Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Stock Market Update - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Update (1188 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / The Real Problem: Nigerian Stock Market / Stock Market: Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stock Market Update by debostar(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2007
Hi Guys,
What are the good stocks to buy now in the nigeria stock market?
Re: Stock Market Update by husu(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2007
i think u should try insurance sector,try lasaco insurance.sterling bank and eco bank.
Re: Stock Market Update by alliednetw(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2007
There are many considerations b4 picking the stock to invest in.
Are you investing short term,medium or longterm?
Are you investing with borrowed fund or your money?
Is the fund tenured ie time bound?
etc

I advise you to get a good and reliable stockbroker and the service you will get
will be more useful.
I can recommend for the while that you consider these stocks:Gtbank,Intercontinentalbank,access,UnionBank,Lasaco,Nem,crusader,Wapic,
C&Ileasing,NBC,Betaglass,NBplc.
But like i said earlier, it all depends on your investment goal.
I work with a Stockbrocking firm in Lagos and we will help you build a good and
profitable portfolio.Contact me for free advice on what to buy whenever.
DE-CANON INVESTMENT LTD
WESLEY HOUSE(4TH FLOOR)
21/22 MARINA,LAGOS
alliednetw@yahoo.com
0806 06 88 221(Jude)
Re: Stock Market Update by bonjee: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2007
hello house
before i can sell my share certificates, do i need to send it to cscs through a broker
plus how long will this take
Re: Stock Market Update by stockbull(m): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2013
dont just buy stocks any how and come back later that the nigeria stock market is not real. if any one ask you to buy a particular stock, ask the person why and what would be your reward in terms of profits. is it profit , dividend, bonus, rights issue and ask the time these or one of these can be achieved.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Read : 25000 Loan Needed, Repayable In 3 Weeks Max. / Swimming Pool/fish Pond / What Do You Guys Think About This $700 Minimum Payout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.