Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? (11264 Views)

4 Things That Made Your Future / Did You Eventually Fulfill Your Future Ambition? / Staying Focused On Your Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by tinu97(f): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2007
have you ever sit down to think and look at the future(i mean your own future) and think of what you want to become in the nearest future. I want to hear Nairalanders vision on what to become in the next five years.

as for me I want to be a sole proprietor of one  the biggest and the largest nNigerianaAfricancompany.
what about you,

[i][/i]WHAT YOU DREAM IS WHAT YOU EVENTUALLY BECOME IN LIFE
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Tismi: 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2007
As for me, my dreams in the next 5years is to have gotten my doctorate degree,be in a management position or a BRANCH MANAGER in my bank,own a successful thriving private school and finally be married to my cute bobo and have my triplet,2 cute baby boys and an angelic baby girl.

1 Like

Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by ayeesha: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2007
my dream is to be my own boss and be successful in my business!
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by tinu97(f): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2007
Tismi:

As for me, my dreams in the next 5years is to have gotten my doctorate degree,be in a management position or a BRANCH MANAGER in my bank,own a successful thriving private school and finally be married to my cute bobo and have my triplet,2 cute baby boys and an angelic baby girl.

that is my gal. I love that
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Chidoski(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2007
To float one of the largest oil servicing company in Nigeria.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2007
My Passion and Aspiration are in here: www.gkcfoundation..com
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by tinu97(f): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2007
OlowoTee:

My Passion and Aspiration are in here: www.gkcfoundation..com
the Lord God Himself will help you in Jesus name to accomplish that which your hand has started, in Jesus name.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2007
Oops! I feel real blessed by those words of prayers!

Tanx alot! I pray God to grant you that which your heart desire also. cheesy

See You At the Top cheesy
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by tinu97(f): 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2007
OlowoTee:

Oops! I feel real blessed by those words of prayers!

Tanx alot! I pray God to grant you that which your heart desire also. cheesy

See You At the Top cheesy

I say a big AMEN to this prayer by God grace we will all meet at the TOPMOST TOP
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2007
You're such a darling, girl! go in this thy might and achieve your dreams.

Love you kiss
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by waledudu(m): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2007
I SEE MY SELF AS D NEXT PRESIDENT THAT WILL TRANSFORM OUR GREAT NIGERIA.

COS' EDUMARE DON BLESS,
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2007
Amen for you!

Just work hard towards it and believe in your dream cheesy grin
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by afrodixie: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2007
Be a "funky grandma" just like ma mom!---In about 10- 20 years from now! Can't wait to see ma grandkids!!!! Grandma at 40- 50 is standard in my family!  Love it! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool  Gosh can't wait for them kids to leave ma house! cry

Oh! And early retirement at 50 too!  So I can travel to places I have dreamed of all this time! cool  Life is goooooooooooooooooood!!!! kiss Plan well!!! kiss
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by smile4kenn(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2007
my dream is that my two books am writing should be a best seller, am writing a novel: Dirty undercover and "strengt of a woman"
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by dremoney(m): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2007
wetin concern u with my dream?
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by adeboo(f): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2007
My deram is actaully to reach higer heights with God - to be acting on my destiny to run a society to look after troubled children.

Also to have a lovely man by my side and have more babies.

God willing.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by WebMonk(m): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2007
<removed>
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2007
smiley
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2007
My dream is to marry 4 wives! grin
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by toshmann(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2007
my own na to marry just one good girl wey go love me. . . . . .and as many girlfriends as possible
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by funsosweet(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2007
As for me,I have been realizing part of my own dream.I currently work for a multi-national company and I have 10 employees in my own personal business which is worth 5m and I am looking forward to having a turnover of 20m by the end of first quater next year,by the grace of God. I actually started from nowhere but God has been faithful.I am just 28 and unmarried and I hope to get married by 2010.I currently hold a Diploma from Unilag and will get in for Bsc. programme next year.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by debosky(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2007
toshmann:

my own na to marry just one good girl wey go love me. . . . . .and as many girlfriends as possible

quoted so you cannot change it, my sister must see this.

