Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Cure For Halitosis (bad Breath/mouth Odour) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Halitosis (bad Breath/mouth Odour) (9891 Views)

Top Remedies To Get Rid Of Bad Breath ( Mouth Odour ) / Combating Halitosis / Medication For Halitosis (Bad Breath) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Halitosis (bad Breath/mouth Odour) by ojubi(m): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2011
Halitosis is a medical term use in describing bad breath or unpleasant mouth odour. It can also be defined as foul-smelling breath. One problem with halitosis is that even your best friend won't tell you. They just walk back a little when you are talking. HOW DO I SAVE MY SELVE FROM THIS EMBARRASSMENT? (CURE) (1) TOOTH BRUSHING: Brush your teeth first thing in the morning and last thing at nigth. NOTE. The most important time of the day to brush your teeth is after having your last meal of the day, just before going tobed.
Re: Cure For Halitosis (bad Breath/mouth Odour) by ojubi(m): 11:34am On Nov 06, 2011
(2) CLEANING OF THE TONGUE. Cleaning of the tongue several times in a day is one of the most effective halitosis treatments. Why your regular tooth brush can do this job well. A spoon toothbrush or even a drugstore tongue scraper can be used. (3) MOUTH WASH; Gargling with mouth wash morning and evening or possibly after each meal is another miraculous treatment for halitosis. I readily recomend A.M.,P.M. Mouth wash wash for people becouse it is cheap and effective. It can be gotten from a super market.
Re: Cure For Halitosis (bad Breath/mouth Odour) by ojubi(m): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2011
(4) Always keep the mouth moist by drinking and chewing suger free gum or hard candy to stimulate saliva production. (5) VITAMIN C TREATMENT: Vitamin c deficiency is the cause of some halitosis. Take vitamin c supplements and eat a lot of fruits.
Re: Cure For Halitosis (bad Breath/mouth Odour) by dodochi42: 3:49am On Dec 13, 2011
Honestly, your dentist may not be able to help. Your odour may be a side effect of some antibiotics you used in the past while curing another illness.

Now I just got cured of mouth odour that lasted for 14 years, I live in the US, and i have used all the available toothbrushes and mouthwashes here in America. Also my dentist (an american - Dr. Manning)could not figure out a solution. I found the solution from the paper one Doctor wrote.

See link
www.nextdaysite.net/radiant7/What_Acidophilus_Does.pdf

You need.
1. Raw Yoghurt - one cup everyday (the sour one. It will restore the Acidophilus bacteria into your intestine)
2. Acidophilus tablets - 1 per day.

The mouth odour is coming from the intestine and not from the mouth. I also attached a PDF file to this post. Enjoy !

Re: Cure For Halitosis (bad Breath/mouth Odour) by highland(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2011
Don't go too Far

Use Our Health products and come back to share your experience here with others.

1. Ganoderma cxaps

2. Cordyceps caps

3. Intestines cleansing tea

The cause of this problem is due to tongue or intestinal infection.

See my profile for contact
Re: Cure For Halitosis (bad Breath/mouth Odour) by sholastewart(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2012
Help! Solutions to Bad breath that are cause by Sinus.
Re: Cure For Halitosis (bad Breath/mouth Odour) by brianwekes(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2012
Chronic bad breath is common problems of all the peoples from across the world. If you want to reduce it, so you just use some breath treatment kits or teeth cleaning products which are recommended by dentists. You can also chew gums and use mouth freshener products that can helps to keep fresh your breath and mouth.
Re: Cure For Halitosis (bad Breath/mouth Odour) by fetimi1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
It's true.

Re: Cure For Halitosis (bad Breath/mouth Odour) by fetimi1(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
fetimi1: [color=#006600][/color]
It's true.

(1) (Reply)

8 Best Slimming Tea, Coffee And Supplements In Nigeria / Save This Baby Please! (Very Urgent) / Anambra Records First Case Of Monkeypox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.