Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,535 members, 7,770,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:18 AM

Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed (30355 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Ivynwa(f): 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2011
alj_harem:

[size=20pt] what is wrong with you diaspora people with your tribalistic little minds angry do not listen to Beaf he is a bigot[/size]

If anybody should be called tribalistic and bigots here it should be the same one calling others such when nobody is even exchanging words or calling him names. I don't stoop to the kind of discussion and arguments you want to start and engage in. I hope you are not eyeing me to come and argue with you? I am Sorry-----

I am too busy and don't do "nairaland-hatred-much-more-my-religion-is-better-than-yours" arguments. The blood of these men and women that were killed out of hatred is still fresh on the land for anybody to begin to stupidly talk about "Oil money" or stupidly and very shallowly argue "what was done when MEND bombed here and there?" so sweetheart find your likes here and argue okay Baby. Peace out!
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by fergie321: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2011
I don't know why some writers are comparing these criminal to MEND, MEND have right to be agitated about the way they are treated. Boko haram have no right to the oil in someone else back yard in south south. These people are fighting for oil money. Do the OIL BELONGS TO THEM? Lets call a spade a spade. These are criminals who don't know what they wants but to kill as many as possible. HOW MANY PAIN AND SUFFERING ARE WE GOING TO TAKE TO KEEP NIGERIA STATE. ISRAEL IS PAYING A PRICE FOR OCCUPYING PALESTINIAN LAND. AT LEAST THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GAINING DOING SO. WHAT ARE WE GAINING KEEPING THE COUNTRY TOGETHER. THIS IS STUPID. LET THE NORTH GO. THEY WILL BE LIKE NIGER AND SOMALIA. A WAIST OF SPACE ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by phreakabit(m): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2011
emmatok:

MUMU

When does carrying  arms to defend against Islamic militants become extremists.

So you actually created Igbo username to bash Igbo people.

FOOL.

[size=14pt]You actually wasted your time answering a Hausa/Fulani man?! To be honest, rather than pay undue attention to his posts, I am impressed he can use a computer. Its common knowledge that Apes are just a a fraction shy of being as smart as the Hausas.[/size]
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by mtaj: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2011
phreakabit:

[size=14pt]You actually wasted your time answering a Hausa/Fulani man?! To be honest, rather than pay undue attention to his posts, I am impressed he can use a computer. Its common knowledge that Apes are just a a fraction shy of being as smart as the Hausas[/size]

Comments like these from people full of hatred are what caused the Biafran war. I hope the  has read that ugly part of Nigerian history
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Torch1(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2011
aloy@emeka:

Christians outnumber muslims in the southwest at the ratio of 2:1. You guys need to stop misleading the public with false census figures. Which SWtern state are muslims higher than Christians?. Even Oyo which has the most Yoruba muslims, yet it's 50/50.
alj_harem:

dude stop posting trash. Oyo has more muslims than Christians

Infact the highest number of Muslims in the south is from Osun followed by Oyo and Lagos

Lagos has more Muslims than Christian so stop spreading falsehood here

Muslims are not outnumbered 2:1 in the south west
where did you guys get the statistics??
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by aljharem3: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2011
Beaf:

You must be the only person on Earth that sees onions and pepper as a contribution to national wealth.
To hell with your damn onions and pepper! angry

[size=14pt]Split the country.[/size]

bros, you have completely lost touch with the reality

in Uk where you schooled and USA, do they not import Onions and pepper for high prices from India, china, Nigeria and other countries ?

Or do u think it is Oil that has been sustaining Nigeria for the pass 100 Years ?
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by OLASODE2K: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2011
The latest awesome bombings and shootings, is a sad reminder to the state of war nigeria is presently being gradually bled off. However, the truth is that GEJ cant get to the root of boko haram with an hausa moslem as an IG of police. He would always be sympathetic to fellow moslem grievances. I will only see the FG in a different light, the day it replaces him with a southern moslem or middle belt christian. Other security agencies are still been led by the right tribe. If GEJ doesnt act now, i think it is high time, all nigerians started blaming GEJ for sacrificing innocent people's lives by playing the nepotist game with his long time pal, hafiz ringim's inefficiencies and misplaced loyalty.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Ivynwa(f): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2011
[size=24pt]Let's not hate, people! [/size] The world is reading our comments and laughing at us, what we are agitating for is the solution to this massacre and blood shed. [size=24pt]ENOUGH IS ENOUGH![/size]
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by aljharem3: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2011
Torch1:

where did you guys get the statistics??

