Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

And The Nominees Are…odudu Port Harcourt Awards 2011 Nominees - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / And The Nominees Are…odudu Port Harcourt Awards 2011 Nominees (886 Views)

Portharcourt Music Awards Nominees(odudu Awards 2012) / 2012 Headies [hip Hop World Awards]: And The Nominees Are .. [full Nominations ] / Odudu Port-Harcourt Music Awards: MkAZE Wins Artiste Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And The Nominees Are…odudu Port Harcourt Awards 2011 Nominees by Kwame08: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2011
Re: And The Nominees Are…odudu Port Harcourt Awards 2011 Nominees by mikuz(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2011
Lwkmd!
Please take this thread to the jokes section
Re: And The Nominees Are…odudu Port Harcourt Awards 2011 Nominees by UKBoy1(m): 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2011
Very Interesting set of Nominees. I see some really good artists in there. I think the "Latest Revelation" group should go to E-Gnyte as he is the most credible artist in that section, Is the award a Niger Delta award for Niger Delta artists? As I dont see any names from the east or Lag Artists, Also, What happened to Frank D'Nero, Timaya and Duncan Mighty, these are Niger Delta artists no?

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Naija Version Of Cabo Snoop's "windeck" Titled "fi Le" / D'banj's Bday Gift: Kayswitch – Sister Caro Ft D’banj / Olamide YBNL Went As Far As Singing With A 6 Year Old Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.