Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram (22034 Views)

Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses / Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Oyedepo Curses Robbers Who Raided Canaanland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Rastamann: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2011
Oyedepo is also gulty , ok in Nigeria wahala, university wey memebers no fit afford

He gives so many scholarship not only to indigent church members but to many indigent Nigerian kids but he does not make any noise about it. If you doubt this go and make your inquires.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Revolva(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2011
He gives so many scholarship not only to indigent church members but to many indigent Nigerian kids but he does not make any noise about it. If you doubt this go and make your inquires
RASTAMAN JAH I

Who gives a damm, i know about that.but hat man has a skeletin inhis cupboard some how, they both ontributed t the downfall of the educational stytem, not allowing the indigineuos school to exist and make private varsity, to exist, instead of him to contribute with government to help public schools, he wanna make money, also, Pastor with jets , na Jah I go judge all of dem
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Emmyk(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2011
Okija_juju:

Finally!!

Boko Haram is hitting better targets!!

If they can hit that his guiness book of record holding cathedral!! I'll join them for real!!

Watch your mouth, and stop spilling trash with that inter-lock you call teeth,
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Emmyk(m): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2011
2buff and Nelson, that's it! you're on point. . .let them face their judgements. Cheers.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2011
I havent contributed or replied to any post or thread for many months now, but at this point I am pushed to say something in connection with this topic. I dont really understand how some people whom I classify as irresponsible teenagers could come out on this forum and rain curses upon themselves and their families by condemning or judging a man of god. Bishop Oyedepo has cursed Boko Haram, so why not just shut the bleep up and keep out of this matter, rather than bringing curses on yourselves and families by judging an ordained man of god
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by otunba9ja: 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2011
Islamic republic of Northern Nigeria
Oodua republic
United Eastern states of Nigeria
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by kabba7(m): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2011
[color=#990000][/color].   My dear Bishop please I beg U with name of God true Jesus Christ you should commence a 40 days intensive fasting cursing this government because the government cause the BOKO HARAM palava through the massive going on in Nigeria from Borno state to Lagos, C/River to Sokoto with Abuja as its HQ so Bishop pray seriously that they either change HELL FIRE burn to ashes they are worse than OPC+MEND+BH+AL QUEDA all put together and multiply by 666 they are the problem. For the burnt churh I trust borno governor he will build another take heart, you just do the 40 days dry fast cursing the terrible criminals  LOOTING NAIJA
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2011
ROFL!!!My ribs hurt.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dare2think: 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2011
Ignorant folks!!

Where you there to witness his ordination?
Did you see God there?

All your silly scare tactics only applies to your myopic minds

Lack of exposure and mystic nonsense has blinded your thinking faculty.

Read about jim jones and the Pea.do.Phile "pastor" odulele to realise how these fakers are just robbing your minds of enlightenment.

Are we not all children of God? Wtf is "Man of God"

Ghandi impacted the world more than your fraudsters,  And his humility is widely known,  But you won't see that because he was not rich,  But hey, such is the African way.

Why did he wait for his church to be affected b4 he started cursing?

He is no God,  and not immune to criticism. He is nothing but mere man like anybody.

Or is he immune from death?
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dplordx(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2011
I heard him curse them. He was speaking in tongues: Boko-Die Die Die!
F00l. Wasnt he one of those who kept quiet while Naija Christendom sanctioned this oloshi to rule over us.
Dem never bomb u, na ur church and university be d next target in Jesus Name.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by edogu(m): 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2011
Boko haram cursed by Bishop Oyedepo? Are they not yet cursed by d hostile environment in our country nigeria notably high level poverty, lack of quality education, self centered and corrupt politician. High rate of unemployment 4 both d graduate and d almajiris. No amount of curse is greater than the above.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Drunk: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2011
Bunch of crazy rascals. How on earth would some animals here justify the killing of another man just for the sake of wanting to enforce your agenda? I don't care if Bishop David Oyedepo cursed Boko Haram or not or whether he is a part of the problem or not. But i care when some demented individuals or groups under the auspices of stupid religious beliefs called Boko Haram would think killing another man is justifiable and then some bunch of nonchalant goats would still support such cannibalistic behaviours
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by muhamm3d: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2011
@dare 2 think i dont knw u man but i love u die(no homo) ur really brilliant, dere is nothing worse than living in fallacy
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Leysco(m): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2011
everyone behind corruption and crisis in nigeria should repent cos jesus is coming soon to judge the world
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Drunk: 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2011
dplordx:

