Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,501 members, 7,770,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:11 AM

Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed (30352 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by icez: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2011
Demdem:

MY EXACT POSITION EARLIER ON THIS THREAD BEFORE THAT ENTITY CALLED ICEZ DECIDED TO RUBBISH IT. I HONESTLY DON'T HAVE HIS TIME TODAY.
I DON'T NEED THE PRESIDENT TO DIVIDE HIMSELF TO MILLION SPACES, I JUST WANT HIM TO DO WHAT HE WAS ELECTED TO DO AND WHAT HE SWORE AN OATH ON. IF HE CAN'T THEN THE HONOURABLE THING FOR THE RETARDEEN IS TO HONOURABLY RESIGN. THAT SHOULDN'T BE TOO MUCH FOR THE FISHERMAN TO DO

Are u daft or mentally unstable? undecided. You can not see pass that daft political mind of yours. just stfu. angry
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2011
Big boi, or big animal,
if u tink d b.h r fighting 4d dia rite, against corruption n d leaders, y dot dey go n face 4dem since dey knw wia dey r, bt rather burnin church wit innocent pipo. Let dem go 2aso rock or otta n attack. Nonsense
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by aljharem3: 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2011
[size=33pt] See bigotry displayed on this thread by people who claim to be more Educated than the north. Shame on you all !!!!!!![/size]
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by ogasir2011: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2011
@ YOU ALL

THIS IS A NATIONAL ISSUE!!!

MUST NAIRALANDERS ALWAYS INSULT ONE ANOTHER TO DRIVE HOME THEIR POINTS?

HONESTLY YOU GUYS RAINING INSULT ON ONE ANOTHER, YOU GUYS NEED TO GROW UP.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by ikeyman00(m): 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2011
@@@@@
[size=28pt]See bigotry displayed on this thread by people who claim to be more Educated than the north. Shame on you all !!!!!!![/size]

what else do u expect from a son of bokom bokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkko kooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kooooooooo double figure 2face
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by ikeyman00(m): 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2011
ndu liar

Beaf, stop spreading lies all over NL. Provide a link or some other proof to substantiate your cliam that the Hausa-Fulani gave themselves the name "core-North" or forever shatap and stop making the claim. It is not enough to pass falsities as facts in a dumb attempt to influence gullible people. I'm sure you have no proof, so I expect you to respond with your usual rants and attempt to change the question or topic, rather than address the question you've been asked. olodo

this isnt the case ; plz tell us how to contain the vampire in your yard

thanks
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by SIRNIMS(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2011
government officials are chopping at the mercy and hardship of the masses. the only option left for the masses is violence.no jobs, no education, no roads, armed robbers eveywhere.
may GOD GIVE US HONEST LEADERSHIP
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by namfav(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2011
maybe they call themselves educated by paper, socially they are r3tarded

alj_harem:

[size=33pt] See bigotry displayed on this thread by people who claim to be more Educated than the north. Shame on you all !!!!!!![/size]
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Demdem(m): 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2011
icez:

Are u daft or mentally unstable? undecided. You can not see pass that daft political mind of yours. just stfu. angry

Actually u are the daft one here and ur points are basically screwed. So in ur miserable wise state u feel there are no political undertones as regards the attrocities comitted so far by BH? Unfortunately, am typing this from my phone, would have revealed more of ur folly and stupidity to the world.
The bottom line is the retardeen shld simply step aside if he feels the BY task is too much for him to handle. Enough lives have been lost already because of his inaction.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by nduchucks: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2011
Terrorists have murdered Christians, Moslems, Pagans, and other innocent Nigerians in cold blood.  The President is yet to address the nation in any meaningful manner up till now. Mr. President, this terrorist act is tantamount to war and you need to respond appropriately unless you welcome the obvious consequences of such terrorist acts.

I'm sad to say that GEJ is not fit to rule this country. Undoubtedly, he is a good man, but he is not a competent leader. The security problem is getting worse on a daily basis. The President does not need to wait until a bomb explodes in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Oyo, and Enugu, before understanding that a very urgent and decisive response is needed.

