Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting (11896 Views)

My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag / Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by dozies: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2010
yet another experience,

I'm a middle-aged woman who's always been considered attractive & sexy, and I have a very romantic nature, but I've never married. Why? A former partner told me when I was about 30 that I'd probably never marry because I "knew too much about men". I think he was right!

Men & women are quite different in some ways, so ladies - please don't assume that, just because a man wants to marry you, his brain is wired the same way as yours when it comes to love, relationships & commitment. Especially these days when things are very open & liberal, and we have websites such as this where we can learn from the experiences of others, I would suggest that any woman contemplating marriage should do her homework first.

An expert was giving a radio talk on relationships a couple of years ago, and he pointed out that men's biology has not evolved to keep up with modern society - so basically men are still stuck in cavemen times when it comes to sex & relationships!

Back in the Neolithic Age, with the very low population density, lack of good medical care & high mortality rates, to keep the human race going it was necessary for men to be constantly seeking out young, healthy, fertile females to mate with, the aim being to spread their genes around as much as possible. A female who had already given birth was less desirable as she'd already fulfilled her biological purpose. Once he'd impregnated some particular female, the man would usually disappear off into the sunset to find another one.

In today's world, it's overpopulation and its attendant dangers which poses the real threat, and (partly through the influence of religion, which is intent on controlling people's sexuality) modern society is based on the concept of the nuclear family, with "faithful" spouses. This leaves men and their true nature at odds with the moral code and social conventions of today's society.

The radio expert pointed out that, if only men could see that they are just being driven by their own ancient biology and resist those temptations to spread their seed around, the world of relationships would be a happier one.

Women may wonder why so many men seemingly wish to commit & settle down with one woman. Well, they want a safe base to operate from - someone who'll always be there for them emotionally, offering sex whenever they feel like it, plus of course a cook, housekeeper & childminder thrown in. However, unfortunately this doesn't mean, with many of them, that they are genuinely willing to give up on sleeping around. This is why not all but many of them are willing to basically lie/cheat to get what they want.

To those who ask why men don't just leave their partners if they are unhappy or planning to cheat, the answer is that the vast majority of men don't leave a relationship before having something else lined up first - they appear to be very needy in that regard and don't like to be without a woman in their life for very long.

A friend probably had the right idea when she found out her husband was cheating. Resisting the urge to scream & rant & play on his feelings of guilt, she remained icy-calm and announced that, as far as she was concerned, that gave her carte blanche to begin an affair of her own next time an attractive, interesting man happened along. Her strategy worked & her husband was so scared he was going to lose her to some other man that he immediately stopped the affair! They are now divorced though.

I would suggest never putting all your emotional eggs in one basket, or allowing your self-esteem to be based around the idea of one man choosing you above all others and remaining faithful to you forever, because statistically that's unlikely to be the case.

You see what I mean,  So many angles to life and the problems that comes with relationship.

My frantic stake in this issue is;  'It is your choice to go on pills to bring ur BP down or seek a relief valve in anycase it is ur price to pay'  . Make urself happy I am sure you can if u want to!!!.[/[/size][size=12pt]b]

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Just Had A Baby With Another Woman - I Am Hurting by Gallotti: 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
I don't know why all these UGLY FAT women think they can find love from SUCK DUSTY-LOOKING, UNKEMPT, LOCAL, OPPORTUNISTIC NIGGAS OF PREY AND BURDEN FROM THE DARK CONTINENT OF AFRICA? undecided

They must all have been molested or just downright trodden with the most abysmal levels of LOW-SELF ESTEEM!
I have NEVER BEEN ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THIS. . .I pray I never, because the truth or reality behind these kinds of discordant unions might be too bitter a pill to swallow!

Do they really understand what they are getting into. . . PAPER MARRIAGES FROM SOCIO-ECONOMIC REFUGEES OF THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES?

If aI were a white woman. . . I COULD NEVER DATE ANYTHING IN A BLACK SKIN! Especially one with A DESTINATION UNKNOWN PASSPORT TAG on his forhead!!!

Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaakwa!!!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Am I So Unemotional? / Husband Not Maid! - By Dipor Exzie / Where To Buy Baby Cot Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.