Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:54 PM

Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram (22017 Views)

Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses / Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Oyedepo Curses Robbers Who Raided Canaanland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by DrummaBoy(m): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2011
Prob respondin to d attack on Wiinners Damaturu y'day, Oyedepo curses BH today @ the 2nd service @ Canaan Land Ota, Ogun
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Afam4eva(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2011
So, what did he say?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by 1025: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2011
let him also curse our so-called rulers because they are even killing more than these boko haram.
from records, it is a proven fact that pdp is a blood thirsty party and will always need the bloods of innocent nigerians.
i am forced to think sometimes that boko haram is pdp's blood pipeline.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Rhino5dm: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2011
He is part of the problem in the country. Boko Haram is beyond the curse by any MOG that collect tithes from blood sucking politician. The only Pastor that is left with his credibility intact is, Pastor Tunde Bakare.

Let the conmen continue their competition of who will have the highest number of Jets, largest collection of Bullet proof jeeps, swiss watches, mansions, beautiful women and what not, display of fake miracles.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by ogasir2011: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

He is part of the problem in the country. Boko Haram is beyond the curse by any MOG that collect tithes from blood sucking politician. The only Pastor that is left with his credibility intact is, Pastor Tunde Bakare.

Let the conmen continue their competition of who will have the highest number of Jets, largest collection of Bullet proof jeeps, swiss watches, mansions, beautiful women and what not, display of fake miracles.

Gbam!!!!
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Pukkah: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2011
Boko Haram is a symptom of a dislocated society much like the proliferation of money-centric pastors of which Mr Oyedepo is one.

Until the economy is turned around and poverty uprooted, the symptoms will continue in one form or the other.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by nku5: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2011
^^ how can he be part of the problem abeg. Boko haram is a very different matter from church issues
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by baduks(m): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2011
@rhinno or wateva u call yourself, I can see your shallow thoughts, you need to read and understand what the thread is about
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by kingjoe(m): 11:11am On Nov 06, 2011
all u people against oyedepo will remain in poverty.giving to god is an avenue for god to blessu.you seem to still be a baby in things like this.i know ther are pastors that take advantage of theirs members unnnecesarily but not winners chapel.god lives in living faith church and visits other places .it is evident in the blessing of itsmembers .dont be left out.my people perish 4 lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2011
kingjoe:

all u people against oyedepo will remain in poverty.giving to god is an avenue for god to blessu.you seem to still be a baby in things like this.i know ther are pastors that take advantage of theirs members unnnecesarily but not winners chapel.god lives in living faith church and visits other places .it is evident in the blessing of itsmembers .dont be left out.my people perish 4 lack of knowledge.

WHAT do u mean by saying God only visits other places? I honestly don't really Av anything against the bishop but peeps like u that regards him more as ur God than ur fellow man.

@ poster
I hope the bishop also cursed them before this incidence or is it becos on of his churches was affected? What about PDP? Which is also the primary reason for all these malady for now? I hope he extended the curses to them?.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by icez: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Are you for real?
That guy that justified the killing of NYSC members.
God will judge him. lipsrsealed
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Depointer1: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2011
Why now when his church was touched? All the looted politicians have been using Winners and Redeem as a place of rescue, they re the highest thither. Its now they should tell all members to come out for Revolution.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Rhino5dm: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2011
Thesame old tired lines of regurgitated falsehood. Can you prove that?. . .he led the SNG and metted his word with actions by agreeing to contest side by side with Buhari while other "Men of God" are racing up in purchasing jets,flashy cars, designer shoes and watches.

Will Oyedapo ever "curse" Boko Haram if one of his business outlets is not affected?.

icez:

Are you for real?
That guy that justified the killing of NYSC members.
God will judge him. lipsrsealed
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2011
We have actually not been told what manner of curse this man of God had rained down on his enemies embarassed, when Jesus himself prayed for his enemies "father forgive them for they know not what they are doing!", that was at the point of death shocked. Now, is the man of God angry because they burnt down his church, or because his members were killed?
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by oderemo(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2011
Wot a bloody waste of breath, oba of benin did same a while ago,etc. The moment this our bishop realised he is just a mere mortal like us all he shld just shut up. What wiil his curse do , stop boko in his track, hell no. I reckon he should loan them a one of his jets for logistic operation.
Curse them in deed, who cares.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Akanbiedu(m): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2011
You see, our Bishop has to do something to reassure his tithe-paying followers.