Its time to declare  state of emergency in a couple of states, send troops in by the thousands, just like we do when we lead ECOWAS forces to other African countries, and clean up the mess.  What da heck are they waiting for? Are 176 dead Nigerians not enough reason to do this? SMH

Mr. President, you don't need to wait until 5 suicide bombers ram the NASS and kill a few senators before you act. Every Nigerian's life is precious.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by aljharem3: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2011
namfav:

maybe they call themselves educated by paper, socially they are r3tarded

really you are not far from the truth
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Demdem(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2011
noiseless:

I WISH YOU COULD SEE HUMANBEINS LIKE YOU,FELLOW CITIZENS LIKE YOU GOT ROASTED LIKE THAT AND SAY THE RIGHT THING ONECE IN YOUR LFE INSTEAD OF TALKING POLITICTS,OPEN YOUR EYES LOOK AT THE PICTURE AN D TELL ME ALL YOU CAN SEE IS POLITICS.

Just like ur name, I can easily conclude that u are also brainless. Are u nuts? Did u even read my earlier posts?.
A lot it idiots are having a free ride here.
Fools.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Demdem(m): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2011
In addition to what ndu_nku said above the retardeen shouldn't just succumb to any blackmail whatsoever either from those senators or even the sultan.
He swore an oath to adhere to the constitution. He should simply wake up from his slumber an do EVERYTHING posible to save the lives of nigerians. bleep the sultan, senators and all the politicians. He should simply do what is neccessary.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by madampresident(f): 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2011
state of emergency in d north.all emirs,gov shld hand over to d nearest pastor till further notice.enuf is enuf.national conference to start by nov 25 to decide hw naija will split.araba araba araba.dis is a presidential directive.arest all radical imams till we catch dese bk reptiles.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by untainted: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2011
Demdem:

Actually u are the daft one here and your points are basically screwed. So in your miserable wise state u feel there are no political undertones as regards the attrocities comitted so far by BH? Unfortunately, am typing this from my phone, would have revealed more of your folly and stupidity to the world.
The bottom line is the retardeen shld simply step aside if he feels the BY task is too much for him to handle. Enough lives have been lost already because of his inaction.

Thanks demdem but what will you have GEJ do?
The problems of insecurity did not start with him, I think some people just seize the moment
to rubbish jonathan.
Inefficiency in the security agencies had always been with us but some people (a powerful clique) who want
to portray GEJ as clueless are hellbent on rubbishing him through BH.
No matter how tough or capable you are, the solutioon lies in addressing the system and not showing off as
a strong man.
I lived in the north; I know how porous the borders are and how weak the security arrangement is.
Blaming the rot on GEJ's inefficiency is a bit unfair.
You cannot wish sanity into existence in this case because it is a rot that has lasted decades.
Besides, we know how easily it is to obtain most of the materials for bomb making and the non existence of
any meaningful record keeping by our traders in case you want to identify people who bought so so and so.
With the unregulated nature of our markets and traders, where will you start asking the question?
And with due respect to my Moslem brothers, it is alarming the rate at which hate messages are preached in some
mosques in the north and especially the ones that circulate on mobile phones.
GEJ cannot stop the hate messages and that is basically what fuels this crisis.
I have about six of these audio hate messages and I shiver whenever I listen to them knowing how persuasive the
orators are and the effect the messages will have on misguided Moslems(who are many)
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Demdem(m): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2011
Untainted, I appreciate ur response and I agree that the rot didn't start from him but u will agree wth me that its getting worse under his watch. That to me speaks volume.
Will give u a full response as soon as I get on a surely if no response as regards this
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by prettyboi1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2011
Everybody insulting every other person & insulting people's religious beliefs go back &read all the comments you've been posting & see if you're not already falling for the religious battles they want us all to fight? As educated &enlightened people should we be engaging in such religious or tribalistic battles? why can't we all respect our different faiths & tribes & see ourselves as Nigerians? I repeat I'm a Christian & I'm not even a northerner but GENERALIZING THAT OR MUSLIMS OR ALL NORTHERNERS ARE TERRORISTS OR EVIL IS VERY WRONG. BOKO HARAM IS DIFFERENT FROM BEING A MUSLIM OR BEING A NORTHERNER. IT'S LIKE SAYING BECAUSE NIGERIANS ARE MOSTLY THOUGHT TO BE SCAMMERS & CROOKS THEN ALL OF US COMMENTING HERE ARE THIEVES.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by aljharem3: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2011
pretty_boi:

Everybody insulting every other person & insulting people's religious beliefs go back &read all the comments you've been posting & see if you're not already falling for the religious battles they want us all to fight? As educated &enlightened people should we be engaging in such religious or tribalistic battles? why can't we all respect our different faiths & tribes & see ourselves as Nigerians? I repeat I'm a Christian & I'm not even a northerner but GENERALIZING THAT OR MUSLIMS OR ALL NORTHERNERS ARE TERRORISTS OR EVIL IS VERY WRONG. BOKO HARAM IS DIFFERENT FROM BEING A MUSLIM OR BEING A NORTHERNER. IT'S LIKE SAYING BECAUSE NIGERIANS ARE MOSTLY THOUGHT TO BE SCAMMERS & CROOKS THEN ALL OF US COMMENTING HERE ARE THIEVES.

tell them !!!!!
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by untainted: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2011
Demdem:

Untainted, I appreciate your response and I agree that the rot didn't start from him but u will agree wth me that its getting worse under his watch. That to me speaks volume.
Will give u a full response as soon as I get on a surely if no response as regards this

Thanks for the very reasonable response. But I must admit I fear for th unity of this country and whether rightly or wrongly, at times, I pray it splits if that will put an end to the bloodbath.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by arizona145(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2011
This is evil and GEJ is giving a deaf ear to this happenings. Why?
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by icez: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2011
Demdem:

Actually u are the daft one here and your points are basically screwed. So in your miserable wise state u feel there are no political undertones as regards the attrocities comitted so far by BH? Unfortunately, am typing this from my phone, would have revealed more of your folly and stupidity to the world.

Why do u continue to act as if your brain is running on batteries? your  stupidity and heartlessness towards the lives of those that have died is mind-boggling. undecided
You can keep attacking gej(i am not personally interested in that). I do hope that gej steps up and deals with them cool. But the fact still remains that BKH has both religious and political undertone. The religious and political leaders from the core-north support them(some openly, while others privately).
There is hardship everywhere; in the sw, ss, se and middle-belt. Why are the peeps there not killing each other? Life can sometimes be difficult. But that does not give u the right to kill anybody.
 BKH are demanding for a sharia state or don't you get it. undecided. They are not interested in naija anymore. They prefer peeps from lran, somalia, lybia and gaza. The are fighting in the name of religion, why hasn't the sultan said anything yet? undecided
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Beaf: 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2011
untainted:

Thanks demdem but what will you have GEJ do?
The problems of insecurity did not start with him, I think some people just seize the moment
to rubbish jonathan.
Inefficiency in the security agencies had always been with us but some people (a powerful clique) who want
to portray GEJ as clueless are hellbent on rubbishing him through BH.
No matter how tough or capable you are, the solutioon lies in addressing the system and not showing off as
a strong man.
I lived in the north; I know how porous the borders are and how weak the security arrangement is.
Blaming the rot on GEJ's inefficiency is a bit unfair.
You cannot wish sanity into existence in this case because it is a rot that has lasted decades.
Besides, we know how easily it is to obtain most of the materials for bomb making and the non existence of
any meaningful record keeping by our traders in case you want to identify people who bought so so and so.
With the unregulated nature of our markets and traders, where will you start asking the question?
And with due respect to my Moslem brothers, it is alarming the rate at which hate messages are preached in some
mosques in the north and especially the ones that circulate on mobile phones.
GEJ cannot stop the hate messages and that is basically what fuels this crisis.
I have about six of these audio hate messages and I shiver whenever I listen to them knowing how persuasive the
orators are and the effect the messages will have on misguided Moslems(who are many)  

I think you are being too kind to the likes of demdem, a cold set of people who see every bomb victim as a political pawn. For them, every bomb blast is an opportunity to sing halleluya.
People like that are both wicked and tragically foolish.

