Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,615 members, 7,770,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:20 PM

Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed (30357 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by ArQuAbOy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2011
I want to rule one part of it myself
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Beaf: 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2011
ibrahim007:

we bleeping all know that crude oil is one of the problems of the world,some unscrupulous element like the united states are trying to get alternative but all to no avail,as a matter of urgency they want to split naija by 2015 so they could deal with the [size=14pt]niger deltan bastards [/size]directly to swindle their bleeping oil to their country.Believe USA is the most insecured country,them just dey acquire things to equal al those asia countries wey don sabi aw far.BASTARDOS.

So why wouldn't you leave the "niger deltan bastards" and form your own country?
Those "niger deltan bastards" already prefer to deal with Americans than with those who settle arguments with their fellow citizens by bombing women and babies.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by adamaw2tuf: 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2011
ALHJ_ZAMFARA BOKO HARAM,HOW MANY USERNAMES HAVE YOU USED SO FAR AND STILL GOING? I BET YOU VE CELEBRATED IT,AFTER ALL YOU ARE THE ONE WISHING THAT THE ALMAJIRIS REJECT EDUCATION AND TAKE UP ARMS TO FIGHT AND DEFEND SHARIA,NOW YOU ARE HAPPY.
alj_harem:

Beaf see you logic

So did OBJ not visit one of the leaders ?

Can Jonathan invite the leader to his office or a representative and try to talk this through with him

Must he go to borno before he can have a discussion with a leader of a terrorist group ?

If that does not work then the Military should come in hard.

Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by okpurukata(f): 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2011
Beaf:

Is this foolish suggestion the reason you are flying all over the thread with silly posts?
Why don't you go and resolve the issue with your people instead? Are you not from Borno state, isn't it your people killing aimlessly like life is a toy?

Dunce.

Carry your onions and pepper and go. Split the country.

It's quite unfortunate that reading through the tread by Alj Harem, I did not see any element of remorse or condemnation of this abominable act. VERY VERY UNFORTUNATE. This type of hypocricy is what have been fuelling this crises in the north. Most opinion leaders in the north are silent (thereby giving tacit support to these killers. ONE DAY, THERE WILL BE REVENGE. I see that day coming sooner.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by mtaj: 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2011
Beaf:

The reason we have corruption today is because we run an upside down system were accountability is not with our LG's, but lost in the bureaucracy and madness of Abuja. Why, for example would I want to phone Abuja when there is a fire down the street?
Our corruption is due to the lack of institutions and trail of accountability only true federalism can usher in.

As soon as the core-North is gone 99.99% percent of Nigeria's problem would be gone too. The core-Northerner is not a bad person, but their religious belief system is extreme and their cultures are inimical to co-existence. No other part of the country puts religion before everything else and no other region is ready to slaughter even babies in the name of religion. It is the mixture of religion and culture that has seen a third of core-Northern children as almajiri's; it is also the same factors that sees girls as young as ten given off in "marriage" to paedophiles. These things are staunchly defended even to the spilling of blood.

All of the above would have been bearable, but the core-North is the only section of the country that is also against true federalism, because their elite [/b]fear that their system would drag them into the abyss; so the rest of Nigeria is effectively a host to a parasitic core-Northern [b]elite. For their fears, they also watered down the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) to near uselessness, claiming it was "anti-North." How can a bill that governs the exploitation of petroleum be anti-North where there are no commercial petroleum reserves?
As soon as these people can be cut off, true federalism and equity would become the easiest things to attain.

Preach, bro. cool

Are you really having any problems with the core-North or with Islam? If you are asked to clearly define the core-North, what would that place be?
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Demdem(m): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2011
It's so unfortunate and painful that innocent lives are being lost daily as a result of BH attrocities. May their souls rest in peace.

However, will put my blame on the retardeen whose primary responsibility is the security of lives and properties of his citizens. It's obvious to me now that he simply doesn't Av a clue on how to solve this issue.

He earlier asked us to pray for them to repent, he further told us that he is on top of the situation after his infamous declaration (check my Sig for his dumb statement).
His no 1 supporter here on NL even lied again by declaring that all bh members have guns stucked to their heads.

