Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Need Nigerian Accounting Software For My Small Manufacturing Business - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Nigerian Accounting Software For My Small Manufacturing Business (5263 Views)

My Small Bit Of H4cking Gift To You / How Can An Individual As A Nigerian Go Into Electronics Manufacturing Business / New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Nigerian Accounting Software For My Small Manufacturing Business by EZEB1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2011
I need a nigerian accounting software that would suit my small manufacturing business please does anyone know of any good one or a good programmer that could provide one.
Re: I Need Nigerian Accounting Software For My Small Manufacturing Business by DEBOLABI: 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2011
i can help you out

meanwhile, hope you are not the people that steal software ideas, even if you are, you cant get the source code of this.

we write software relating to various accounting field and areas

we will write it to suit your needs at a lower price.

we also have referees of company you can confirm our software from. you can go there physically and confirm our application packages.

you can send me a mail debolabi@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Nigerian Accounting Software For My Small Manufacturing Business by PARTHINFOTECH: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2012
BUSY ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE IS INDIA'S NO.2 ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE AND FEATUREWISE IT IS NO.1 ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE WHICH IS VERY POPULAR IN NIGERIA. WE HAVE OVER 7 NOS. OF DEALERS IN NIGERIA FOR BUSY ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE. THE MAIN FEATURES OF THE SOFTWARE ARE :
BUSY is an integrated business accounting software for Micro, Small and Medium businesses. With over 1,00,000 installations (over 5 Lac Users) worldwide, BUSY is one of the leading accounting softwares in India.

The salient features of BUSY are:

Financial Accounting (Multi-Currency)
Inventory Management (Multi-location)
Production / Bill of Material
Sales / Purchase Quotations
Sales / Purchase Order Processing
Fully User-configurable Invoicing
User-configurable Documents / Letters
User-configurable Columns in Reports
CST / VAT Reports (State-specific)
Mfg / Trading Excise Registers
Service Tax & TDS
MIS Reports & Analysis
Re: I Need Nigerian Accounting Software For My Small Manufacturing Business by shoguns: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
So Guys at ProbityBooks.com developed an Online Accounting Solution + ePOS that

1. Which allows you to Create, Store and Send invoices to your customers, Get paid directly into your account from the invoice and reconciles your account

2. Manage your Inventory even from multiple stores or warehouses.

3. Snap pictures of your expenses receipts and upload into your account

4. Stay constantly connected with your field delivery team with dispatch tracking features

5. Manage employees records. ( Payroll Coming Soon)

6. Organise and constantly contact your vendors

7. All your sales team can work seamlessly from any location on Anydevice.

8. No installation required, very affordable

9. Data securely stored and backed up in the cloud in multiple servers with 99% uptime.

10. Excellent reporting tools such as highest selling product, best customer, best quarter in sales and so on.

11. Inventory and Non Inventory based Invoices in seconds.

12. Save tons of money and time running your business.

13. We designed ProbityBooks.com, Nigeria's No. 1 Online Accouting Software with ePOS to be Colourful and with intuitive layout, that turns work into fun.

So for as little as N 2,000.00 per month, Your Cloud Based Accountant is Always OnDUTY, you can Manage and Grow your business. Your emplyees, field sales team, partners can login from anywhere in the world.

Another major guiding principle in www.probitybooks.com is similar to a mobile Phone, most people never use upto 10% of the phone features, so we cut the LOOOOONNNNGGG THIIIIINNNNGS out and developed a very functional and yet robost application.

Our Mobile App will be out soon, once we rap up the PayMyInvoice features that allows business to send out invoices to customers, get paid directly into their bank account and probitybooks balances their books immediately.

We welcome users to test the system with a FREE 15 Days Trial Account @ http://probitybooks.com/sign-up.html
Re: I Need Nigerian Accounting Software For My Small Manufacturing Business by laudate: 2:04am On Feb 17, 2017
Have you tried 1suite?? It is a Cloud-Based Accounting Platform set up by Havilah & Hills Innovative Systems Limited. It is great for small business, and easy to use. Best of all, it is almost free. With 1suite, you can carry out the following services:

1). Invoicing (Billing);

2). Receipting, Project expense tracking;

3). Professional Financial Reporting (including P&L, Balance Sheets);

4). Central DashBoard for ease of activity monitoring;

5) Global Access etc.

See more at https://www.1suite.com.ng
Re: I Need Nigerian Accounting Software For My Small Manufacturing Business by obamma: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
The most affordable, powerful, accounting system in Nigeria

The freedom to run your business from Anywhere, Anytime.

The system provides real time, online visibility into purchases,Invoicing, sales, Inventory, HR/Payroll, Manufacturing,Quality assurance, purchases, bank reconciliation, customer relationship management, financial accounting ,reporting and many more,thus empowering you with information needed to make informed decisions timely.