Boko haram is the culmination of decades of misrule and a deliberate policy of dumbing down of our armed forces in order to protect military dictators. It is also due to the decades of inhuman neglect that has produced 10million almajiri's (a number higher than the population figures of two thirds of the Worlds countries); those dehumanised kids are now a willing army in the hands of boko haram.
The likes of demdem lack the cereberal and moral capacities to think beyond the veil, such explanations are a waste on them.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Outstrip(f): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2011
Over 100 dead. The police officer that was killed was muslim. This is political. I am not sure what can be done to save Nigeria. It is so frustrating. Do they want Nigeria to be another Afghanistan? What are the people in power afraid of. These are dead human bodies we are looking at
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by calaway: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2011
@Pretty boi and al harem

You children of the Boko fools insulting other Nigerians are only exposing yourselves as thiefs along side being terrorist.
you canbe sure If there is terrorist attack intended to kill people in any country carried out by a Nigerian the authorities
in those plces know from which part of Nigeria such a fanatic is coming from.
To avoid this they now look at the name on the Nigerians passport and his scrutinise the forehead (for a black mark/scare from banging
the head on the ground). The british and american authorities do this all the time to these special Nigerian entering their
countries ever since that underwear terrorist.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by prettyboi1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2011
calaway:

@Pretty boi and al harem

You children of the Boko fools insulting other Nigerians are only exposing yourselves as thiefs along side being terrorist.
you canbe sure If there is terrorist attack intended to kill people in any country carried out by a Nigerian the authorities
in those plces know from which part of Nigeria such a fanatic is coming from.
To avoid this they now look at the name on the Nigerians passport and his scrutinise the forehead (for a black mark/scare from banging
the head on the ground). The british and american authorities do this all the time to these special Nigerian entering their
countries ever since that underwear terrorist.
People like you are the ones that fuel conflicts cos you refuse to respect other people's views & you keep insulting people for no just reason. since I've been posting replies here, have you seen me insult anyone? I'm really tempted to insult you back now but I won't cos all I'm here to preach is peace, unity & the fact that boko haram is totally different from being a muslim or a northerner so why are some people trying to make all muslims or all northerners look evil? they're also victims to boko haram attacks like us Christians or southerners as the case may be. the police i.g. that they wanted to kill is a muslim, the brother of their former leader that they killed is a muslim, the borno state governor they've been trying to kill is a muslim. the u.n. house attack also killed muslims. so why can't we all drop the religious sentiments & stop accusing all our muslim brothers just because some certain muslims have chosen to be extremists & urge our government to wake up & fight boko haram & all its sponsors? WE ARE ONE NIGERIA WHETHER CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by inereunwa1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2011
Though i don't support the killing of innocent people, but let them face our curropt politician that steal our money. Let them weed them out just like what ghanians did!  Rip for the dead. grin grin grin
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Demdem(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2011
icez:

Why do u continue to act as if your brain is running on batteries? your  stupidity and heartlessness towards the lives of those that have died is mind-boggling. undecided
You can keep attacking gej(i am not personally interested in that). I do hope that gej steps up and deals with them cool. But the fact still remains that BKH has both religious and political undertone. The religious and political leaders from the core-north support them(some openly, while others privately).
There is hardship everywhere; in the sw, ss, se and middle-belt. Why are the peeps there not killing each other? Life can sometimes be difficult. But that does not give u the right to kill anybody.
 BKH are demanding for a sharia state or don't you get it. undecided. They are not interested in naija anymore. They prefer peeps from lran, somalia, lybia and gaza. The are fighting in the name of religion, why hasn't the sultan said anything yet? undecided

Actually u are the one that decides to talk before thinking. Only if u take time to go through my previous post on this thread u would have noticed that the first thing I made mentioned of was the lives of the innocent lost. It's simply unfortunate.
You can now see that all ur accusation against me in ur post is simply dust that needs to be ignored.
Innocent lives that could have been prevented were lost and that's a fact. Efforts should be made to prevent an occurrence and that's where I prefer to channel my efforts to.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by Demdem(m): 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2011
Beaf:

I think you are being too kind to the likes of demdem, a cold set of people who see every bomb victim as a political pawn. For them, every bomb blast is an opportunity to sing halleluya.
People like that are both wicked and tragically foolish.

