Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram (22030 Views)

Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses / Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Oyedepo Curses Robbers Who Raided Canaanland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2011
@ebhohon, and after how many years before he fell, come on dont talk like a baby
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by rhymz(m): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2011
ebhohon:

The downfall of gadafi is as a result of curse placed on him. The end of boko haram has come watch it.
. . Seriously Dude, you need help!! It is high time government agencies snooped on the kind of preachings that go on in churches and mosques. Your Pastors are obviously fckin with your minds and heads, they ve literally created an imagery of their divinity in your feeble mind. I bet he also told you that Gaddafi died because he placed a curse on him, what a stoooopid assertion.
What you don't realize is that your Pastor is endangering the lives of both his members and other christians living in those far away hot spots where these bokoHaram boys are wrecking havoc. It is not acceptable for him to make inflamatory statements from the comfort of his pulpit in Ota that can spark further violence against christians that live in the north.
Instead of you, members telling him to exercise some restraint, you all are busy fuelling an already bad situation with him, talking about a pointless curse whose only effect will be further violence and bloodshed. May be you guys should hold more of such services in Maiduguri and brace up for what is to come, not leave others high and dry when the result of your curses begin to kill other christians in other places. Utter rubbish!!
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by ogaju007(m): 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2011
ebhohon:

The downfall of gadafi is as a result of curse placed on him. The end of boko haram has come watch it.

Meeeennn your stupidity is beyond me, shocked shocked shocked Who placed a curse on him? Your Father? Ghadaffi was trying to protect you fools from being exploited by the west. He wanted a single currency in africa which would be gold so that when the west tak natural resources (Oil) from you, they in turn give you natural resources (Gold) back. He wanted to put a stop to the ripple effect the dollar has on african economy. You dumb fck.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dekung(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2011
This is about the most retaaaaarded statement I have heard on this particular subject matter. So was it Oyedepo that cursed him or some other Jet flying church moguls? Let me lecture you a bit, Pastor Bimbo Odukoya died in a plane crash, and the whole christian community mourned but no one arrogated the cause of the crash to a curse. Am pretty sure if she was a fiery atheist campaigning against the church owning goons they would have said God ordained her death because she was raining blasphemy. Please try and embrace sound reasoning and stop believing in some phantom curse that is not worth more than the  noise it created when it was pronounced. GADAFI died when his time was up and not because of some silly curse!
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2011
@rhymz, ogaju007, dekung, thank you guyz man, you battered that ebhohon of a guy with his bigotry comment. I cant just stop laughing at his stupidity and the comments that followed it
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by jidewin(m): 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2011
dalebutt1:

Wow!! cant believe just how gullible grown up men and women Nigerians could be, In a country that poverty has become an household brand people would still not seize to give to people that would buy jets for all they care I know they will call it blessings of GOD. OMG!!!! How much dumb can people get. I am a christian and i have never in my life time practise another religion, but i refuse to sponsor a man like myself to buy a jet. what happens to flying first class isnt that enough? some of this givers cant even boast of a 3million naira car and they wouldnt stop giving for some guy to buy his family a jet. I refuse to allow a mere mortal take me for a fool. Please grow you lots fighting for MOG let GOD fight his fight
Not a bad presentation of opinion you gave here bro,at least to me,although you believe 'givers' in the household are in your words 'need to grow up'.
Let's start from here. Naturally no right thinking man would be giving to someone else when there is nothing to benefit. e.g material benefits. however since you said you are a christian and I hope a practising one too,have you ever read of "sowing"or " seeds"or "sacrificial giving" by bible characters of old.?Father Abraham is an epitome of such. A man who knew and understand the spiritual principle of 'giving'.(Pls if u don't believe in the law of harvest,then don't read further).I can state here categorically bible characters who knew how to exploit with giving.One even won war as a result of 'sacrificial giving'.
If your pastor (spiritual leader) practises what he or she preaches,what is wrong in you or anyone following same?paul wrote to timothy (now I don't want to preach)2Tim2:1-2.
But if your pastor only receives and does not give back,then you have a reason to question YOUR followership. Not all pastors would like to go air and announce how many millions of naira scholarship grants they gave,or how many orphans they sponsored or how massive the 'jet' gift they were given is.No serious minded minister would give so much credence and attention to temporary earthly benefits.Not becos they're not of virtue or good reprt,but they are temporary.However there is MYSTERY in giving and it takes only the determined to unlock it. try and see. when you decide to be a giver,"as inspired"do it as unto God.It could be as small as N50 that is consistent.even when men do not say 'thank you'. your harvest will come.The day you will be in need and ask HIM for help,bro,the help will come cos u have SOWN and YOU shall REAP.giving is sowing.its a mystery.
As per your statement on why "they"have not gone to iran,afganhistan,etc hehehehehe ol boy,ask those close to the missionary dept,I.e if your local assembly have one,there are house fellowships centers in those countries now,including saudi arabia.

