Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos - Music Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos (7807 Views)

Good News, Kennis Music Have Finaly Aggreed To Help Our Local Artist Free Of Cha / Good News Kennis Music Finally Consider Helping New Artist Are U Intrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by kaydee(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2006
Remember Mike Aremu's video "Oluwa ku ise" That's def a gud one from Kennis.They think I.D is a prof of everything.I learnt he's the one behind their videos. Too much wack videos.
Check out Gino's video "No be God", Check out Infinity "Olorioko".Those are hot videos!
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by ladex142(m): 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2006
May be it depends on the video budget an artist is willing to spend on a video.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by dominique(f): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2006
Kenny and d1 are reppin the ijebus, they are too stingy to produce state of the art videos. Can you imagine them launching 4 albums in one day! Those guys suck on tv. I wonder why sound sultan went there, he need to get his ass out of that joke of a record label.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by 9ja4eva: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2007
Real talk.We got other labels now i think.They really should learn from P-square n orl.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by lilthanny(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2007
YOU ARE 100% CURRECT.KENNIS MUSIC ARE STUPID AND I JUST HOPE A BETTER LABEL IS COMIN REAL SOON TO OVER THROW THEM IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS.FOR INSTANCE,CHECK P-SQUARE'S VIDEOS.THEY'RE THE BOMB.REAL CUTE VIDEOS THAT WILL MAKE U WANT 2 WATCH THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
OK CHECK OUT 2FACE'S GRACE 2 GRACE ALBUM VIDEOS.THEY UNDER EXPECTATION.NO QUALIFIED 4 ANY VIDEO AWARDS.THEY CAN'T EVEN SHOT A VIDEOS 4 HIS HIT TRACK"FOR INSTANCE"RATHER THEY USE CATOON ANIMATION
THEY NEED TO CHANGE THEIR WAYS IF THEY REALLY WANT 2 REMAIN "THE KING OF AFRICAN LABELS" AS THEY CLAIM 2 BE
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by slimnike(m): 2:44am On Mar 09, 2007
The only thing Kennis music knows is to make noice with 2 face.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by FactorChic(f): 2:50am On Mar 09, 2007
I dont even care. Kennis Music suck! angry
Those guys that do that stupid tv show, dont they realise they are getting old?
They need young people to spice up the show not some lame same old people everyday angry
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by slimnike(m): 2:59am On Mar 09, 2007
Don't mind them. Maybe they need someone to remind them of thier age.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by 9ja4eva: 6:13am On Mar 09, 2007
lil_thanny:

YOU ARE 100% CURRECT.KENNIS MUSIC ARE STUPID AND I JUST HOPE A BETTER LABEL IS COMIN REAL SOON TO OVER THROW THEM IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS.FOR INSTANCE,CHECK P-SQUARE'S VIDEOS.THEY'RE THE BOMB.REAL CUTE VIDEOS THAT WILL MAKE U WANT 2 WATCH THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
OK CHECK OUT 2FACE'S GRACE 2 GRACE ALBUM VIDEOS.THEY UNDER EXPECTATION.NO QUALIFIED 4 ANY VIDEO AWARDS.THEY CAN'T EVEN SHOT A VIDEOS 4 HIS HIT TRACK"FOR INSTANCE"RATHER THEY USE CATOON ANIMATION
THEY NEED TO CHANGE THEIR WAYS IF THEY REALLY WANT 2 REMAIN "THE KING OF AFRICAN LABELS" AS THEY CLAIM 2 BE