Boko haram is the culmination of decades of misrule and a deliberate policy of dumbing down of our armed forces in order to protect military dictators. It is also due to the decades of inhuman neglect that has produced 10million almajiri's (a number higher than the population figures of two thirds of the Worlds countries); those dehumanised kids are now a willing army in the hands of boko haram.
The likes of demdem lack the cereberal and moral capacities to think beyond the veil, such explanations are a waste on them.

It's Good to know and see that intelligent posters like untainted will prefer to ignore ur advise rather than stick to ur lies . NL'ers are now realising ur cursed state and prefer not to .fall into ur tactic. no one is saying that all these mess started with the retardeen, we all are saying that its getting worse under his watch and hope he takes proactive actions to prevent a repeat.
It's that too much to ask from the retardeen?

U did say days ago that all BB members now Av guns stuck to their head, don't u think its high time u eat ur words.
Honestly, u are an hopeless idiot. If every one dey suck GEJ Dick like u do, how then will he know the truth?
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by INFO70: 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2011
At least our Muslim politicians that said that they will make the country ungovernable are making progress in that direction cry cry cry
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by nduchucks: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2011
ikeyman00:
ndu liar,

this isnt the case ; plz tell us how to contain the vampire in your yard

Since you are a blind mouse, I will reproduce an effective solution which I posted elsewhere for you. Let's hope our president has the wherewithal to implement such a solution. olodo

Terrorists have murdered Christians, Moslems, Pagans, and other innocent Nigerians in cold blood.  The President is yet to address the nation in any meaningful manner up till now. Mr. President, this terrorist act is tantamount to war and you need to respond appropriately unless you welcome the obvious consequences of such terrorist acts.

I'm sad to say that GEJ is not fit to rule this country. Undoubtedly, he is a good man, but he is not a competent leader. The security problem is getting worse on a daily basis. The President does not need to wait until a bomb explodes in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Oyo, and Enugu, before understanding that a very urgent and decisive response is needed.

Its time to declare  state of emergency in a couple of states, send troops in by the thousands, just like we do when we lead ECOWAS forces to other African countries, and clean up the mess.  What da heck are they waiting for? Are 176 dead Nigerians not enough reason to do this? SMH

Mr. President, you don't need to wait until 5 suicide bombers ram the NASS and kill a few senators before you act. Every Nigerian's life is precious.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by otokx(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2011
The tactical approach of these boko haram guys show that they mean business whereas our president has suddenly become dumb. He should as a matter of urgency sack the NSA, that guy is not doing no nothing. Also the IG and the head of SSS for good measure before this cancer spreads. Borno is gone, Yobe too has just gone yet nothing.
Re: Another Series Of Bomb Blast In Damaturu, Dozens Killed by goggs(m): 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2011
I used to be an incurable optimist. miraculously  I have been cured of my  condition - by boko haram. naija is in danger of a major crisis unless we take serious drastic action.

Gej not the 100% solution as (1)this was building up for years now (2) he appears to be at his wits end. politicians, religious leaders need to come out, unite and stamp this out. they created this in the first place.

come to think of this, where is Ciroma? Is he not from Yobe? what has he to say? this is not about  power is it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Presidential Result In Akwa Ibom: PDP Wins, APC Rejects Result - The Nation / Count Us Out Of Biafra, Itsekiri Tell IPOB, MASSOB / Why We Are Distancing Ourselves From IPOB – Ambazonia Interim Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.