I humbly call on The retardeen to kindly resign since he is dumb and useless especially about how to go about this menace.

To those who think my position is annoying and intend tackling this post of mine, just one word I have for u:
Hopefully and very soon, one of your loved ones will be among the statistics and we will see if u will still retain your present opinion about the retardeen.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by ahmedkoro: 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2011
Islam is a religion of war hate, killing and slavery for women. Allah says so.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by adamaw2tuf: 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2011
the poto poto rat alhj_boko mai ta sin haram has gone off the line so he can go use some of his multi ethnic usernames,where are you vapire,have gone to direct another attack? any rubbish you vomite with any username we are not stupid we ll still smoke you out.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by aljharem3: 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2011
okpurukata:

It's quite unfortunate that reading through the tread by Alj Harem, I did not see any element of remorse or condemnation of this abominable act. VERY VERY UNFORTUNATE. This type of hypocricy is what have been fuelling this crises in the north. Most opinion leaders in the north are silent (thereby giving tacit support to these killers. ONE DAY, THERE WILL BE REVENGE. I see that day coming sooner.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

so you mean to say with all I have posted, I did not show any remorse or condemnation !!!!! ?

You mean to say, that I have not shown remorse for the people that are dying in Borno for no cause other than Boko haram ?

I have ALWAYS ADVOCATED FOR THE MILITARY OR SOE TO BE DECLARED IN BORNO BUT OUT PRESIDENT HAS NO BALLS TO DO THAT.

Needless to say, Would I now watch as people insult the north rather than Boko harams ?

Should I watch people talk of the good northern people who have nothing to do with Boko haram get the ABUSES AND DEGRADING COMMENTS rained on them for no causes ?

Who are the people being killed, is it not Northerners ?  Who are the people in constant fear of the next bomb, is it not Borno People ? Do you not for one second think they even more afraid and angrier than SOUTHERNERS  ?

Who wants to die all in the name of Boko haram ? WHO ??

But the say you people try and push every blame of the Innocent people of the north instead of Boko haram themselves is pathetic needless to say angry angry angry angry
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by aljharem3: 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2011
ahmedkoro:

Islam is a religion of war hate, killing and slavery for women. Allah says so.

shut the F.up. another iddeeiot has formed another unless ID to spit the North and Muslims. Mumu.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by aljharem3: 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2011
adamaw2tuf:

the poto poto rat alhj_boko mai ta sin haram has gone off the line so he can go use some of his multi ethnic usernames,where are you vapire,have gone to direct another attack? any rubbish you vomite with any username we are not silly we ll still smoke you out.

dude why are u sucking on my co.ck. get off man !!!!!!!
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by chmod777: 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2011
Small Sudan has been recognized by foolish UN.
Selfish British supported Nigeria  from 1966-1970
Myopic Yoruba wanted to be Nigerians for ever
Ignorant Benue Plateuea felt glad to use British supported hardware to support Housa Fulani to commit genocide
Naive Ijaw man felt comfortable being a slave to Hausa/Fullani/Yoruba.

My verdict
I support Boko haram since they are now hating their British master/sponsors----Good for the western countries. Abdmutalab wanted to blow up US flight. More terorist should spring up against the Western world, from northern Nigeria----it is now they are seeing well

Fulani/Hausa has killed many Plateau--YES they are brothers

Plenty Yorubas died under Abacha and today they  complain Nigeria is not working-----No they should enjoy it 4ever. A man said why not we have a peaceful separation at Aburi, what did Yorubas do ?

The oil from Ijaw has been used against them, they prefer Nigeria undecided undecided undecided

[b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]This is reality, Goodmorning Nigeria and her UN/British/America/Egypt suppo[/font][/b]rters,

I rest my case-----------up Boko Haram
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by mtaj: 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2011
chmod777:

Ignorant Benue Plateuea felt glad to use British supported hardware to support Housa Fulani to commit genocide

My verdict
I support Boko haram since they are now hating their British master/sponsors----Good for the western countries. Abdmutalab wanted to blow up US flight. More terorist should spring up against the Western world, from northern Nigeria----it is now they are seeing well

Plenty Yorubas died under Abacha and today they  complain Nigeria is not working-----No they should enjoy it 4ever. A man said why not we have a peaceful separation at Aburi, what did Yorubas do ?