If they don't get reassured, they might stop coming to church=loss of revenue. Geddit?
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by koolJ1(f): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2011
kingjoe:

god lives in living faith church and visits other places .it is evident in the blessing of itsmembers .dont be left out.my people perish 4 lack of knowledge.
doesn ur ignorance baffle even you? God indeed 'lives' in living faith.brainwashed chump

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by DrummaBoy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2011
Oyedepo made no apparent refrence to d incidence in damaturu
Those were my deduction from d way d curses came
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by otokx(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2011
Did OYEDEPO really curse Boko Haram?
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by DrummaBoy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2011
I have a poor browser but anyone can view today's service from the church's website
It was streamed live earlier
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by DrummaBoy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2011
I've no issues wit his wealth or work except that anyone who curses voilence in d land, must also curse corruption
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2011
Wasn't Boko already a cursed band of ragtag religious fanatics before ? undecided
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Pukkah: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2011
How come he's cursing them? Is prayer not working again?
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by muyoto: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2011
donspony:

Wasn't Boko already a cursed band of ragtag religious fanatics before ? undecided

[size=20pt]THANK YOU!!!!!![/size]  cheesy
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2011
To all of you running your mouths out of ignorance, well done o. Keep piling wahala for yourself. People don't know how much sheit they use their own mouth to gather for themselves in the future until they finally jam it, and it is the same man of God you will run to. So why not just save yourself the trouble and shut up when u don't understand what u are talking about?  undecided

A serious curse (with cause) has gone forth, yet you are busy senselessly badmouthing and lookin for every opportunity to attack. Are you feeling left-out and want your own portion of the curse too or what?   Because by hating on this, by proxy, you are a supporter of Boko Haram and the angel going to deliver the curse will not be able to differentiate you from them. If you do not want to partake of the very serious thing that is in the air right now, you'd best hush up.  undecided

As to the one saying God lives/visits etc, God is no respecter of persons and ESPECIALLY not a respecter of denominations. The only place God lives in on earth is in the heart of the Obedient. . . the true church. It just so happens that Living Faith is headed by one of such Obedients (they are many), and that filters down. The day he stops being, is the day God stops living there. But I declare that he will keep on being obedient to God in Jesus' name.

Peace
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dare2think: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2011
^^^^^

Man of God is now equal to God.

What has cursing them got to do with solving the national crisis?

How is he different from any other corrupt politician that takes advantage of people.

Why did he wait for his church (business centre) to be affected before he started cursing?

Let him go to maiduguri to curse them if they won't lynch his head.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by nelsonoba: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2011
@2buff:  U have just hit the nail on the head!!  too many people today, including some christians are the cause of their poverty and affliction simply because of the way they open their mouths to speak against what they think a man of God has not done right. Miriam the Prophetess and Moses' sister tried it against Moses the Man of God because she thought Moses did a wrong thing by not marrying an Israelite, but God did not spare her. she was struck with leprosy immediately, until the same Moses she spoke against pleaded with God on her behalf.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by classico(m): 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2011
new to this but curious!!!!!! worrisome how my fellow ccountrymen decide to follow fallacy.Oyedepo or whatever the title he gave himself is shivering because a nigeria with citizens in their right senses,deplete his revenue base.I live in a country where ppl are Godly in action and not by mere mouthsay.Nigeria wake-up and stop all these quick-action approach.Bishop,pastor,GO are all liars, preying on your weakness.WORD FOR THE WISE
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Revolva(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2011
Oyedeop is just wasting his time that curse wont work instead boosting their morale, and ego what is he trying to do curse a cursed Group, hahah Funny as hell grin grin

Oyedepo is also gulty , ok in Nigeria wahala, university wey memebers no fit afford

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by aginamuk: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2011
kingjoe:

If this post was not intended to be a joke, then the problem in Nigeria is much bigger than I thought.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Okijajuju1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2011
Finally!!

Boko Haram is hitting better targets!!

If they can hit that his guiness book of record holding cathedral!! I'll join them for real!!
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Rastamann: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2011

You can how ignorant you are. A pastor that wines and dines with financiers of Boko Haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's 73rd Birthday Pictures / The First Time He Took A Cigarette / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.