Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! (11841 Views)

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby / Breaking News- Baba Suwe Finally Put To Bed / Breaking News: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by r231(m): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2011
A Lagos High Court has ordered the release of popular comedian, Babatunde Omidina aka Baba Suwe and suspended judgment till November 24, 2011.

[img]http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria?action=dlattach&topic=83888.0&attach=30718&image[/img]

In a proceeding that lasted barely 20 minutes, the  court set Omidina free from NDLEA custody. After listening to the counsels of the appellant and defendant, the trial judge, Jusitce Yemisi Idowu granted the actor unconditional bail with a surety in the like sum of N500, 000.

Before the pronouncement, the actor narrated to the court the inhuman treatment meted out to him in the last 72 hours when the court ordered.

On Wednesday, they took me to an unknown hospital on Lagos Island in a desperate attempt to nail me. They put something in my mouth and flushed my anus with water. Since then I have been going to toilet, Omidina said.

Counsel to the NDLEA however asked the court to allow the applicant visit the NDLEA office on November 11 as the investigation continues. The court granted the prayer but asked Omidina's counsel, Bamidele Aturu to accompany him there. Justice Idowu said she reserved her final judgment till November 24, 2011.

Shame on the enemies!

[img]http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria?action=dlattach&topic=83888.0&attach=30718&image[/img]

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/11/04/baba-suwe-freed-ndlea%E2%80%99s-embarrassing-loss/
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by ibrobell(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2011
happy for suwe
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by Seun(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2011
Source?
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by r231(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2011
Seun:

Source?

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/11/04/baba-suwe-freed-ndlea%E2%80%99s-embarrassing-loss/
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2011
i heard the news from my brain two days ago grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by passionate88: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2011
o men, I just dey imagine the 1 billion naira, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2011
my jazz pass your own tongue
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by texazzpete(m): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2011
passionate88:

o men,  I just dey imagine the 1 billion naira,  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

He won't win/get a dime. The NDLEA really didn't do anything illegal.
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by r231(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2011
texazzpete:

pls explain undecided
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by brainpulse: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2011
Haaaaaaaaa, Some people will lose their job before christmas o omase o. cry
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by dayokanu(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2011
texazzpete:

How long are you allowed to detain a man for without trial?

r231:

On Wednesday, they took me to an unknown hospital on Lagos Island in a desperate attempt to nail me. They put something in my mouth and flushed my anus with water. Since then I have been going to toilet, Omidina said.

What about this?
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by Okijajuju1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2011
To all you future drug dealers.

Contact me for your anti-NDLEA juju!!

Alusi Okija group!
51/52 Iweka Road Onitsha,
email - Ichie-Okija@under.G-mail.com

100% success guaranteed.

They shall see, but you'll never shi't.
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by brainpulse: 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2011
texazzpete:

By judging him bfoe the print medias without evidence, by subjecting him to inhuman treatments and releasing some of his pictures in the loo out. i bet you, he will smile to the bank and also loan NDLEA some parts of his monies.
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by treasuremi1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2011
but if he has been shitting since n no drugs r found in al dose shits, then ndlea is lookin for somthing else. Pls go ahead n sue dem jare.
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by brainpulse: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2011
The man will go home remove and flush his stomach do his own scan for the case against NDLEA. Then you will see real legal battle. I dey laugh in drugs grin
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by treasuremi1(m): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2011
but if he has been shitting since n no drugs r found in al dose shits, then ndlea is lookin for somthing else. Pls go ahead n sue dem jare.
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by brainpulse: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2011
The man will go home remove and flush his stomach do his own scan for the case against NDLEA. Then you will see real legal battle. I dey laugh in drugs grin
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by tlops(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2011
they were looking for the wrong thing, he farted the powder out.
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by eros(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2011
Baba Suwe should sue NDLEA and every bleeping bas.tard in that organisation. angry angry angry
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by citee(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2011
tlops:

they were looking for the wrong thing, he farted the powder out.

