Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. (2841 Views)

Miniflat, 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let In Ikosi Ketu, Lagos(see pictures) / 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent In Ikosi Ketu Lagos / Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2011
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 7:02am On Nov 07, 2011
Still available. Place your call now.
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2011
I forgot to mention that there are ceiling fans installed in the setting and bed room respectively, those are bonus to the person that will take the total package.
Thanks.
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 7:14am On Nov 08, 2011
Still available as of now, as no payments have been made but interests many. Call now!!!
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2011
Still available until sold. Call now
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2011
Available
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2011
Available
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2011
Still available, until payment received.
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2011
Wait a min, I don't seem to understand? U mentioned somfin like N150k at 1st, and then a N350k and a 500k, Can u please elaborate. Cuz u said without the other packages its 350k, wot happened to the 150k?
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2011
Ijogz K:

Wait a min, I don't seem to understand? U mentioned somfin like N150k at 1st, and then a N350k and a 500k, Can u please elaborate. Cuz u said without the other packages its 350k, wot happened to the 150k?

Sir the advert is self explanatory. The note below is just a summary. 150k for the rent, 350k for the items inside, making a total of 500k.
Thanks.
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 12:58am On Nov 10, 2011
Available
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 10, 2011
Is it compulsory i buy the stuffs inside? Can't i just pay for the rent only and get my luggage's in? I have virtually every oda thing you mentioned,
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2011
Ijogz K:

Is it compulsory i buy the stuffs inside? Can't i just pay for the rent only and get my luggage's in? I have virtually every oda thing you mentioned, 

Its not compulsory as there are prospects already negotiating for the total package. And I normally will give them preference.

Thanks.
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2011
Available
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
Going going going, but not yet gone
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 1:16am On Nov 11, 2011
Available
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2011
Available
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2011
No payments had been made. Available
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2011
Available
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 4:36am On Nov 12, 2011
All those that want to see the place can call, so I can direct them to the house. However they may not be able to see the items inside as am not currently in Lagos. That will be arranged later shld they still want to go ahead with the deal.
Thanks.
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2011
​A̶̲̥̅̊Vai̶̲̥̅̊lable̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by Xavier1976(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2011
I think those items are over priced, they are being sold for the price of new ones.
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2011
Available
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2011
Available
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 7:10am On Nov 13, 2011
Not yet gone
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by Bowie11(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2011
Its a pity to discover that you are yet conclude your deal after I offer you N300k for everything (apartment with the properties inside). Well I wish you good luck and cheers. Happy Sunday.
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2011
Bowie11:

Its a pity to discover that you are yet conclude your deal after I offer you N300k for everything (apartment with the properties inside). Well I wish you good luck and cheers. Happy Sunday.

If you are serious about it, you bargain well. I have peeps that I adjudge as being more serious than you who are currently checking the place out. No need for you pity. Thanks.
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by Bowie11(m): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2011
Its unfortunate that you could be insulting me. In the first place, I am the one that contacted you of my interest in your offer and since you did not agree with me there is nothing I can do about it. At my age, experience and business exposure I am only concerrned for you that your offer has not being concluded. And like you told me that you are now in Jos, I can imagine the stress the offer may be causing you. I did not mean to ridicle you, spite you or bring you down because you did not agree with me. It is not a big deal, life continues. So my friend, your insult is uncalled for, the world is a small place.
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2011
@Bowie, pls check my post very well, you can possibly insinuate that i insulted you. Just trying to point out that negotiation is ongoing can not amount to insult. However i still maintain that if you want to be the lucky person to grab the deal, you bargain well.
Thanks.
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2011
Call now for direction to check out the place.
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2011
Will you be available this weekend for inspection?
Re: Mouth Watering Mini Flat Deal In Ikosi Ketu. by folex(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2011
I won't, but you can @ check out the area and the house and then we take it from there. You know its quite a distance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quality Turkey Interior And Exterior Doors Available And Affordable / . / Plastic Manufacturing Company At Ogba Industrial Scheme, Ikeja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.