The oil from Ijaw has been used against them, they prefer Nigeria undecided undecided undecided

[b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]This is reality, Goodmorning Nigeria and her UN/British/America/Egypt suppo[/font][/b]rters,

And what about those who fought but cowardly surrendered to Nigeria?
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by aljharem3: 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2011
chmod777:

My verdict

Plenty Yorubas died under Abacha and today they  complain Nigeria is not working-----No they should enjoy it 4ever. A man said why not we have a peaceful separation at Aburi,  what did Yorubas do ?

The oil from Ijaw has been used against them,  they prefer Nigeria undecided undecided undecided

[b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]This is reality,  Goodmorning Nigeria and her UN/British/America/Egypt suppo[/font][/b]rters,

Abeg shut the f.up and go to bed
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by sheyguy: 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2011
mtaj:

Are you really having any problems with the core-North or with Islam? If you are asked to clearly define the core-North, what would that place be?
mtaj:

Look dude, i think i know the core-North he is talking about. while i was serving in bauchi just between 2 weeks and 10 month after the November 28 crisis in Jos i saw first hand most of Beaf's claim in that post u quoted him. these pple r looking for the slightest way to start a fight with anything not Hausa/Islam and u will be surprised at the logic in their reasoning. they actually see anything from yoruba muslim to the average southerner as inferior to them cos Islam tells them so or better yet they inferred it from the Holy Qur'an i cant. plus the average hausa man live his life with a ready-to-die mentality.

as for the core northerner definition, they r mostly Hausa/fulanis/muslim (hausas/fulanis who r muslim ). in the place i serverd i can tell u they r not up to 25% of the population but their willingness to cause havoc at the slightest provocation makes them the most notorious.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by ShangoThor(m): 11:55pm On Nov 05, 2011
The Northern States that adopted Sharia would be better served to combine forces and
form a new Nation State,"you can't have your cake and eat it too".
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by icez: 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2011
Demdem:

It's so unfortunate and painful that innocent lives are being lost daily as a result of BH attrocities. May their souls rest in peace.

However, will put my blame on the retardeen whose primary responsibility is the security of lives and properties of his citizens. It's obvious to me now that he simply doesn't Av a clue on how to solve this issue.

He earlier asked us to pray for them to repent, he further told us that he is on top of the situation after his infamous declaration (check my Sig for his dumb statement).
His no 1 supporter here on NL even lied again by declaring that all bh members have guns stucked to their heads.

I humbly call on The retardeen to kindly resign since he is dumb and useless especially about how to go about this menace.

To those who think my position is annoying and intend tackling this post of mine, just one word I have for u:
Hopefully and very soon, one of your loved ones will be among the statistics and we will see if u will still retain your present opinion about the retardeen.

I know gej is the president, but he can not divide himself into 150 000 000 places. Why should peeps just kill 63 innocent nigerians? Just like you said hopefully and very soon, one of your loved ones will be among the statistics and we will see if u will still retain your present opinion about gej being the course.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by mtaj: 12:03am On Nov 06, 2011
sheyguy:

Look dude, i think i know the core-North he is talking about. while i was serving in bauchi just between 2 weeks and 10 month after the November 28 crisis in Jos i saw first hand most of Beaf's claim in that post u quoted him. these pple r looking for the slightest way to start a fight with anything not Hausa/Islam and u will be surprised at the logic in their reasoning. they actually see anything from yoruba muslim to the average southerner as inferior to them cos Islam tells them so or better yet they inferred it from the Holy Qur'an i cant. plus the average hausa man live his life with a ready-to-die mentality.

as for the core northerner definition, they r mostly Hausa/fulanis/muslim (hausas/fulanis who r muslim ). in the place i serverd i can tell u they r not up to 25% of the population but their willingness to cause havoc at the slightest provocation makes them the most notorious.

