Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Is It Right To Date A Married Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Date A Married Man? (6105 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by babylahot(f): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2007
this days young gurls date married men, forgetten that wat goes around comes around. what are does that can make u date a married?
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by anney(f): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2007
nothing will ever make me 2 date a married man! not even money grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by yimiton(f): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2007
There are no excuses for dating a married man. It's wrong and non exusable. Any responsible young lady should consider it insulting when a married man approaches her for a relationship.
Most importantly put yourself in the shoes of his wife and envisage yourself as her after a few years and a couple of kids. How would you love a young unmarried woman competing with you for your husband?
And finally, it's so wrong that it's the only reason the Bible (new testament) recognizes that could break a marriage.
In a nut shell, IT'S WRONG!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by efuah(f): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2007
@yimi
word
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by mekoyo(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2007
Why should you date a married man? It's not right, it's not biblical. Its a sin, you are bringing shame upon yourself cause thats someone else's husband.

So girls out there who are attempting to give it a try please give a second thought and if you in it already please withdraw yourself from it now.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by sillyboy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ topic.

Anybody can date anybody as long as the relationship makes them hapy and fufilled.

@ Efua.

kiss
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by efuah(f): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2007
thx silly, here u are too kiss
when is our wedding coming on grin tongue cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by sillyboy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Efua.

Whenever u say yes babe tongue kiss
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by cuteass1(f): 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2007
sillyboy:

@ topic.

Anybody can date anybody as long as the relationship makes them hapy and fufilled.

Sorry to say, but that reply is so wrong!

@ topic

How can there be anything right in dating a married man?? angry would you be happy if someone was dating your man?? if someone was dating your dad in the living presence of your mum??

Its a no-brainer, if you ask me!
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2007
@topic

when all da single guys are extinct then I'll answere your question
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by efuah(f): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2007
@silly, yes o, can we marry now? grin
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by sillyboy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Cute-ass

Cutey, it's possible that my opinion to you is a no brainer, but if u look at it deeper without sentiments you might just get what am driving at.

The fact that some couple are married does not give assurance that they are gonna be happy together all thier lives. And if you ask me, I believe one shouldn't deny himself or herself happiness simply because of marriage. dont you know that some marriages are just not mendable

would you be happy if someone was dating your man?? if someone was dating your dad in the living presence of your mum??

Now some will consider your question to be rude and somewhat derogatory, but to me it's just a question which I will glady answer.

If my dad has been making my mum sad and he's not happy himself, then I guess I'll support him and support my mum too. I think it will hurt me the more to see my parents sad and still living together like enemies. That kind of environment is not healthy mentally for all parties involved, the children included. I guess the best way out is to seek happiness where you they feel wll help, even if it means seeing someoneelse.

Thank god my parents are together and still make themselves happy. But if the table should turn, i guess you know my stands now.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by sillyboy(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Efuah.

that's great let's just do it grin cool tongue

@ Nj Hj

That was so funny
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by babylahot(f): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2007
kudos 2 u all.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by bondxie(f): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2007
Naturally it unworthy, but some situation like the issues of beliefs, and the issue of making babes can make a married fellow looks
4 an alternative outside, like the case of someone i knows that his mariage of some years old is stil yet to be blessed with a kid, and the
whole reason lies solely wiv the wife cos the wife had an health realted issue b4 the marriage but refused to disclose it to the man until after, if this man then decided after some years to get involved outside, what is you take on that, is it a crime?
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Poster: Dating a married man?   If you thought it was right, you wouldn't be on here asking for opinions.  angry

sillyboy:

@ Cute-ass
The fact that some couple are married does not give assurance that they are going to be happy together all their lives. And if you ask me, I believe one shouldn't deny himself or herself happiness simply because of marriage. don't you know that some marriages are just not mendable

Well, your arguement isn't valid. I agree, couples should not remain together, if they no longer love each other, and can't make things work, as resentment would soon set in.