It is not an analysis as I did not quote any %

general over view
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by aljharem3: 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2011
Ivynwa:

[size=24pt]Let's not hate, people! [/size] The world is reading our comments and laughing at us, what we are agitating for is the solution to this massacre and blood shed. [size=24pt]ENOUGH IS ENOUGH![/size]

Now you are talking

solution :- The president should invite Boko haram leaders, talk to them and try to resolve the issue

If that does not work, then military action should be taken to make sure the BH are arrested and persecuted
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Beaf: 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2011
alj_harem:

Now you are talking

solution :- The president should invite Boko haram leaders, talk to them and try to resolve the issue

If that does not work, then military action should be taken to make sure the BH are arrested and persecuted

Is this foolish suggestion the reason you are flying all over the thread with silly posts?
Why don't you go and resolve the issue with your people instead? Are you not from Borno state, isn't it your people killing aimlessly like life is a toy?

Dunce.

Carry your onions and pepper and go. Split the country.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by BIGERBOY1: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2011
When I chat on foreign threads I have noticed that people go an extra mile to be polite, some times even to a fault, no body hides behind an agenda to make comments, and issues are dealt with straight forwardly.

Now when I come on our own NL I start up politely and then out of nowhere, and for no reason some one just hurls insults at u. I just quietly leave the forum.

Instead of discussing the causes and solutions and way forward, u hear some one saying split the country, the other one let every body arm up, or even ehtnic abuses,

My only grief I'd that majority of you are youths and the nations hope is on u. But I guess it's just a fools hope.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by aljharem3: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2011
Beaf:

Is this foolish suggestion the reason you are flying all over the thread with silly posts?
Why don't you go and resolve the issue with your people instead? Are you not from Borno state, isn't it your people killing aimlessly like life is a toy?

Dunce.

Carry your onions and pepper and go. Split the country.

Beaf see you logic

So did OBJ not visit one of the leaders ?

Can Jonathan invite the leader to his office or a representative and try to talk this through with him

Must he go to borno before he can have a discussion with a leader of a terrorist group ?

If that does not work then the Military should come in hard.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Ivynwa(f): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
Problem needs to be nipped at the bud/roots where it all emanated from.
We Nigerians(and even other people of other worlds with these problems) need to let up on the religious lunacy that is dividing the world today. We shouldn't believe in doctrines to the points of killing others out of the negative feelings these doctrines are imbibing in us.

Let us let up on all these lunacy and madness so that we can have a peaceful world. No religion is better than the other, is more superior than the other and deserve to rule the world while others are bowing to it. Anybody is free to believe in what he or she wants to believe and nobody should enforce religious laws and belief on others.

All reigions need to go to the drawing table and find out the root of the negative feelings/violence it is imbibing in others, if not the generations coming on and on will continue getting fed fanaticism. Everyone should also take a step backward and check out what he/she is being manipulated and brainwashed into believing. One shouldn't allow another brainwash and manipulate oneself with negative/violent/ridiculous beliefs. When you allow that to happen to you, it makes you a puppet being manipulated with a string by your fellow humans. All in the name of religion, all in the name of religion, People! I'd rather be religionless than be brainwashed by my fellow humans into doing stupi-d things.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by mtaj: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2011
OLASODE2K:

The latest awesome bombings and shootings, is a sad reminder to the state of war nigeria is presently being gradually bled off. However, the truth is that GEJ cant get to the root of boko haram with an hausa moslem as an IG of police. He would always be sympathetic to fellow moslem grievances. I will only see the FG in a different light, the day it replaces him with a southern  moslem or middle belt christian. Other security agencies are still been led by the right tribe. If GEJ doesnt act now, i think it is high time, all nigerians started blaming GEJ for sacrificing innocent people's lives by playing the nepotist game with his long time pal, hafiz ringim's inefficiencies and misplaced loyalty.