Don't deliberately pick on any tribe to bash dude! There is no place called the core-North in Nigeria, and I suppose I don't need to teach you geography. The effort at willfully distorting facts to serve some ulterior motives is so great in Nigeria that one becomes dumbfounded that otherwise educated people are giddily taking on and uncritically peddling ignorance. The three regions that make up the North are enough for any one who wants to say or write something about the North. I truly think that there is more to this than just ignorance: hatred!
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by sheyguy: 12:10am On Nov 06, 2011
Beaf:

The reason we have corruption today is because we run an upside down system were accountability is not with our LG's, but lost in the bureaucracy and madness of Abuja. Why, for example would I want to phone Abuja when there is a fire down the street?
Our corruption is due to the lack of institutions and trail of accountability only true federalism can usher in.

As soon as the core-North is gone 99.99% percent of Nigeria's problem would be gone too. The core-Northerner is not a bad person, but their religious belief system is extreme and their cultures are inimical to co-existence. No other part of the country puts religion before everything else and no other region is ready to slaughter even babies in the name of religion. It is the mixture of religion and culture that has seen a third of core-Northern children as almajiri's; it is also the same factors that sees girls as young as ten given off in "marriage" to paedophiles. These things are staunchly defended even to the spilling of blood.

All of the above would have been bearable, but the core-North is the only section of the country that is also against true federalism, because their elite [/b]fear that their system would drag them into the abyss; so the rest of Nigeria is effectively a host to a parasitic core-Northern [b]elite. For their fears, they also watered down the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) to near uselessness, claiming it was "anti-North." How can a bill that governs the exploitation of petroleum be anti-North where there are no commercial petroleum reserves?
As soon as these people can be cut off, true federalism and equity would become the easiest things to attain.

Preach, bro. cool

Taken!!! i have always felt thay way too.

what i am really condfused about is the south, the north has and will always be negative influence on the idea of Nigeria, what happens to all southern state? will there not be new division? will the north ever live the south alone?,even after seperation? they r bent on making this region insecure? they simply hates southerners(West, SS, SE).
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by jason123: 12:12am On Nov 06, 2011
chmod777:

My verdict

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]This is reality, Goodmorning Nigeria and her UN/British/America/Egypt suppo[/font][/b]rters,

[b]You do not know what you are talking about!
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by icez: 12:19am On Nov 06, 2011
mtaj:

Don't deliberately pick on any tribe to bash dude! There is no place called the core-North in Nigeria, and I suppose I don't need to teach you geography. The effort at willfully distorting facts to serve some ulterior motives is so great in Nigeria that one becomes dumbfounded that otherwise educated people are giddily taking on and uncritically peddling ignorance. The three regions that make up the North are enough for any one who wants to say or write something about the North. I truly think that there is more to this than just ignorance: hatred!

The core-north were not happy because obj gave middle-belt peeps positions. They are so greedy and wicked.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by sheyguy: 12:23am On Nov 06, 2011
mtaj:

i dont know ur  history and experience with the north and i am not just here to pick out a tribe i can bash plus there other northerners or pple u understand what i am saying, one thing i can tell u is there is a core-north or more appropriately, we have core-northerners, i know exactly what i am talking here i came this close to being killed by student i was suppose to teach while serving and i understand why they do most of these things, how they think and some of their problems with their perceived enemies.

and please stop saying the three northern region, from sokoto to bauchi to borno and co. the hausas/fulanis/muslim r all the same in character.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by honeric01(m): 12:27am On Nov 06, 2011
If people that went to school,exposed, have internet knowledge think the way some comments are being posted, then what else do u expect from the illiterates? This section has caused more hatred for each and broken Nigeria more than anywhere in the world. Where is the exposure and civilization here?
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by mtaj: 12:42am On Nov 06, 2011
icez:

The core-north were not happy because obj gave middle-belt peeps positions. They are so greedy and wicked.

That's not true. OBJ deliberately snubbed Muslims in his appointments which some Northern Nigerian Muslims saw as a fight against Islam. I really can't hold brief for them on this one, but they have the right to voice out their concern within democratic limits. If a Northern Muslim president were to appoint disproportionate number of Muslims from the South in his cabinet, would groups that defend Christian interests not speak out on that?