, And right in their faces for that matter!, cool cool cool
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by fergie321: 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2011
He deserves every kobo from NDLEA they are fools, imagine the ignorant argument the DPP argued on Wednesday, claiming the pallets have been moving down Baba Suwe intestine slowly, that it will take a time for him to excrete them. That Lawyer deserves to loose his job as well. Everyone knows once you swallow something to your stomach you don't have control when it will come out. They should have release him the following day (24 Hours) after detention. On the 3 day I was already crying thinking if there is something there he was going to die. I have worked in hospital setting before I have seen many ruptured drugs ingestion at a hospital near Gatwick airport. There is no way Baba Suwe still have something in his stomach on the 4th day it won't boast and he dies. If he had died in custody I think NDLEA would have still be held responsible in law.  because if they were sure the drugs was in Baba Suwe's body they should have get court injunction to perform lamproscopy operation to extract the drugs. That they fail to do.
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by testoy: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2011
Baba Suwe has added more feather to his cap. he has gone to the Lions den and comes back alive. The new tittle to his comming movie is "MO YAGBE TI". OR "MO SU DUNDUN"
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by bisiaet: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2011
He deserves every kobo from NDLEA they are fools, imagine the ignorant argument the DPP argued on Wednesday, claiming the pallets have been moving down Baba Suwe intestine slowly, that it will take a time for him to excrete them. That Lawyer deserves to loose his job as well. Everyone knows once you swallow something to your stomach you don't have control when it will come out. They should have release him the following day (24 Hours) after detention. On the 3 day I was already crying thinking if there is something there he was going to die. I have worked in hospital setting before I have seen many ruptured drugs ingestion at a hospital near Gatwick airport. There is no way Baba Suwe still have something in his stomach on the 4th day it won't boast and he dies. If he had died in custody I think NDLEA would have still be held responsible in law.  because if they were sure the drugs was in Baba Suwe's body they should have get court injunction to perform lamproscopy operation to extract the drugs. That they fail to do.

God bless you so much.

This would be a lesson for them the silly things called NDLEA I have never in my life heard of a drug pusher was arrested for drug ingestion and were put under observation for over 15 days this is serious embarrassement.
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by Yankee01: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2011
Finally, Suwe father has been relased!!!
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by Yankee01: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2011
End of the AFRICAN MAGIC movie, WHAT OUT FOR PART II grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by kooto(m): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2011
suwe should sue them, that money he is going abroad to look for as come to nigeria to look for him, Suwe sue them big time, na federal government go pay.
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by highland(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2011
They will surely pay for damage to suwe.
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by bisiaet: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2011
I read the DPP was argueing like a mad man saying the pellet must have move down Baba suwe stomarch downward and it may take a longer time for him to excrete them I was so mad as if I should see the the goat called DPP and slap him on his face what a silly argument.

Now with this act of shame from NDLEA Govt must investigate all cases where drug dealers were detained for 2 weeks and ends up excreted the drugs as NDLEA claimed to have happened before. Now I begin to see that there is possibility some guys must have be jailed for not doing wrong or the drug were staged on them as evidence I will be the last man to belief a drug dealer ingested drug and survive for two weeks I wont belief that never because the maximum day the person can go is five days no matter how hard is the person he or she will pass on so let NDLEA show us the video proof of that person that stayed 2 weeks in their custody and later excreted the drugs? We need to see the video of the pooh processing orlese all are a bloody farce and set up

I'm so ashame of NDLEA the job they should have done and finish the same day they caught Babasuwe but they are there doing clinic observation or United Nation observation, or may I called it Election Observation for a drug peddler is a big shame and by the way that silly India doctor who said he saw the drug his license must be revoke by Medical Council he need to explain what he saw to be frank what an embarassement.
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by segunjowo(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2011
Interesting. I am sure baba suwe already excreted the drugs but some high profile cover ups had been done 24 hours after arrest. all these court injunctions and all means nothing. Baba Suwe is walking free. no shit!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2011
The Ndlea guys carrying guns cant even buy a good firearm rope. na which kind white rope dem tie with this their guns so??
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by Owoinukolo(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2011
another cheap popularity for Baba Suwe, o ga ju, ba wo le se fesi, grin
Re: Breaking News: Baba Suwe Released From Ndlea; No Drugs Found! by 1luvkipsus: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2011
When this man was arrested,not many persons commented here on the issue but now that he has been released,everybody is talking.Shameless people who are not tired of doing 'juju',even in the church!!he will not only claim N1b,ndlea will give him $1b.useless people.one thing is sure;he will be caught someday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Ini Edo’s Carbon Copy Found In Jamaica / Toke Makinwa Joins Nollywood, Shoots First Movie / I Must Fight For Justice – Karen Igho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.