Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye (10480 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / I Never Impersonated Nonso Diobu, Says Look Alike Ani Obinna Factual / Nadia And Micheal Essien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by Aiphie(f): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2007
Who do y'all think is cuter?
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by efuah(f): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2007
where r their pix? pls i need that to compare.
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by Jton(f): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2007
I am biased, Nonso Diobi!

Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by Aiphie(f): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2007
Ain't got no pixs bt yeah dt's Nonso alright.
@jton
Thanx 4 the pix n don't be biased ure there.
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by Aiphie(f): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2007
Does no one on nairaland know the two guys we're talking about?
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by Aiphie(f): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2007
Does no one on nairaland know the two guys we're talking about?
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by Aiphie(f): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2007
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by mailmalc(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2007
Nonso Diobi of course

But Mike fine sha nor be small. Once in a club wit him and i saw d attention he was gettin from chicks. 4get the star thing he still got the looks.

Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by snazzydawn(f): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2007
Nonso is way sexier than Mike. Mike looks like someone with Down's syndrome to me or is it scrizophenia. Those pips that have swollen faces and dribble saliva.
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by acidrop(f): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2007
nonso looks a bit bulgy in his face, especcially when he smile, hs dosent do work outs enof, i dont like that kind of look in guys, meanwhile mike's gat a hot body, he is opposite, but waddup with his face when he smile mehn
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by snazzydawn(f): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2007
Our Nigerian actors do not know what image means. Very few have that six pack drop dead sexy image. Even the actresses are not left out. Once they start making small money, the next step is to add so much weight. Like Emeka Ike, see how wide his face is now.

1 Like

Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by afrodixie: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2007
Please these guys are in the "Aki and Paw Paw" group of dwarfs! Can we please discuss tall dudes? angry
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by Aiphie(f): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2007
@afrodixie
Thanx for ur contribution but the question is clear I'm sure.

Who do y'all think is cuter? not taller or shorter OK? wink wink wink
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by afrodixie: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2007
Aiphie:

@afrodixie
Thanx for your contribution but the question is clear I'm sure.

Who do y'all think is cuter? not taller or shorter OK? wink wink wink

They are both ugly--so no comment! sorry to bother you! See you when you bring up handsome dudes! kiss
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by mailmalc(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2007
@afrodixie
Please these guys are in the "Aki and Paw Paw" group of dwarfs! Can we please discuss tall dudes?

Dunno abt Nonso but Mike is tall and okay. over 5feet 7inches tall.
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by joyblinks(f): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2007
nonso Diobi

Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by onyekang1(f): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2007
@ poster

NONSO OF COURSE HE IS DAMN CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE grin grin grin
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by Aiphie(f): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2007
N/M, N/M, N/M

What do u tink? grin grin grin
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by eezzy(f): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2007
Nonso - he looks even better in the movies than in these pics wink
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by Aiphie(f): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2007
Hmmm
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by twinstaiye(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2007
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by angle2525(f): 5:47am On Jun 18, 2008
i think they look alike
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by misssexyu(f): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2008
4 mi d both ar cute.
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by Emad(f): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2008
i'll give Nonso this one
although i am not sure which is the lesser of the two evils
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by tpia: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2008

who are they?

and why are they being considered cute?

the second one is just passable but I wonder why this thread was created, really. Is it for publicity?
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2008
Before I discovered Nonso I thought Mike was cute, NOT anymore, Nonso is cuter, cheesy :DAnd he dresses very well,
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 26, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Before I discovered Nonso I thought Mike was cute, NOT anymore, Nonso is cuter, cheesy :DAnd he dresses very well,
Nonso indeed
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by francessby(f): 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2008
Nonso always looks cute
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by reallady: 11:45am On Mar 20, 2009
they are both cute but Nonso is the best
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by homegirl1: 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2009
@ afrodixes please can we see your pictures it's very important to this forum and i don't think nonso and mich should be classified as short people. i think their hieghts are okay. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by yme1(f): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2009
my nonso is the bomb o
Re: This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye by Pepeye(f): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2009
Not feeling either of them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stevie J Leaks Naked Pictures Of Benzino And His Fiance Making Love / Shakira & Piqué Welcome Baby Milan / Guys What Does Donjazzy Mean By "EGBON"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.