Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 PM

Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals (2025 Views)

For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless / Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. / Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals by bolargeez(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2007
I've been working on ways you can best date women and best pickup lines that will stop 'em on their tracks. Get some info, let them out.

For illustration; " I know waht your ideal, dream guy looks like, , I see his face every morning, when I look in the bathroom mirror"

More pickup lines:

"Do you believe in love at first sight?, or do I have to walk by once again"

"If I was a woman, and I was half as attractive as you are, I'd stand in front of the mirror all day long, until work up the courage to ask myself out!"

"Bleep me If I'm wrong, but haven't we met before!"

Re: Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals by yimiton(f): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2007
That sure could make me stop and laugh if you say it just the right way (comically)  and you got a good voice and good looks, otherwise, it will get me so so angry you'll make me want to cry cool cry! cry cry grin I'm laughing now though
Re: Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals by virusabbey(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2007
yimiton:

That sure could make me stop and laugh if you say it just the right way (comically)  and you got a good voice and good looks, otherwise, it will get me so so angry you'll make me want to cry cool cry! cry cry grin I'm laughing now though

You must be a girl that is hard to get and yet have a very soft heart to love easily but i am sure i have some perfect words for you but first i guess we might have to know each other first, What yah think?
biodun4eva@yahoo.com, You can hit me up chick cool
Re: Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals by yimiton(f): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2007
@ virusabbey:
Biodun, you make me laugh so much my head is begining to ache.
Alright, I want to hear those perfect words, but you'll have to post them right here.
Trust me, if they're really cool, I'll acknowledge them!
Re: Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2007
nigga dat waz too fast!!!!!!
Re: Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals by olanajim(m): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2007
Very Intelligent, polite and straight to the point! Yimiton, I envy you!

Oh Abbey, go right ahead and show your stuff. The ball is in your court.
Re: Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals by bolargeez(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2007
Abbey, I think you need to know more about how to treat and wo ladies. If u need help, why don't u request for a copy of my book 'Get That Girl Now!'. It will give u more incite into the minds of women. And I bet no woman will be able to resist ur charm after u've read this book.
[b][/b]
Re: Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals by yimiton(f): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2007
@ Olanajim:
Thanks Jare. Let's fold our arms and wait for him
Re: Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals by yimiton(f): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2007
@ bolargeez:
For ya mind! That book must be very precious to you. Remember theory and practical are very far apart!
Let's assume you got all the lines without the looks, confidence and style! Have you thot of that yet.

You might want to listen to Shania Twain's "that don't impress me much" to understand what I mean.
Enjoy!
Re: Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals by efuah(f): 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2007
yimi all the way, lol, where's the guy? post them here so perhaps lipsrsealed
Re: Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals by omega25red(m): 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2007
The easiest way to hook up with a chick or a dude is to get hooked up by a friend or someone who knows the person
Pick up lines are mostly meant for the drunk chick in the bar because if a woman is in a bar by her self she would probably go for anything you say but a woman who has any sense would just walk pass you and call you the corniest man she ever walked past grin
Re: Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals by bolargeez(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2007
Yimiton.

The book or the look? Look without substance is lukewarm combination. The book will show you some of the things you've forgotten about women. Will empower you more and besides one should not limit his/her scope in gathering knowledge. It will also be nice to know more about women, I think. So give your look aa lift by reading my book.
Re: Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals by tkb417(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2007
boring
Re: Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals by naijaborn(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2007
Abbey's lines too weak to put a damsel on a mindwalk shocked.isnt it?! grin prove me wrong den!

1 Like

Re: Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals by iice(f): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2007
chai!! grin grin
Re: Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals by dapsycool(m): 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2007
At topic,
just tell her "No looooong thing" I fucking hate story tellers,
Re: Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals by lacicrips(m): 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2012
Lame lines.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Diffrent Between Love And Lust / Does Everybody Eventually Fall In Love Or Find Love / Is It Fun To Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.