But, if things are that bad, they have a choice - split up / divorce. Not have affairs, whilst still married!   You can't sit on the fence, have your cake and eat it. You have a choice to make, it's not compulsory to remain married.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2007
bondxie:

Naturally it unworthy, but some situation like the issues of beliefs, and the issue of making babes can make a married fellow looks
4 an alternative outside, like the case of someone i knows that his mariage of some years old is stil yet to be blessed with a kid, and the
whole reason lies solely with the wife because the wife had an health realted issue before the marriage but refused to disclose it to the man until after, if this man then decided after some years to get involved outside, what is you take on that, is it a crime?

So the men say, they seldom admit the issue of childlessness is a problem to do with them.

If children are such a strong point, then the man can get divorced, and allow the woman to move on with her life. Not just engage in indiscriminate affairs whilst still married to his wife.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by sillyboy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2007
But, if things are that bad, they have a choice - split up / divorce. Not have affairs, whilst still married! Huh You can't sit on the fence, have your cake and eat it. You have a choice to make, it's not compulsory to remain married.

I want you to note that extra-marital affairs usually preceed a marriage break up.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by cuteass1(f): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2007
sillyboy:

@ Cute-ass
Cutey, it's possible that my opinion to you is a no brainer, but if u look at it deeper without sentiments you might just get what am driving at.

It wasn't your opinion i found a no-brainer . . it was the OP poster's question!

sillyboy:

The fact that some couple are married does not give assurance that they are going to be happy together all their lives. And if you ask me, I believe one shouldn't deny himself or herself happiness simply because of marriage. don't you know that some marriages are just not mendable

Well as they say, what is good for the goose is good for the gizzard . . as long as the man is giving his wife at home a ticket to be screwing other men then we're on the same page . . or shouldn't it be a two way thingy?? wink

sillyboy:

Now some will consider your question to be rude and somewhat derogatory, but to me it's just a question which I will glady answer.

The question wasn't for u dearie, it was a general one wink

sillyboy:

If my dad has been making my mum sad and he's not happy himself, then I guess I'll support him and support my mum too. I think it will hurt me the more to see my parents sad and still living together like enemies. That kind of environment is not healthy mentally for all parties involved, the children included. I guess the best way out is to seek happiness where you they feel wll help, even if it means seeing someoneelse.

here's the answer to that:

Siena:

Well, your arguement isn't valid. I agree, couples should not remain together, if they no longer love each other, and can't make things work, as resentment would soon set in.

But, if things are that bad, they have a choice - split up / divorce. Not have affairs, whilst still married!   You can't sit on the fence, have your cake and eat it. You have a choice to make, it's not compulsory to remain married.

BTW, siena, here kiss kiss kiss

sillyboy:

Thank god my parents are together and still make themselves happy. But if the table should turn, i guess you know my stands now.

I don't know your stand oo, u didn't tell me how you would feel about one of them sneaking behind the other's back oo, thats what i find appauling!

If they were divorced and the man was dating some other girl, FINE by me!! wink
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by moondust(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2007
no!
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by 2dye4(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2007
@poster: are u rlly askin this question cos i believe we both know the answer is no and those who date married guys do out of greed, lust, frustration, confusion, etc, but definitely not love.

@cutie; thank God u buried that mass mis-information according to the gospel of silly ( as usual). ur analogy was perfect.

@silly: bro, i beg to differ with regards to ur submissions. that u feel happy doing something wrong does not make it rite. wink
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by yimiton(f): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ bondxie,
That is a dumb excuse to be unfaithful.
When a couple has any problem, the ideal thing to do is seek solutions to it, not making your partner feel guilty or condemning herself for "the problem".
If she had a choice, she wouldn't have chosen to be without a child.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2007
Its really wrong, Married Men can be tempting especially the ypoung ones because they will seem so nice and understanding but it is not worth it. It is morally wrong i will say it over and over again. It is natural to feel attracted to someoone who is nice and listens but let it stop there. Dont make another woman sad, it is not just worth it

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by sillyboy(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Cute ass.