Thinking of robust and affordable accounting software visit now www.infofixng.com
Re: I Need Nigerian Accounting Software For My Small Manufacturing Business by kode12: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
EZEB1:
I need a nigerian accounting software that would suit my small manufacturing business please does anyone know of any good one or a good programmer that could provide one.
You can use Odoo. Odoo is open source and has great support. It covers accounting, inventory management,warehousing and alot of other functionalities. You'll require experts for the setup although and a dedicated PC or available server. Odoo is lightweight and everything works from your browser. Quote if you need more information.
Re: I Need Nigerian Accounting Software For My Small Manufacturing Business by timyonkers: 6:36pm On May 10, 2018
EZEB1:
Don't know whether there is any software delicately used in Nigeria. But I can tell you most of the online accounting software system are for people all over the world. Like QB, sage, zoho, zipbooks, gnucash etc. You can participate and be a subscriber from anywhere in the world.
Re: I Need Nigerian Accounting Software For My Small Manufacturing Business by ehnny: 11:50am On Jan 13, 2020
Hello,
I am interested in this for my small shop, how do I reach you?
kode12:

You can use Odoo. Odoo is open source and has great support. It covers accounting, inventory management,warehousing and alot of other functionalities. You'll require experts for the setup although and a dedicated PC or available server. Odoo is lightweight and everything works from your browser. Quote if you need more information.
Re: I Need Nigerian Accounting Software For My Small Manufacturing Business by rose54321: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
You should try DesignVAT Manufacturing Business Accounting Spreadsheet.

A #Manufacturing Business is any Business that processes raw materials to make Finished Goods.

As a Manufacturing | Production Business Owner, you need to monitor the Cost of Direct Materials (Raw Materials) & Labour continually, as this determines not only your selling price but your overall production efficiency.

Our Manufacturing #Spreadsheet helps you easily:
>> Monitor Raw Material Purchase | Usage | Closing Balance
>> Track Finished Goods Production | Sales | Closing Balance
>> Record Daily Sales & Business Expenses
>> Helps you calculate the cost of each Production
>> Generate Manufacturing Account Report
>> Generate Monthly Profit & Loss Statement.
>> Generate Monthly Income & Expense Report
>> Supports tracking Credit Sales (Customers that owe you)
>> Supports tracking Credit Purchases (Suppliers you owe)
>> Store Customer & Supplier Information
>> Supports over 100 different Products & Raw Materials

Powered with Microsoft Excel & starting at just N25,000 our Solution is all you need to monitor cashflow & measure your overall Business performance.

Demo Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-GzIMRl02I

Interested?
Call: 0807 577 9414
Learn More: http://www.designvat.com/ExcelTemplates/Manufacturing-Account-Spreadsheet.html
Re: I Need Nigerian Accounting Software For My Small Manufacturing Business by growthportal: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please, you can check this link out for accounting software that would certainly help your small businesses: https://www.excellentbridge.com/5-Best-Accounting-Software-in-Nigeria
Re: I Need Nigerian Accounting Software For My Small Manufacturing Business by growthportal: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
ehnny:
Hello,
I am interested in this for my small shop, how do I reach you?

You can use this all-in-one accounting software - Invex. Click this link to check it out: https://www.excellentbridge.com/5-Best-Accounting-Software-in-Nigeria
Re: I Need Nigerian Accounting Software For My Small Manufacturing Business by growthportal: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2021
EZEB1:

THIS ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE WOULD SUIT YOUR BUSINESS PERFECTLY

https://www.excellentbridge.com/5-Best-Accounting-Software-in-Nigeria

In our increasingly mobile world, all businesses should be using accounting software instead of keeping track of finances on paper or a spreadsheet. Not only is accounting software more accurate, but it also helps ensure double entries are set up correctly.

Invex accounting software helps businesses better manage and track their finances. It also includes automated features that organize receipts, reconcile data, and integrate with your financial institution so you don’t have to balance your business account or worry about adding the numbers correctly.

It also saves time, increases productivity, improves efficiency, promotes the organization of documents, and can be used by multiple users including a bookkeeper or accountant.

Additionally, Invex accounting software makes it possible for financial data to become visible and transparent. If you want to find out how your company is doing financially, all you need to do is generate a report.

Click on https://www.excellentbridge.com/5-Best-Accounting-Software-in-Nigeria to find out more, and to begin conversations.

#accounting #software #POS #salesalesale #selling #automation #management #accountant #Reporting #Reports

(1) (Reply)

Kaspersky Internet Security With Crack; Totally Free For All / Skydude Tv Stick Usb Driver U237 / How Can I Unlock My "mf190s Hsupa" Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.