NOW LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUJAH!!!
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2011
@ Jidewin, I am still a free giver and i would never give stupidly again, I used to give 100s of pounds tithe bro and thats a fact. Bro I hope you have an idea how much a jet cost? I want to see that person that gives out jet as a gift please maybe you should broaden my shallow thoughts. am unequivocal that Reinhard bonnken's Ministry is as big as any of the big ministries in Nigeria or even bigger than them all. yet this man never deemed it right to buy a jet and i never heard when he was gifted one either. you guyz need to wake up from your slack. damn!! jet, man of God, when jesus himself rode on a donkey. lol i feel sorry for you guyz, we all see Reinhard bonnken's charity works world wide google it you will see and God is really using this humble man. I heard Oyedepo said ones that I can do without the government of this Country (Nigeria) is that not pride ? maybe its about time he start coming open about his charity works too. dont be deluded
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dekung(m): 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2011
@Jidewin
Thank you very much for that short exortation on giving, it was really refreshing. But my guy don't you think most of the people in Nairaland belonged or belong to one church or another? And am pretty sure they have all been taught about the mumbo jumbo of sowing and reaping in sacrificial giving. You know what, be very thankful that financial problems have not touched down in your life then you would have been able to prove the authenticity of 'law'. I know people who give, and when I say give, i mean they give to anything that has to do with church and ministries work, but when issues touched down in their live, no help come from anywhere oooo. So don't try to sell that to anybody here, you may claim that its because you gave or are giving that is the reason for your continued prosperity but please I beg to differ. The richest men in the world don't give no tithes, offerings or any other church economic crap. Rather, they made their money through hard work and smart thinking and after they have made enough, they chose to give it all out again to a needy society like ours. If the pastors give those monies to the needy and pay school fees for indigent students, why can't I do it myself? I am smart enough to administer my money the way I choose. Jesus said give and it will be given unto you but he did not say I should give to the church. read Deut 14:22-28, 26:12 then you will see what am talking about,  Let me stop here
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dare2think: 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2011
Dekung,

Pls post more in the religious section,

We have a lot in common.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by deelobe: 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2011
Rhino, You actually spoke like the animal your name represents. You do not have the right nor the power to determine who is a man of God. If you don't have anything to contribute it will be more honorable to keep quiet.

The words Bishop Oyedepo spoke will come to pass. It is Muslims and Christians alike that are being killed by these animals who says they are fighting against Westernisation but use everything western What a contradiction!
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by ogaju007(m): 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2011
@Jedwin . Do you work? do you get paid? so what multilier miracle are you looking for again. God is not a money doubler and when he talks about giving, he doesnt just mean money. Ok tell me why does he get salary when the ushers and the choresters don't? sowing of seed means helping your neighbour and not putting money in some funny basket. You guys dont understand the principle of sowing thats why you're backward. The west understand the principle thats why even in this reccession they still donate loads to africa all because YOU DONT THINK!!! DUH!!
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Akiika: 12:14am On Nov 09, 2011
Hmmmmn!
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by dalebutt1: 12:15am On Nov 09, 2011
am seriously staggered at the number of grown up Nigerians strictly adhering to the codes and conducts of these MOGs, these people have fastly turn to a first class money grabbing machines,if the amount energy spent on preaching about tithe and giving were spent on converting new believers the wider xtian community would have seen a sizeable growth, instead they buy jets and build houses and inside their camps they build houses for governors and presidents. I can go on it barely would change a thing. I am hacked off of this pastors malarkey hacked off i tell you
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Akiika: 12:23am On Nov 09, 2011
Pastors collecting money from poor people to buy private jet and fleet of cars when the poor cannot afford bicycle, i don't get it!
Pastors collecting money from poor people to build the university poor people's children cannot afford, i don't get it!!
Isn't these financial terrorism?

He should remember to curse Uduaghan too.
See them, AGIP (Any Govt. In Power) pastors.

Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by sheyguy: 1:51am On Nov 09, 2011
Here is the Breakdown!!!
most of u guys turn every thing into hate argument/e-fighting,[size=14pt]oyedepo cursed when they struck a church he can vouch for, i dont expect him to act when they strike churches he does not know of, we have Churches of satan,mammon and probably fake churches of christ. Now i expect the founders and vision-er of such churches to act instead of some funny characters on NL assuming Oyedepo is the police force of christianity and anything church.[/size]
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 09, 2011
What the boko haram did/are doing is condemnable, what oyedepo did also is condemnable. Before the crucifixion of jesus christ he prayed for his enemies, infact He (i.e jesus)told his followers to pray for those who persecute them he did not instruct them to curse. Oyedepo need not to have cursed boko haram he ought to pray for them, for the renewal of their heart & the salvation of their souls. God does not answer curses he answers prayers.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by sley4life(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2011
bushyt
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Revolva(m): 7:12am On Nov 11, 2011
@ebohon
Insert Quote

You are confused, you think its by going to church every day that one can get knowledge, se what you spill here totally balderdash, saying Ghadaffi was cursed, Think, twice if you see what Ghadaffi wanted to do for Africa, you will be shocked, and hate the west.for attacking him, despite he was stubborn to the west, they hated on him, he gave them fire for fire, strong hand which is the best, well Truth has died, now, Libyan will suffer now and enjoy freedom,

Nigeria is a confuse country, i dont like oyedepo for one day, in his university student kneel down if the come late, who gives a fuk if they have the bst facilities,

I have see the best of both brains big ups @dare2think @Dekung @ogaju007
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by ak4God(m): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2011
The current Deputy Senate Leader:Senator Ali Ndume has been named as a key link and sponsor of the Boko Haram Islamic militants.He has also confirmed he has a relationship with Boko Haram, but he was afraid to come forward.
Whats your take on this?
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by UyiIredia(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2011
okay
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Image123(m): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2011
Remember

"With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be." (James 3:9-10).
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by bashydemy(m): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2011
Awwww sorry Oyedepo one of your business outlet have been attack,  but why dint you say anything when the UN building was attacked selfish man of dog God
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by ogoamaka99(m): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2011
What many don't realize is that they are attracting greater curses upon themselves. Better watch your mouth. All the people saying one thing or the other, you don't know the resultant effect of their action. Soon you will pay for your action whether be good or bad.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Image123(m): 12:38am On Nov 25, 2011
Image123:

Remember

"With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be." (James 3:9-10).
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 25, 2011
^^Dude . . . Jesus cursed a tree for not yielding fruit when he was hungry. undecided
What's your beef?

I believe people who have murdered and raped people and are unrepentant about it, deserve serious curse.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 25, 2011
^^^
I heard the Boko Haram are now all mad due to the curse!
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Image123(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2011
2buff:

^^Dude . . . Jesus cursed a tree for not yielding fruit when he was hungry. undecided
What's your beef?

I believe people who have murdered and violated people and are unrepentant about it, deserve serious curse.
Oh, do you think there were no murderers and violators and sinners in Israel when Jesus walked the earth? Did He place 'deserved curses' on them? How do you find it easy to compare a man, nay, thousands of men, to one fig tree used as a sign?
1Peter 3v9 Not rendering EVIL FOR EVIL, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; KNOWING THAT YE ARE THEREUNTO CALLED, that ye should inherit a blessing.
NT commands no be jekojeko. I keep telling folks that the NT is harder than the OT, not less, but He gives grace if we come for it, that is.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2011
^^ Jesus was in the NT undecided

Sort out your facts please.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2011
^^ Jesus was in the NT  undecided
Sort out your facts please. You're all over the place right now.

As to you having some sort of issue with this, how will the curse differentiate between you and Boko Haram and it's supporters?
You're just been moved to have issues with something that really shouldn't concern you.

Subtract yourself from the equation for the sake of your own peace.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Image123(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2011
2buff:

^^ Jesus was in the NT  undecided
Sort out your facts please. You're all over the place right now.

As to you having some sort of issue with this, how will the curse differentiate between you and Boko Haram and it's supporters?
You're just been moved to have issues with something that really shouldn't concern you.

Subtract yourself from the equation for the sake of your own peace.
I didn't state that Jesus was a part of the NT or OT, sort out your facts. The rest of the post is bemusing. Are you a member of LivingFaith? that's the only way that post above might make some sort of meaning.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by Gentleboby: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2011
NO COMMENT UNTIL I SEE THE CLIP OF THAT ACT.
Re: Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram by max123as: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2012
pastors of now a days.............. God have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols / APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2019, Says Guru Maharaj Ji / Cultural Mass In A Catholic Church In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.