To be frank, there weren't so unhappy that he gave 'middle-belters'- which place is that?- choice positions than his calculated effort on what they saw at short-changing Muslims. In fact, OBJ purposely pursued some policies that were inimical to the North's economy.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by mtaj: 12:56am On Nov 06, 2011
sheyguy:

i dont know your  history and experience with the north and i am not just here to pick out a tribe i can bash plus there other northerners or pple u understand what i am saying, one thing i can tell u is there is a core-north or more appropriately, we have core-northerners, i know exactly what i am talking here i came this close to being killed by student i was suppose to teach while serving and i understand why they do most of these things, how they think and some of their problems with their perceived enemies.

and please stop saying the three northern region, from sokoto to bauchi to borno and co. the hausas/fulanis/muslim r all the same in character.

Well, if there are core-Northerners, by your argument, we can conclude that there are core-Southerners, in which case the die-hard Christians of the South would take the label. It is uncritical and farcical to assume that we can artificially create a geographic entity that consists of mainly Muslims without considering other factors that make our assumption untenable. However, your assertion that there are core-Northerners is more appropriate, in which case we can include Southerners who also share the same traits with them. So core-Northernism would appropriately be tagged an ideology than a geographical location.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by aurenflani: 12:56am On Nov 06, 2011
someone said obj emancipated and freed d north central from d core north. what is dat supposed to mean? did obj resigned his presidential position & dash it to someone from d middle belt? if by saying this u mean appointment well let me remind u dat at every phase dat d north held d reign u find both d hausa/fulani & every other part of dis coun3 represented. gowon, murtala, shagari, buhari, babangida, abacha, abdulsalam & yar'adua all ran their respective govts with full representation from each zone of d country. so what do u mean by dat distortion of history? d problm of boko haram has to do with bad governance simple! nothing else & u know it. nigerians travel a lot to different parts of d world & are witnesses 2 d way govts are run all over d globe. our corruption in dis nation is so deep dat d elite from d north 2 d south have come 2 take us 4 granted. every aspect of our developmental tool has been basterdise. our national revenue is treated as a medieval spoilt of war. basic amenities are absent.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by VoodooDoll(m): 12:58am On Nov 06, 2011
OBJ did what to Moslems? And is that the reason why Blokos Haram exists?

Man, are you high?

People are dead and this is the tripe being written. Their bodies are just getting cold, with most of them still above ground and the Blokos Haram apologists show up!
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by ChineduNlem(m): 1:04am On Nov 06, 2011
mtaj:

That's not true. OBJ deliberately snubbed Muslims in his appointments which some Northern Nigerian Muslims saw as a fight against Islam. I really can't hold brief for them on this one, but they have the right to voice out their concern within democratic limits. If a Northern Muslim president were to appoint disproportionate number of Muslims from the South in his cabinet, would groups that defend Christian interests not speak out on that?

To be frank, there weren't so unhappy that he gave 'middle-belters'- which place is that?- choice positions than his calculated effort on what they saw at short-changing Muslims. In fact, OBJ purposely pursued some policies that were inimical to the North's economy.
our immediate past president was from the core north. So were ministers of petroleum and finance and the central bank gov and nnpc and chief of army staff, etc. Them just de vex say choppings no last the normal 8 years.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by icez: 1:08am On Nov 06, 2011
mtaj:

Which north? You kill the middle-belters and then you turn around to call them north.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by icez: 1:11am On Nov 06, 2011
VoodooDoll:

OBJ did what to Moslems? And is that the reason why Blokos Haram exists?

Man, are you high?

People are dead and this is the tripe being written. Their bodies are just getting cold, with most of them still above ground and the Blokos Haram apologists show up!

That is what they always do. Daft peeps. When yaradua gave all the positions to muslims did peeps complain?
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by ChineduNlem(m): 1:11am On Nov 06, 2011
Good morning nigeria. This is just the beginning of the show, this is morning.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 06, 2011
For God Sake who are this filty cabals called boko haram, are they faceless entity? I think they are men on the street up in the north,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Net Worth And Properties / Mohammed Gololo Attacked By Mob In Bauchi, House Ransacked (Photos) / Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.