Yeah and they rip 2face off too.They are so proud dt i dnt really see them improving.Some of their musicians don leave dem sef.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by slimnike(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2007
I guess tu face has left them too?
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by 9ja4eva: 4:51am On Mar 14, 2007
Oh really?I heard he has his own label now but i dnt know if he has left them.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by trendy(f): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2007
Kennis is a write off as far as i am concern
all they do is hype not quality
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by 9ja4eva: 8:15am On Mar 16, 2007
Yeah and they are a proud bunch of people too.I hope other labels come up strong like Storm Records
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by trendy(f): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2007
Other labels are already up! what is left is for people to see through the fake ass Keke
there is Stormz, Next level, colllosan (soul e label), a lot, with better music and better artiste
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by 9ja4eva: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2007
Oh dts good den.I really hope people see for demselves too.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by slimnike(m): 1:35am On Mar 22, 2007
Have you guys seen Tu face's video of For Instance? You will laff. He wanted to mimic Wierd MC's Ijoya. But he did rubbish. Go and see for your selfs.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by 9ja4eva: 7:43am On Mar 22, 2007
I have oh.I dont know why people wouldnt learn.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by slimghost(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2007
that video is a career suicide, kai !!. Kennis suck and suck. Marvelous Benji and Naija ninja should pls leave them.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by 9ja4eva: 3:17am On Mar 23, 2007
Dey r good @ reaping guys off.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by sisimose(f): 4:02am On Apr 23, 2007
9ja4eva:

Dey r good @ reaping guys off.

lol

give them some credit now lol

but yeah they do sacrifce quality for money lol see how they squeezed out all the creative juices from Tuface, the boy has been over exposed , i think his career is over sha.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by busygirl(f): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2007
I must say that the only video that kennis music shot well was 2face's Nfana Ibaga, AND as for 2face, he's videos are always dry and wack , all  thanks to the world famous-----and------. The grass to grace videos are sooooo terrible especially No shaking. I don't get it, is it that the want to spend less and make more profit? What's it all about? I think good videos will sell more. . . .
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by 9ja4eva: 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2007
sisimose:

lol

give them some credit now lol

but yeah they do sacrifce quality for money lol see how they squeezed out all the creative juices from Tuface, the boy has been over exposed , i think his career is over sha.

lol.Well who knows.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by Pointblank: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2007
I do not agree completely when u say Kennis can't shoot good videos, they make videos that their artiste is down with. They make videos that satisfies the individual taste of the artiste, you get what you WANT

Cos i can still remember vividly that years ago when SLAM was still with KENNIS he never had any wack videos; (i loved that of IBU CHINEKE & PAGING ME) all his videos where tha bomb, those from Tony Tetuila and Eedris were ok. Eddy Remedy's Videos where cool too(Remember ARRIVAL OF EDDY?), and of recent don't you see those tight vids from Baba Dee, aint they from Kennis?

Accepted, Kennis has a high tendency 4 wack videos, but you only see this on ur TV sets  if the artiste has got wack taste too, that is if he consents, you dare not shoot a wack video 4 Baba Dee cos he's got high taste and standard.

So whenever you see those numerous poor videos from Kennis, please learn not blame them, blame the artiste who didnt see anything wrong with it
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by 9ja4eva: 12:50am On Apr 25, 2007
Recording companies are to direct and shoot videos.D artiste gat nothing to do with it.Its sad though.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by sisimose(f): 1:08am On Apr 25, 2007
to a point you right, but there comes a point too when some artiste can also contribute what the would like to see as finished product in their videos. But you have to have sold millions before you fit command that kain thing, you get me? wink
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by 9ja4eva: 1:09am On Apr 25, 2007
I get oh.Why Tubaba no dey command dt one na?Its jst unfortunate though.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by sisimose(f): 1:18am On Apr 25, 2007
absolutely!
he has reached the point where he should have a major say in the finished goods, and if he is then i got to question the boy's creative juices oh! He has enough years and exposure under his belt now, so i dont expect to be seeing shody work like ''the videos for instance''
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by 9ja4eva: 1:20am On Apr 25, 2007
LOL

Hrd hes left dem anyway.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by sisimose(f): 1:24am On Apr 25, 2007
really?
well, wish him the best sha.

i really like that boy Faze, do you? he has some creativity, he just needs the right ppl and he will be really good in a few years
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by 9ja4eva: 1:28am On Apr 25, 2007
Ha hes my person anytime.I like him too and someone said on dis thread dt Konvict signed him.Hopefully we will see more of him.Hes a star bt no one to expose him yet.

Wish him well too
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by slimnike(m): 2:47am On Jun 02, 2007
Big bros them,
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by dejahvu(m): 3:48am On Jun 02, 2007
kennis is whack and greedy, they jst out for the business n not to contribute to the improvement of the industry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Mayorkun – The Mayor Of Lagos (TMOL) Zip File / Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. / 24 Hour Recording Studio Opens In Lekki-ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.