Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

becommrich aka musiwa : can this be possible? { see picture ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / becommrich aka musiwa : can this be possible? { see picture ) (895 Views)

Revolution: See Picture Why By Musiwa / . / Alxmyr: Akeredolu cant Win Ondo State,they may Burn down Houses By Musiwa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

becommrich aka musiwa : can this be possible? { see picture ) by nwaigbomg(m): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2011
nigeria after 2015

Re: becommrich aka musiwa : can this be possible? { see picture ) by BootyOnMe: 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2011
You this Igbo woman don come again?
Im smell nor dey hide atol atol! grin
You better believe it.
You are not dreaming. kiss

You want to divide Nigeria?
Enjoy your sardine can.
You still big pass Vietnam. . . if you stop worshipping money, you can be greater than China. tongue

Abeg, go find Becomerisshy make im hellep you.
Your map nor fine atol atol.
Arrrrrrrrrrantus nonsensicus!
Re: becommrich aka musiwa : can this be possible? { see picture ) by Sunofgod(m): 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2011
make sure becomrich doesn't catch you!!
Re: becommrich aka musiwa : can this be possible? { see picture ) by ektbear: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2011
Upload a high quality version of that to tinypic.com and provide a link. Cannot make out anything on that one. .
Re: becommrich aka musiwa : can this be possible? { see picture ) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2011
biafra looks like smaller Nigeria map, damm!
Re: becommrich aka musiwa : can this be possible? { see picture ) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2011
assuming this could be true undecided if only biafra can have access to the sea with oil in abia, imo,anambra , with coal in Enugu and with food in ebonyi !! then we would live like saudi's even better than them cos we got freedom too ! oh God i wish dream comes true, smiley
Re: becommrich aka musiwa : can this be possible? { see picture ) by dayokanu(m): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2011
Can you leave Cross River and Akwa ibom with their Niger Delta Brothers?
Re: becommrich aka musiwa : can this be possible? { see picture ) by BootyOnMe: 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2011
Toaskarity:

biafra looks like smaller Nigeria map, damm!

My belle o!
Na curse?
Back to su-kwia one! grin

Like the second coming. . .same people, same result=death for nothing! cry
Re: becommrich aka musiwa : can this be possible? { see picture ) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2011
dayokanu:

Can you leave Cross River and Akwa ibom with their Niger Delta Brothers?

^^ are you from those state  

if not,wait now! focus on your side first and let people from there talk for themselves!!
Re: becommrich aka musiwa : can this be possible? { see picture ) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2011
BootyOnMe:

My belle o!
Na curse?
Back to su-kwia one! grin

God forbid! instead we (igbos) will  find a way to carve it so it wont look like Naija atall even Becomrich can do that for for us freely!

we cant look like that! mbanu! tufiakwa! the map is annoying  embarassed
Re: becommrich aka musiwa : can this be possible? { see picture ) by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 08, 2011
So what?
Re: becommrich aka musiwa : can this be possible? { see picture ) by BootyOnMe: 12:20am On Nov 08, 2011
I pity the middle belt folks who would have to continuously contend with the Bokos on a daily basis.

Don't mind those 'pansies'!
If it is to drink from morning till night while e-jaculating all over anything with a hole that moves. . .even the shadows, the are Yampions!
I pity women who marry from those areas of Nigeria.
The ultimate Nigerian cowards!
Kai!

What ever happened to 'beat me once, shame on you. . . . beat me 50 times shame on me'? grin
Re: becommrich aka musiwa : can this be possible? { see picture ) by musiwa43: 1:41am On Nov 08, 2011
No, it is not possible.   If you go to kwara state or kogi state. Yorubas,  ,   

there is no  way, there can be Niger delta in Nigeria ,  You see river state , have majority Igbo people from satellite pictures.   while the coast of delta state have ilaje  yorubas,   the north of delta have olukumi Yorubas,  ,

This is possible see map. but have to be with the agreement of other nigerian.

You try to share the wealth.

between 1,000,000 to 500,000  people from delta state are married to Yorubas.  less than 10,000 people of delta state  are married to Igbo and ijaw people. not even 2000 are married to ijaw people.   That should tell you a story.
Re: becommrich aka musiwa : can this be possible? { see picture ) by Beaf: 2:04am On Nov 08, 2011
musiwa,,.:

No, it is not possible. If you go to kwara state or kogi state. Yorubas, ,

there is no way, there can be Niger delta in Nigeria , You see river state , have majority Igbo people from satellite pictures. while the coast of delta state have ilaje yorubas, the north of delta have olukumi Yorubas, ,

This is possible see map. but have to be with the agreement of other nigerian.

You try to share the wealth.

between 1,000,000 to 500,000 people from delta state are married to Yorubas. less than 10,000 people of delta state are married to Igbo and ijaw people. not even 2000 are married to ijaw people. That should tell you a story.

If you don't have the map, why bother? Nonsense!
Didn't you see the map the OP posted? Is there any oil well in it? angry angry angry angry angry

Anyway, I have emailed you one dirty slap. It will clear your eyes, then you will post the map of Benin Republic.
Re: becommrich aka musiwa : can this be possible? { see picture ) by ak47mann(m): 2:13am On Nov 08, 2011
grin grin funny

(1) (Reply)

News - Canada Condemns Senate’s Ban On Gay Marriage / Breaking: Explosions At Zone1 Police Hqs, Kano / Infrastructure: The Springboard Of Investment By Gov. Ta Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.