cool

And by the way, the pic I am about to introduce should solve the romance problem.

@sexkillz will u ever smell a woman like this? i mean with her consent.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT!!! Nigerian Innovation Contest - www.nigerianinnovation.org.ng / Help Me Out!!! Radiographers In The Building / Which Digtal Skills Is The Best To Learn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.