Mukina where are you? Come and see your shameless husband here oh! grin grin

@ topic

To make a concrete impact on the lives of those around me - by sharing my experiences, talents and endowments. Spending my life with the woman I love and serving God
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by toshmann(m): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2007
deboski
wetin now? abeg o angry

muky,
it wasn't me. someone hacked into my system and wrote that.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by niceuzor: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2007
Interesting? smiley

One DAY - Nairaland to be like MySpace INC. Seun will be On Air,all nairaland member will come together as One.

i guess that's Seun Dream,that why the Topic is Move to The main Board.

Guy's Let's Support this Dream? cool
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by swiftycool(m): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2007
That i will somehow initiate the provision of standard and affordable Housing for every Nigerian Graduate.
like in some countries
That every Nigerian will have enough and shun curruption
That everyone that steals our taxpayers money will never go unpunished by GOD AMEN!
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by osisi5: 2:11am On Sep 26, 2007
My dream is to be a multi Millionaire in dollars.
I have already seen it in my minds eye and I'm waiting for it to happen  (working towards that)

I want to own a vacation home in England
I want to travel the world
I want to be very financially secure
I want everyone in my hometown to have access to good drinking water
I want to support the gospel
I want to give scholarships to the disadvantaged youths
I want to walk into Mercedes Benz dealership  and buy one and pay cash for it
I want to buy my church a van

I want to be able to retire to Nigeria and volunteer my time and talent to those who need my services the most.
I want the love between my husband and I to grow from strength to stength and impact people around me.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by afrodixie: 6:34am On Sep 26, 2007
+osisi:

My dream is to be a multi Millionaire in dollars.
I have already seen it in my minds eye and I'm waiting for it to happen (working towards that)

I want to own a vacation home in England
I want to travel the world
I want to be very financially secure
I want everyone in my hometown to have access to good drinking water
I want to support the gospel
I want to give scholarships to the disadvantaged youths
I want to walk into Mercedes Benz dealership and buy one and pay cash for it
I want to buy my church a van

I want to be able to retire to Nigeria and volunteer my time and talent to those who need my services the most.
I want the love between my husband and I to grow from strength to stength and impact people around me.

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!! kiss
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by joycexz(f): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2007
My Dream is to be my own boss, to own large departmental stores around the country that will become a household name and to be able to combine my family and work without stress.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by Tmoni(m): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2007
@+osisi,
buy yourself a merc and buy your church a van, grin grin

my dream is to become a highly wanted consultant on public and private sector partnerships especialy in the provision of infrasturcture assets through the Private Financial Initiative.

secondly, to own a very active hedge fund, be on my own by 30 and get married to a nice ambitious lady although we have not yet found her.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by BASETSANA(f): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2007
My dream is to succeed in my studies and be a successful doctor and
have my own surgery.
l would also like to improve in my spiritual life and draw closer to God
Lastly l would like to get married and have my own children and be the best mother in the world
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by tinu97(f): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2007
we have all said well, we should not stop at having a dream, we should also look for how to make our dreams a reality.

I dream without steps in the direction that can make it to be actualised is a good as not having dream at all.

Pursue your dreams, all the successful people we see today never rest until they get to where they are today, even at that they are still pursuing there dreams.
Re: What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? by bennnie(m): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2007
MY DREAMS -:
I WANT TO FLOAT A DYNAMIC RADIO STATION IN NIGERIA
I WANT TO ALSO SET UP A FOUNDATION TO HELP THE LESS PRIVILEDGED
I WANT TO PUBLISH MY NOVELS"EBONYI CORPER" AND "FROM AUCHI WITH LOVE"
I WANT TO BE THE NEXT NIGERIAN TO WIN THE NOBEL PRIZE FOR LITERATURE
I WANT TO TRAVEL ROUND NIGERIA AND THE WORLD
I WANT TO ACHIEVE ALL THIS BEFORE I TURN 45 ,SO HELP ME GOD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Tricks For Getting Things Done Faster Without Sacrificing Quality / Help Someone Make The Right Choice / Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.