Idiots like you who don't read bring simplistic and infinitely ridiculous solutions to very complicated and complex problems. Don't you know that many people, both Christians and Muslims of different ethnicities, were killed by BK Haram? And, by the way, most of those being killed in those terrorist attacks are Northerners. Who else should Nigerians blame if not the president for failing to bring peace to the country.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by shadows4(m): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2011
why is sahara reporters silent on this news, or dem don take side?
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Ivynwa(f): 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2011
mtaj:

silly and idots like you who don't read bring simplistic and infinitely ridiculous solutions to very complicated and complex problems. Don't you know that many people, both Christians and Muslims of different ethnicities, were killed by BK Haram? And, by the way, most of those being killed in those terrorist attacks are Northerners. Who else should Nigerians blame if not the president for failing to bring peace to the country.

Now the hatred is beginning to want to suffocate me and I have to run from this site. Wait, Are some of us so filled to the brim with such hatred/disrespect and anger that we can't sanely discuss in a forum without having people throwing bile and insults on others. Do we derive joy from abusing ourselves?
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by mtaj: 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2011
BIGER BOY:

When I chat on foreign threads I have noticed that people go an extra mile to be polite, some times even to a fault, no body hides behind an agenda to make comments, and issues are dealt with straight forwardly.

Now when I come on our own NL I start up politely and then out of nowhere, and for no reason some one just hurls insults at u. I just quietly leave the forum.

Instead of discussing the causes and solutions and way forward, u hear some one saying split the country, the other one let every body arm up, or even ehtnic abuses,

My only grief I'd that majority of you are youths and the nations hope is on u. But I guess it's just a fools hope.

It's great that you think this way, but Nigerian forums are full of people who want to hate, people who want to hurl insults at other people of different regions, ethnicities and religions. I truly feel your pains!
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by sheyguy: 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2011
Beaf:

You must be the only person on Earth that sees onions and pepper as a contribution to national wealth.
To hell with your damn onions and pepper! angry

[size=14pt]Split the country.[/size]
@beaf
how shld the country be split?, how many part shld we it split it into and how will the nu regions be void of same problem we r facing? i really like to hear ur answers because i have thought of it myself i can't seem to come with one even though i support the idea to some extent.

alj_harem:

Now you are talking

The boko haram r not ready to face anybody for conversation and the military is so infiltrated, u dont even want to imagine it.
Sometimes back during the plateau crisis some pple with explosive and weapon were caught and before u know it fed agent came and seized these pple for further investigation which we have heard nothing about. even the plateau governor came out to lament his innocence and how he has been in the dark over that particular case. now how do u expect such force to solve BH problem for us. we need sophisticated help from advanced nations to solve this problem.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by icez: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2011
mtaj:

It's great that you think this way, but Nigerian forums are full of people who want to hate, people who want to hurl insults at other people of different regions, ethnicities and religions. I truly feel your pains!

Guy shut your trap. angry
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Beaf: 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2011
BIGER BOY:

If the topic was different, I would understand your point about civility. But 63 people have just died for no reason, other than a few madmen want Nigeria to become a Muslim country based on Sharia.
Do you really think we can discuss such academically over a cool beer? 63 souls and counting, bruv.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by mtaj: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2011
Ivynwa:

Now the hatred is beginning to want to suffocate me and I have to run from this site. Wait, Are some of us filled to the brim with such hatred/disrespect and anger that we can't sanely discuss in a forum without having people saying throwing bile and insults on others. Do we derive joy from abusing ourselves?

Nigerian forums are full of people who want to bash Muslims, Northerners, and Hausa-Fulani all the time. It's pleasing to read that you like discussing with people in a civilized manner. I really can't stand the raw bile that's hurl at some Nigerians without standing to the bigots whoever they are.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by mtaj: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2011
icez:

Guy shut your trap. angry

I just want you to assure me that you can stand the heat. Lowlife maggots are not equals for me, you dickhead!
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by BIGERBOY1: 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2011
Well so far I fail to find or even infer any suggestions or solutions the hot-head arguments going on here so far has provided, other than wallowing round an endless whirlwind of accusations and counter accusations of which part of the country is to blame.

And mind you our kleptocratic leaders don't consider geo political zones or religion when finding a stealing mate,
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Sunofgod(m): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2011
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by nolongTing: 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2011
cry cry cry cry Very sad indeed, so many people killed all in the name of religion – what a shame  cry cry cry cry
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by icez: 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2011
mtaj:

I just want you to assure me that you can stand the heat. Lowlife maggots are not equals for me, you dickhead!

