Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

I Love Nigerian Men - Yvonne Nelson (interview) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Nigerian Men - Yvonne Nelson (interview) (1285 Views)

List Of Celebrity Men Yvonne Nelson Has Dated / Checkout List Of Famous Men Yvonne Nelson Has Dated! / Miss Cameroon "i Love Nigerian Movies Espacially Male Actors They're Hot" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Nigerian Men - Yvonne Nelson (interview) by mundus(m): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2011
Any day, anytime Yvonne Nelson is one actress to behold with a superb body and sexy long legs. A popular face in Ghollywood, Yvonne has endeared herself to a large crowd of fans in the Nigeria movie industry - Nollywood.
Showtime Celebrity cornered her at a movie location in Festac Town, Lagos, recently, where she speaks on her alleged ban by the movie producers in Ghana, her relationships with Jim Iyke, her love life and many more. Enjoy the interesting chat,
You were a model before going into acting. How has the journey been so far?
I wasn’t modeling. It just happened by chance. I actually took part in Miss Ghana beauty pageant in 2005. It has been fun and I love what I’m doing. I have a degree in Human Resources Management but I choose to concentrate on my acting career.
It’s something I love and people are appreciating what I’m doing presently. I’m making all my fans all over the world proud. I’m making my nation proud. I’m a very patriotic person and it is all about putting my country and Africa at large on top of the chart.
Did you set out in life to become an actress or did you enter the profession by accident?
When I was growing up, I was rather interested in music. I remember when I was in secondary school, I used to perform on stage. I was always into entertainment. I wouldn’t say acting was just by the way. It was meant to be and it happened. One thing is that they are all about entertainment.

And that you were dating Jim Iyke?
Jim Iyke and I shot a movie in Ghana titled “Back to Back.” A Nigerian artiste came to Ghana to work. I can’t watch him struggle to go to the car park to board a taxi, or ride in a producer’s car. What we do as artistes is that we try to help ourselves.
I’m here in Nigeria and I’m sitting in Bobby’s car, the same way I tried to be of assistance to Jim Iyke. He was constantly sitting in my car, as I was picking him up as well as taking him back to his hotel after the day’s production. And before I knew what was happening, rumours started flying that Jim Iyke and I were dating. I guess all these things are happening to me because I’m the only single lady among my colleagues. Jackie Appiah is married just as Majid is married. There is no other single lady to attack apart from myself.
You are always keeping to yourself.
I never had a party in my life. I don’t smoke and I don’t drink either. If I’m not shooting, I’m always at home. I live a very simple life
Read the full interview at http://martinuwakwe..com/2011/11/i-love-nigerian-men-yvonne-nelson.html

(1) (Reply)

R.i.p Heavy D ! / Wizkid Changes Stage Name??? / Uche Jombo-rodriguez Tags Facial Surgery Rumors As Clueless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.