I heard him curse them. He was speaking in tongues: Boko-Die Die Die!
F00l. Wasnt he one of those who kept quiet while Naija Christendom sanctioned this oloshi to rule over us.
Dem never bomb u, na your church and university be d next target in Jesus Name.

And what would you gain personally when such places are being bombed? Have your dumb skull forgotten that innocent people would be involved in your blood thirst venture? Tell me, what spells the difference between you and Boko Haram? You wish another human dead? For What? You are just so disgusting and a complete waste of semen
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by logica(m): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2011
aginamuk:

If this post was not intended to be a joke, then the problem in Nigeria is much bigger than I thought.
ROTFL
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by classico(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2011
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram
« #36 on: Today at 09:18:54 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I havent contributed or replied to any post or thread for many months now, but at this point I am pushed to say something in connection with this topic. I dont really understand how some people whom I classify as irresponsible teenagers could come out on this forum and rain curses upon themselves and their families by condemning or judging a man of god. Bishop Oyedepo has cursed Boko Haram, so why not just shut the bleep up and keep out of this matter, rather than bringing curses on yourselves and families by judging an ordained man of god

checking ur response,i can figure out that u are one of the gullibles!!!!!! ordained my behind.Who ordained him, u?be real and face the reality at hand,u aint no different from this so called man.The Almighty sealed prophethood with the last prophet,in rasulullah.any other after is a counterfeit.He came with the ultimate message/s.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by moshoodn(m): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2011
Nigeria on the edge of a steep precipice. . .
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2011
Peeps how about Boko getting stronger atleast this Nigeria can split for once and we can all manage our resources, manage our own borders. Damn!! I wish Boko haram luck from my heart , they need to succeed in this operation and they need our backing atleast we can split for good in peace and not in pieces
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by onchefx: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2011
MAKE HIM GO SIT DOWN, NA BECAUSE DEM DON BOOB E CHURCH NA HIM,E COME DEY CURSE THEM,WHY E NO CURE DEM ALL THIS TIME WHERE THEM DEY BOMB OTHER CHURCHES AND LOCATIONS,INSTEAD WERE HIM GO LOOK FOR METHOD FOR REVENCH E DEY CURE PEOPLE WHERE KNOW SAY THEM DEY CURSED ALREADY.LOOK THIS GUYS ARE ALREADY CURSED AND THEM KNOW SELVE
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Aderupoko2: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2011
I dont seem to get it.Are you guys also supporting the dastardly act?Has any man of God in this whole Nigeria spoken against the Boko-Haram openly apart from Bishop Oyedepo?Could they also be afraid of Boko-Haram?Bishop Oyedepo has come out openly to condemn their act and we are here talking talking notoriously without moderation.Let every Man of God and Child of God stand up and curse this evil.Shior
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by 9icelag: 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2011
Pukkah:

How come he's cursing them? Is prayer not working again?
They said we need to pray and now some people are cursing or d tactics has change from prayer to curse i beg we need to know now  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by helpee(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2011
Now I know we are in deep shit. How can young reasonable people abadon boko haram that killed hundrends of innocent souls in one weekend and start condeming a man of God. Anybody that curse boko haram deserve our applause regardless of who the person is. I don't care wether oyedepo is a true man of God at least he started the best private university where young minds are groomed for future challenges. My prayer is that everybody supporting boko haram either directly or indirectly on this forum and else will have their families murdered in boko haram next attack In jesus name. Amen
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by helpee(m): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2011
Now I know we are in deep shit. How can young reasonable people abadon boko haram that killed hundrends of innocent souls in one weekend and start condeming a man of God. Anybody that curse boko haram deserve our applause regardless of who the person is. I don't care wether oyedepo is a true man of God at least he started the best private university where young minds are groomed for future challenges. My prayer is that everybody supporting boko haram either directly or indirectly on this forum and else will have their families murdered in boko haram next attack In jesus name. Amen
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by helpee(m): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2011
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2011
Aderupoko2:

I dont seem to get it.Are you guys also supporting the dastardly act?Has any man of God in this whole Nigeria spoken against the Boko-Haram openly apart from Bishop Oyedepo?Could they also be afraid of Boko-Haram?Bishop Oyedepo has come out openly to condemn their act and we are here talking talking notoriously without moderation.Let every Man of God and Child of God stand up and curse this evil.Shior

helpee:

Now I know we are in deep poo. How can young reasonable people abadon boko haram that killed hundrends of innocent souls in one weekend and start condeming a man of God. Anybody that curse boko haram deserve our applause regardless of who the person is. I don't care wether oyedepo is a true man of God at least he started the best private university where young minds are groomed for future challenges. My prayer is that everybody supporting boko haram either directly or indirectly on this forum and else will have their families murdered in boko haram next attack In jesus name. Amen

I weak o. They don't know what they are doing to themselves.
It is moments like these that make the difference between someone who lives a full life and someone who dies of unexplained cancerous diseases in the far future.

But no-one wants to listen when someone is telling them NOW in the current that they are messing up.
Instead of just shutting up, they run their lip unnecessarily. It's until they hit their wahala waiting patiently for them in the future which they brought on with their own mouth, that they start to ask "Why me?".
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by helpee(m): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2011
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2011
Lets all save energy antagonizing the pastors thats their problems, they failed to impress me. i love only jesus christ i dont care about all these 9ja pastors. My God was  humble to come in human form and left the pride to ride on a donkey damn these buy jets like buying okada. well God is the judge.

Perhaps we should seriously pray for Boko to break this once Great Nigeria
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by onchefx: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2011
see this man o!!!!!!!!!!! person dey 4 hell fire u dey dey tell am fire go burn am,why him no see vision say dem go bomb em church
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2011
Helpee would you sort your system out for once
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by nelsonoba: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2011
@ dare 2 think: From the tone of your stamements, it's obvious that you're angry, and your anger is not just against 'Men of God', but indirectly against God (knowingly or unknowingly). but you know what? your anger can in no way alter the truth. the truth remains that Jesus is the only friend you have ever heard of in your entire life that he allowed himself to suffer and die for the sins of others, including the people who killed him. as angry and bitter as u sound, Jesus still loves you and wishes to see you saved. Heaven and hell are real, and every human being must come to that realisation either now or when they die. How many of your friends can ever give their lives for you when you are innocent, how much more when you are guilty of an offence? which of the religious founders in history have u ever heard about that they loved their followers so much as to die for them? name one if u can? I hope you will someday come to understand why God is absolutely justified for allowing some people go to hell when they die, because they had a choice to believe in their salvation while they were alive, but they chose not to even when God has provided it. I will not argue with you any further, because i know 4 sure that u will believe in Jesus and heaven and hell, if not today, it will be the day you leave this earth to discover that u don't control eternity by your own rules, but by the rules of the one who created u and the air u breathe and eternity itself. I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Sunday Michael Accused Of Ritual. Ondo Cherubim & Seraphim Church Sealed / Cultural Mass In A Catholic Church In Abuja (Photos) / A Deeper Life Woman End Up In Hell For Using A Rubber Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.