May God punish you and your future generations. angry. Bloody terrorist
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by malfz(m): 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2011
dis attacks has bn perfectly planned and waited to b perfected depending on d outcome of d presidential tribunal case.now dey expects retaliations from d christains, and wen d christains retaliate, nxt does bhind d scenes wuld stat coming out urging deir pple to rise up and defend dem selves.dey ar scaterd evrywere,dey ar one, bt presently in diffrent parties bt wen d real scenario bgins , dey wuld come togeda as one, no doubt deir intel comes from d west.d president once bragged abt knowing dis pple , which of course is d truth bt being in d same secret society called political party wit dem, he cnt do anything but to beg dem, bt dey wil neva listen cos dey have d strongest suport abroad.we d citizens cn only watch and pray cos we all have somthing to loose if real d battle bgins.am a southerner bt my name sounds like a sucido  grin anoda 4ck of tyn is dat am stuck in deir territory.God help us al
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by icez: 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2011
Beaf:

If the topic was different, I would understand your point about civility. But 63 people have just died for no reason, other than a few madmen want Nigeria to become a Muslim country based on Sharia.
Do you really think we can discuss such academically over a cool beer? 63 souls and counting, bruv.

Leave them, they r a bunch of murderers and hypocrites.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by ibrahim007: 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2011
we fucking all know that crude oil is one of the problems of the world,some unscrupulous element like the united states are trying to get alternative but all to no avail,as a matter of urgency they want to split naija by 2015 so they could deal with the niger deltan bastards directly to swindle their fucking oil to their country.Believe USA is the most insecured country,them just dey acquire things to equal al those asia countries wey don sabi aw far.BASTARDOS.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Beaf: 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2011
sheyguy:

@beaf
how shld the country be split?, how many part shld we it split it into and how will the nu regions be void of same problem we r facing? i really like to hear your answers because i have thought of it myself i can't seem to come with one even though i support the idea to some extent.

The reason we have corruption today is because we run an upside down system were accountability is not with our LG's, but lost in the bureaucracy and madness of Abuja. Why, for example would I want to phone Abuja when there is a fire down the street?
Our corruption is due to the lack of institutions and trail of accountability only true federalism can usher in.

As soon as the core-North is gone 99.99% percent of Nigeria's problem would be gone too. The core-Northerner is not a bad person, but their religious belief system is extreme and their cultures are inimical to co-existence. No other part of the country puts religion before everything else and no other region is ready to slaughter even babies in the name of religion. It is the mixture of religion and culture that has seen a third of core-Northern children as almajiri's; it is also the same factors that sees girls as young as ten given off in "marriage" to paedophiles. These things are staunchly defended even to the spilling of blood.

All of the above would have been bearable, but the core-North is the only section of the country that is also against true federalism, because their elite [/b]fear that their system would drag them into the abyss; so the rest of Nigeria is effectively a host to a parasitic core-Northern [b]elite. For their fears, they also watered down the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) to near uselessness, claiming it was "anti-North." How can a bill that governs the exploitation of petroleum be anti-North where there are no commercial petroleum reserves?
As soon as these people can be cut off, true federalism and equity would become the easiest things to attain.

sheyguy:

The boko haram r not ready to face anybody for conversation and the military is so infiltrated, u dont even want to imagine it.
Sometimes back during the plateau crisis some pple with explosive and weapon were caught and before u know it fed agent came and seized these pple for further investigation which we have heard nothing about. even the plateau governor came out to lament his innocence and how he has been in the dark over that particular case. now how do u expect such force to solve BH problem for us. we need sophisticated help from advanced nations to solve this problem.

Preach, bro. cool
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by icez: 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2011
ibrahim007:

we bleeping all know that crude oil is one of the problems of the world,some unscrupulous element like the united states are trying to get alternative but all to no avail,as a matter of urgency they want to split naija by 2015 so they could deal with the niger deltan bastards directly to swindle their bleeping oil to their country.Believe USA is the most insecured country,them just dey acquire things to equal al those asia countries wey don sabi aw far.BASTARDOS.

Are you daft or mentally unstable?  undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Okorocha, Catholic Doctors At War Over Abortion Law / Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) / Muhammad Bagudu Sadiq Slaughters Cows To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.