You really tackled this stuff lke a "teacher oko"(village teacher) grin

If it happens to anyone, I will simply encourage the person in as much as it makes them happy. Life is quite short!
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by cuteass1(f): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2007
sillyboy:

@ Cute ass.

You really tackled this stuff lke a "teacher oko"(village teacher) grin

If it happens to anyone, I will simply encourage the person in as much as it makes them happy. Life is quite short!

I just got what the problem is . . you're not even getting it.

Happy at the spouse's expense?

2dye4:

@cutie; thank God u buried that mass mis-information according to the gospel of silly ( as usual). your analogy was perfect.

LOL, i tried my best! wink

2dye4:

@silly: bro, i beg to differ with regards to your submissions. that u feel happy doing something wrong does not make it rite. wink
I couldn't have said it better even if i tried . . if it was in my power, i woulda given u an award for that comment. Bravo jare! cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by sillyboy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Cute-ass, Siena and 2dye4

May I ask u guys this quetion?. . . . . . .

What do you think abt a young woman falling in love with a married man? Is that wrong, looking at the broad meaning of love?

you guys are onlly looking at it from a point of view of lust or greed. How about if the feeling is true and real love?

@ Cute-ass.

I quite understand you believe me. But I still feel one's happiness is still paramount than anone else. I see no reason to please my spouse when that will make my life miserable and sad
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by kunle75(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2007
hey what goes arround comes arround,remember the cane that slash the 1st wife is still hanging in the roof top to salsh the second wife which is u.it is a big pendulum waiting to burst at u,if u think that dating another woman`s husband is no big deal don`t worry just wait for days of disaster to happen.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by uchetobi(f): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2007
well, some men wont come out to say they are married.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by kunle75(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2007
@silly boy,
it seems that u can possibly do such a thing if u r in the position of the man in question
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by cuteass1(f): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2007
sillyboy:

@ Cute-ass, Siena and 2dye4

May I ask u guys this quetion?. . . . . . .

What do you think about a young woman falling in love with a married man? Is that wrong, looking at the broad meaning of love?

you guys are onlly looking at it from a point of view of lust or greed. How about if the feeling is true and real love?

Sweetheart, it takes two to tango. If the girl falls in love with the married man, but the man loves his wife more, then its the young woman's loss . . remember, in that same "love" it cannot always be "wins", atimes someone's got to loose.

And in a case where the guy loves the "young woman" more than he loves his wife, can't you see it'll only be selfish of them to tie down the man's wife??

what we are suggesting, is that the man quietly calls the woman to side, and tell her whats up, so that they either divorce and go their seperate ways or the lady can as well find herself a "young man" . . geddit??

sillyboy:

@ Cute-ass.
I quite understand you believe me. But I still feel one's happiness is still paramount than anone else. I see no reason to please my spouse when that will make my life miserable and sad

I didnt say you should displease yourself to please your spouse joor, i only said you be up and doing about it.
Tell your spouse about it and let her go - - -not when u want to eat your cake and have it by keeping her at home and falling in love with every girl you see along town.

Your hapiness is important yea, but untie the cage for the other person too . .

Or let me ask you - - - how would you feel to find out your woman has been sleeping with some other guy behind your back?? wouldn't you prefer she told you about it before getting down??. Afterall no matter what, for old time's sake, she owes you that much, or you don't think??
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by sillyboy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Cute ass. I really dont know how to explain this to you, but there are some things that just happen that we really dont plan for. The man wouldnt be able to call up the woman to tell her "stuffs" and divorce most especially when children are involved.

I just want to let you know that "stuffs" like this happen without pples planning for it. undecided

You are so good and articulate, so i guess its gonna be quite hard to make u see things from the angle am seeing it. It's quite hard for people to follow my thinking path most especially if they dont have a brilliant silly head like mine. undecided
Re: Is It Right To Date A Married Man? by 2dye4(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2007
@silly:
ur question has a simple answer, a lady mite think or actually claim she feels love towards a married guy, fine, but should she act on that feeling, answer is no.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband / Photos: BBA Dillish Mathews Explores The No Bra Culture In Namibia / Emotional Rush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.